Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [TCC]OOFR: Dessert Beach Party! Round 7
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 56 57
@Diamondbacked You asked so nicely for dragons that I had to pick you off the acceptor list.

...they didn't do very well in the ghostlight ruins, so maybe avoid any spooky desserts for them?
@Diamondbacked You asked so nicely for dragons that I had to pick you off the acceptor list.

...they didn't do very well in the ghostlight ruins, so maybe avoid any spooky desserts for them?
poisonedpaper-katyushkaframe.png 7mOaAeU.pngiBjoeES.pngIMyicna.pngt1mYQC9.pngDAtDfdH.pnglvp-quality-quartermaster-ribbon.pngfol-quality-quartermaster-ribbon.pngpoisonedpaper-ojnkframe.png
@cheyinka

Thank you!

And don't worry! I'm sure we only have desert and beachy themed desserts over here ;D
@cheyinka

Thank you!

And don't worry! I'm sure we only have desert and beachy themed desserts over here ;D
9gGJEF8.gif
FR+2
18 y/o + Male
>water isnt a beverage
@SugaywaraKoushi

Ahhh, sorry to bother, but my username got entered in wrong a few times on the spreadsheet on rows 688-690 ;o;
@SugaywaraKoushi

Ahhh, sorry to bother, but my username got entered in wrong a few times on the spreadsheet on rows 688-690 ;o;
aiOZGas.png
I'm 3 hours ahead of FR time.(EST)
shadow_them.gif
vbbaTA.png
@Nightmare222

Thank you for letting me know, it should be all fixed now! <3
@Nightmare222

Thank you for letting me know, it should be all fixed now! <3
7QmJtGf.png
@SugaywaraKoushi

No problem, thank you for fixing it! <3
@SugaywaraKoushi

No problem, thank you for fixing it! <3
aiOZGas.png
shadow_them.gif
vbbaTA.png
Love your guys themes <3
Love your guys themes <3
sukio_by_whirryporry-dbzi0c3.png
@Diamondbacked
EDIT: aaah they're on there now, sorry!

I sent my dragons, but they never got recorded on the spreadsheet even though they're already exalted ;o;
@Diamondbacked
EDIT: aaah they're on there now, sorry!

I sent my dragons, but they never got recorded on the spreadsheet even though they're already exalted ;o;
aiOZGas.png
shadow_them.gif
vbbaTA.png
@Nightmare222

Ones logged by me will always show up later! I write down all my info in a notepad and then I copy paste it into the sheet, that way I'm able to get to trades faster and I don't have to enter things 1 at a time c:

They should be in the sheet now!
@Nightmare222

Ones logged by me will always show up later! I write down all my info in a notepad and then I copy paste it into the sheet, that way I'm able to get to trades faster and I don't have to enter things 1 at a time c:

They should be in the sheet now!
9gGJEF8.gif
FR+2
18 y/o + Male
>water isnt a beverage
@Diamondbacked

Got it! That makes sense now xP
Sorry to be a bother, thank you! <3
@Diamondbacked

Got it! That makes sense now xP
Sorry to be a bother, thank you! <3
aiOZGas.png