Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ShaDOM] Dreamsweeper * [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 125
1. Hello Jello
2. Rollover
3. Green Flight
4. Sketchy Headshot by Vulcanatus
5. Giftwrapping

Thank you so much! :)
1. Hello Jello
2. Rollover
3. Green Flight
4. Sketchy Headshot by Vulcanatus
5. Giftwrapping

Thank you so much! :)
Na5WGHa.png
1. Giftwrapping
2. Secret Attack
3. Hello Jello
1. Giftwrapping
2. Secret Attack
3. Hello Jello
Name_Banner.png
That's the end, folks!

Our raffle has come to the end - there is one more prize left and I will be sending it (Secret Attack!) in a few minutes to @/Bizarre without a ping.

Thank you to you all who have supported us during our push and have been watching the raffle prize drawings!

I hope that you had fun the previous week and even though not all of you have won this time, you will join us in our next event and try your luck then too :)

Thank you again and goodbye until the next time!

Spectator ping:
@Kylaila @Ulquiorra04 @HarvestHare @DeathSpecter @Velsim @thewaka @Erra @Reilata @Achi @GracelingWolf @MissFortune17 @snowkitsu @Bhaskara @SalirFang @DragonPromise @DarknessReborn @Emordnilap @DemonKitty13 @Kerriganne @PearlCorgi @inkexplosions @panicat @DeathSpecter @ColoradoBlues @cheyinka @judiama @Sabriel415 @Arrakis @BrassGoddess @Buffykiev @MarinaQuakenbush @lunalii @wingworm @Krycelli @Phoenixfyre @TammiBird @SouthFarthing @October @Atavus @Hidd3nstare @Intel @CheshireCatUk1 @SenchaDrake

If you'd like to be pinged/not pinged anymore, please post in the thread - I am subscribed and will add or remove you from the pinglist.
That's the end, folks!

Our raffle has come to the end - there is one more prize left and I will be sending it (Secret Attack!) in a few minutes to @/Bizarre without a ping.

Thank you to you all who have supported us during our push and have been watching the raffle prize drawings!

I hope that you had fun the previous week and even though not all of you have won this time, you will join us in our next event and try your luck then too :)

Thank you again and goodbye until the next time!

Spectator ping:
@Kylaila @Ulquiorra04 @HarvestHare @DeathSpecter @Velsim @thewaka @Erra @Reilata @Achi @GracelingWolf @MissFortune17 @snowkitsu @Bhaskara @SalirFang @DragonPromise @DarknessReborn @Emordnilap @DemonKitty13 @Kerriganne @PearlCorgi @inkexplosions @panicat @DeathSpecter @ColoradoBlues @cheyinka @judiama @Sabriel415 @Arrakis @BrassGoddess @Buffykiev @MarinaQuakenbush @lunalii @wingworm @Krycelli @Phoenixfyre @TammiBird @SouthFarthing @October @Atavus @Hidd3nstare @Intel @CheshireCatUk1 @SenchaDrake

If you'd like to be pinged/not pinged anymore, please post in the thread - I am subscribed and will add or remove you from the pinglist.
JQQ3Fjt.png
Thank you for a great raffle!
Thank you for a great raffle!
Emblem-2_100px.png
This was fun! Best wishes next time :-)
BG
This was fun! Best wishes next time :-)
BG
Woop, thanks for all the hard work and congrats to all winners :)
Woop, thanks for all the hard work and congrats to all winners :)
8Wxihjh.gift5oQ2Gh.png
1 2 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 125