Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ShaDOM] Dreamsweeper * [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 124 125
@RedWillia, I sent some dragons yesterday but I can't find my name on yesterday's spreadsheet. I just wanted to check that they were logged in some way :)
@RedWillia, I sent some dragons yesterday but I can't find my name on yesterday's spreadsheet. I just wanted to check that they were logged in some way :)
lohf4Mo.png
@BoggyMcBogface
We move previous days' dragons to our Mastersheet (linked on first page and in our daily sheet) - direct link here.

However, I cannot see you there - could you PM either me or phoeniixfire the details of who you sent to? We will fix that - sorry for the slight mess!
@BoggyMcBogface
We move previous days' dragons to our Mastersheet (linked on first page and in our daily sheet) - direct link here.

However, I cannot see you there - could you PM either me or phoeniixfire the details of who you sent to? We will fix that - sorry for the slight mess!
JQQ3Fjt.png
@October Sending 30 level 6s via PA with breed bonuses for treasure, for the raffle!
@October Sending 30 level 6s via PA with breed bonuses for treasure, for the raffle!
@kiragami
going to record some dragons that were sent before i noticed your post, but feel free to queue them up and i'll get them asap!
@kiragami
going to record some dragons that were sent before i noticed your post, but feel free to queue them up and i'll get them asap!
A school of pastel-colored ASCII fish!
Adding some new prizes for you all - more later :) [quote=Moonday][center][item=Vista: Night Sky] [size=2][i]Vista: Night Sky[/i][/size][/center][/quote] [quote=Umlaut][center][item=Sköll][item=Hati] [size=2][i]Sköll, Hati[/i][/size][/center][/quote] [quote=Nearly Too Fluffy][center][item=Smoky Bantam Fangar][item=Golden Bantam Fangar] [size=2][i]Smoky Bantam Fangar, Golden Bantam Fangar[/i][/size][/center][/quote] [quote=Counting… Unicorns?][center][item=Dwarf Unicorn][item=Black Dwarf Unicorn] [size=2][i]Dwarf Unicorn, Black Dwarf Unicorn[/i][/size][/center][/quote] [quote=Goo Shadow Goo][center][item=Accent: Goopy Galaxies] [size=2][i]Accent: Goopy Galaxies, 1 copy of 5 total[/i][/size][/center][/quote] [quote=Anastasia][center][item=firebreather cape][item=gladewalker cape][item=twilight cape] [item=waverider cape][item=winter cape][item=midnight cape][item=royal cape] [size=2][i]Firebreather Cape, Gladewalker Cape, Twilight Cape, Waverider Cape, Winter Cape, Midnight Cape, Royal Cape[/i][/size][/center][/quote] [quote=Like a Hurricane][center][item=Butterfly's Breastplate][item=Butterfly's Leg Armor][item=Butterfly's Tail Guard] [item=Butterfly's Wing Fans][item=Butterfly's Helmet][item=Butterfly's Shoulder Pads][item=Butterfly's Arm Guards][/center][columns][indent][outfit=16570][/indent][nextcol][indent][b]Like a Hurricane[/b] Butterfly's Breastplate Butterfly's Leg Armor Butterfly's Tail Guard Butterfly's Wing Fans Butterfly's Helmet Butterfly's Shoulder Pads Butterfly's Arm Guards[/indent][/columns][/quote] [quote=Darkborn][center][item=Unhatched Shadow Egg][item=Accent: Gambler's Goop][item=murktooth bramblekeep][item=trickster's magic cards] [size=2][i]Unhatched Shadow Egg, Accent: Gambler's Goop, Murktooth Bramblekeep, Trickster's Magic Cards[/i][/size][/center][/quote] [quote=Waveborn][center][item=Unhatched Water Egg][item=Skin: Riptide][item=Bubbling Goblin][item=Little Lion Chest] [size=2][i]Unhatched Water Egg, Skin: Riptide, Bubbling Goblin, Little Lion Chest[/i][/size][/center][/quote] [quote=Sparkleborn][center][item=Unhatched Light Egg][item=radiant soul chest][item=Shining goblin][item=Consorts Box] [size=2][i]Unhatched Light Egg, Radiant Soul Chest, Shining Goblin, Consorts Box[/i][/size][/center][/quote] [quote=Bust by McCrees][center] [i]One dragon bust, all visible apparel and accents included, by @/McCrees[/i] [img]http://i.imgur.com/kb3tiDf.png[/img] More examples [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2224791#post_2224791]here[/url] and [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2242959#post_2242959]here[/url][/center][/quote] [quote=Experimental Portrait by AlienaCordis][center][i]One experimental portrait of a dragon, furry or humanoid character by @/AlienaCordis (Experimental meaning the artist can shade/paint and experiment with the piece's rendering) [img]http://d.facdn.net/art/aliena-cordis/1474507958/1474507958.aliena-cordis_jaims-headshot.png[/img][/center][/quote] [quote=Monster][center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23588994][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/235890/23588994_350.png[/img][/url] [i]Lvl 25 unbred, fully stoned & has a bio; comes with a Tincture of Dissolution and all items:[/i] [item=tincture of dissolution][item=infestation hound][skin=17004] [item=spring's breath][item=dew laden white rose] [item=glowing purple clawtips][item=bone antlers][item=pink wooly tail] [i][size=2]Tincture of Dissolution, Infestation Hound, Accent: Ribbon Breeze, Spring’s Breath, Dew Laden White Rose, Glowing Purple Clawtips, Bone Antlers, Pink Wooly Tail[/i][/center][/quote]
Adding some new prizes for you all - more later :)
Moonday wrote:
Vista: Night Sky
Vista: Night Sky
Umlaut wrote:
Hati
Sköll, Hati
Nearly Too Fluffy wrote:
Smoky Bantam Fangar Golden Bantam Fangar
Smoky Bantam Fangar, Golden Bantam Fangar
Counting… Unicorns? wrote:
Dwarf Unicorn Black Dwarf Unicorn
Dwarf Unicorn, Black Dwarf Unicorn
Goo Shadow Goo wrote:
Accent: Goopy Galaxies
Accent: Goopy Galaxies, 1 copy of 5 total
Anastasia wrote:
Firebreather Cape Gladewalker Cape Twilight Cape
Waverider Cape Winter Cape Midnight Cape Royal Cape
Firebreather Cape, Gladewalker Cape, Twilight Cape, Waverider Cape, Winter Cape, Midnight Cape, Royal Cape
Like a Hurricane wrote:
Butterfly's Breastplate Butterfly's Leg Armor Butterfly's Tail Guard
Butterfly's Wing Fans Butterfly's Helmet Butterfly's Shoulder Pads Butterfly's Arm Guards
Butterfly's Armor
Like a Hurricane

