Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ShaDOM] Dreamsweeper * [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 ... 124 125
@cheyinka Hello, I heard you might be offering leveling services for 1t dragons?

Let me know how many dragons you can train today and I have a bunch I can send to you. They're acting up and military school is my only option.
@cheyinka Hello, I heard you might be offering leveling services for 1t dragons?

Let me know how many dragons you can train today and I have a bunch I can send to you. They're acting up and military school is my only option.
16k floor, I hope to see some raised payouts soon, it's becoming difficult to support you without losing my own money!
16k floor, I hope to see some raised payouts soon, it's becoming difficult to support you without losing my own money!
ZQGfAQY.png
@Jessyta floor is actually at/just below 14k, meaning you can train to 4 and still profit from our raffle prices!! :D We appreciate the support <3
@Jessyta floor is actually at/just below 14k, meaning you can train to 4 and still profit from our raffle prices!! :D We appreciate the support <3
[center][size=4][color=#4D2C89][b]Thank you![/b][/color][/size] With your help, the largest beasts in the Wood have been banished! Only the smaller dreams and nightmares remain, which means it's time to start preparing for the last stretch. It's time to build back our home's natural magical barrier that should help us banish the rest of the creatures once and for all! [u]More dragons means more claws at work![/u][/center] ----- The Bedraggled Wyrm held three items - and random.org generator has chosen three winners for them: 1. @orbofdiscord 2. @marsdragon 3. @twizz [center]Congratulations! You each won a prize! @orbofdiscord, please choose your prize, @marsdragon please rank two of the prizes from most to less wanted and @twizz - I will be sending the last prize for you :) [indent][indent][columns][quote=A][center][item=Unhatched Nocturne Egg] [size=2][i]Unhatched Nocturne Egg[/i][/size][/center][/quote][nextcol][quote=B][center][item=Prismatic Token] [size=2][i]Prismatic Token[/i][/size][/center][/quote][nextcol][quote=C][center][item=Tertiary Gene: Runes] [size=2][i]Tertiary Gene: Runes[/i][/size][/center][/quote][/columns][/indent][/indent] Please ping me in thread with your choices by Saturday (preferably sooner :))[/center] ----- While preparing our barrier, we find 4 prizes for our helpers - one might be going to you too! Send in at least one dragon to our raffle starting from now to have a chance at these prizes (one person = one ticket; you can also win prizes in the main raffle as usual): [indent][columns][quote=A][center][item=Unhatched Nocturne Egg] [size=2][i]Unhatched Nocturne Egg[/i][/size][/center][/quote][nextcol][quote=B][center][item=Vista: Trickmurk Circus] [size=2][i]Vista: Trickmurk Circus[/i][/size][/center][/quote][nextcol][quote=C][center][item=Breed Change: Nocturne] [size=2][i]Breed Change: Nocturne[/i][/size][/center][/quote][nextcol][quote=D][center][item=Trickster's Magic Cards] [size=2][i]Trickster's Magic Cards[/i][/size][/center][/quote][/columns][/indent]
Thank you!

With your help, the largest beasts in the Wood have been banished! Only the smaller dreams and nightmares remain, which means it's time to start preparing for the last stretch. It's time to build back our home's natural magical barrier that should help us banish the rest of the creatures once and for all!

More dragons means more claws at work!

The Bedraggled Wyrm held three items - and random.org generator has chosen three winners for them:

1. @orbofdiscord
2. @marsdragon
3. @twizz

Congratulations! You each won a prize! @orbofdiscord, please choose your prize, @marsdragon please rank two of the prizes from most to less wanted and @twizz - I will be sending the last prize for you :)

A wrote:
Unhatched Nocturne Egg
Unhatched Nocturne Egg
B wrote:
Prismatic Token
Prismatic Token
C wrote:
Tertiary Gene: Runes
Tertiary Gene: Runes

Please ping me in thread with your choices by Saturday (preferably sooner :))

While preparing our barrier, we find 4 prizes for our helpers - one might be going to you too! Send in at least one dragon to our raffle starting from now to have a chance at these prizes (one person = one ticket; you can also win prizes in the main raffle as usual):
A wrote:
Unhatched Nocturne Egg
Unhatched Nocturne Egg
B wrote:
Vista: Trickmurk Circus
Vista: Trickmurk Circus
C wrote:
Breed Change: Nocturne
Breed Change: Nocturne
D wrote:
Trickster's Magic Cards
Trickster's Magic Cards
JQQ3Fjt.png
bye wyrm \o/
bye wyrm \o/
A school of pastel-colored ASCII fish!
@WildFlora

have 2 lvl 7s coming your way
@WildFlora

have 2 lvl 7s coming your way
HKrGNct.pngaeUUUJn.png
@Calixia Sending 2 dergs via PA (+ bonus gene, both)
@Calixia Sending 2 dergs via PA (+ bonus gene, both)
sh5xjiu.png
mtHAEL4.png
jbMLSIO.png
fdUVIfW.png
y41plqc.png
Wn6vGC1.png
YlKQFV6.png
MQadkUW.png
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif 9X6Ea51.png
@RedWillia

Aaa, what a wonderful surprise to wake up to! I eagerly await to see which prize I get. In the meantime, go Shadow!
@RedWillia

Aaa, what a wonderful surprise to wake up to! I eagerly await to see which prize I get. In the meantime, go Shadow!
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
@Kylaila Alright awesome!
@Kylaila Alright awesome!
tumblr_pqhrfpw8IM1ugssd3o10_500.png
boop
boop
A school of pastel-colored ASCII fish!
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 ... 124 125