Butterfly's Breastplate
Butterfly's Leg Armor
Butterfly's Tail Guard
Butterfly's Wing Fans
Butterfly's Helmet
Butterfly's Shoulder Pads
Butterfly's Arm Guards
Darkborn wrote:
Unhatched Shadow Egg Accent: Gambler's Goop Murktooth Bramblekeep Trickster's Magic Cards
Unhatched Shadow Egg, Accent: Gambler's Goop, Murktooth Bramblekeep, Trickster's Magic Cards
Waveborn wrote:
Unhatched Water Egg Skin: Riptide Bubbling Goblin Little Lion Chest
Unhatched Water Egg, Skin: Riptide, Bubbling Goblin, Little Lion Chest
Sparkleborn wrote:
Unhatched Light Egg Radiant Soul Chest Shining Goblin Consorts Box
Unhatched Light Egg, Radiant Soul Chest, Shining Goblin, Consorts Box
Bust by McCrees wrote:
One dragon bust, all visible apparel and accents included, by @/McCrees
kb3tiDf.png

More examples here and here
Experimental Portrait by AlienaCordis wrote:
One experimental portrait of a dragon, furry or humanoid character by @/AlienaCordis (Experimental meaning the artist can shade/paint and experiment with the piece's rendering)

1474507958.aliena-cordis_jaims-headshot.png
Monster wrote:
23588994_350.png

Lvl 25 unbred, fully stoned & has a bio; comes with a Tincture of Dissolution and all items:

Tincture of Dissolution Infestation Hound
Spring's Breath Dew Laden White Rose Glowing Purple Clawtips Bone Antlers Pink Wooly Tail
Tincture of Dissolution, Infestation Hound, Accent: Ribbon Breeze, Spring’s Breath, Dew Laden White Rose, Glowing Purple Clawtips, Bone Antlers, Pink Wooly Tail

JQQ3Fjt.png
Ooh, look at all these neat prizes :o
Ooh, look at all these neat prizes :o

I am trapped as the strong wind flies
And when the stars won't shine for us
Then what’s to gain?
_ qIoInxi.png
nhgfd that imp accent <3

@kiragami @moonpiebandit
sorry about the delay, gimme a bit and i'll start taking your dergs \o/
nhgfd that imp accent <3

@kiragami @moonpiebandit