Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ShaDOM] Dreamsweeper * [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 112 113 114 115 116 ... 124 125
Time for round 2!

Congratulations, you have won a prize in Shadow's Dreamsweeper raffle:

You have 24 hours to respond with your prize pack choices or you will be bumped to the next round. If you are bumped and then do not respond, you will have to be drawn again to get a prize.

I am subscribed, so please just make a post in this thread - list the number of your choices that corresponds to your number in the list. For example, number 2 should list two prizes from most to less wanted, while number 8 should list eight prizes, also from most to less wanted. You will receive one of the prizes based on their availability.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me either here or by PM.

Thank you for supporting us and congratulations again!

(Prizes are sent after a new round is started, don't worry, your prize will reach you)

Spectator ping:
@Kylaila @Ulquiorra04 @HarvestHare @DeathSpecter @Velsim @thewaka @Erra @Reilata @Achi @GracelingWolf @MissFortune17 @snowkitsu @Bhaskara @SalirFang @DragonPromise @DarknessReborn @Emordnilap @DemonKitty13 @Kerriganne @PearlCorgi @inkexplosions @panicat @DeathSpecter @ColoradoBlues @cheyinka @judiama @Sabriel415 @Arrakis @BrassGoddess @Buffykiev @MarinaQuakenbush @lunalii @wingworm @Krycelli @Phoenixfyre @TammiBird @SouthFarthing @October @Atavus

If you'd like to be pinged/not pinged anymore, please post in the thread - I am subscribed and will add or remove you from the pinglist.
Time for round 2!

Congratulations, you have won a prize in Shadow's Dreamsweeper raffle:

You have 24 hours to respond with your prize pack choices or you will be bumped to the next round. If you are bumped and then do not respond, you will have to be drawn again to get a prize.

I am subscribed, so please just make a post in this thread - list the number of your choices that corresponds to your number in the list. For example, number 2 should list two prizes from most to less wanted, while number 8 should list eight prizes, also from most to less wanted. You will receive one of the prizes based on their availability.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me either here or by PM.

Thank you for supporting us and congratulations again!

(Prizes are sent after a new round is started, don't worry, your prize will reach you)

Spectator ping:
@Kylaila @Ulquiorra04 @HarvestHare @DeathSpecter @Velsim @thewaka @Erra @Reilata @Achi @GracelingWolf @MissFortune17 @snowkitsu @Bhaskara @SalirFang @DragonPromise @DarknessReborn @Emordnilap @DemonKitty13 @Kerriganne @PearlCorgi @inkexplosions @panicat @DeathSpecter @ColoradoBlues @cheyinka @judiama @Sabriel415 @Arrakis @BrassGoddess @Buffykiev @MarinaQuakenbush @lunalii @wingworm @Krycelli @Phoenixfyre @TammiBird @SouthFarthing @October @Atavus

If you'd like to be pinged/not pinged anymore, please post in the thread - I am subscribed and will add or remove you from the pinglist.
JQQ3Fjt.png
Ping me please?
Ping me please?
unknown.png
Whee!

Thank you for all your hard work!

1. Vitality Spirit Smoke
2. Runic Vipes M Imp
3. Waltzing With the Stars
4. Glimmer
5. Butterfly
6. Cold Night
Whee!

Thank you for all your hard work!

1. Vitality Spirit Smoke
2. Runic Vipes M Imp
3. Waltzing With the Stars
4. Glimmer
5. Butterfly
6. Cold Night
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
1. Full Hand - Five Nocturne Eggs.
2.Two Nocs Is All It Takes -Breed Change: Nocturne, Unhatched Shadow Egg, Unhatched Nocturne Egg
3.Edge of Shadow - Black Tulip Flowerfall, Unhatched Nocturne Egg, Glossy Duskrat
4 Night Sky -Vista: Night Sky
5. Tangled Wardrobe - Twilight Rose Thorn set.

Glad to host pre-hoards! :D Thank you so much for the raffle Shadow!
1. Full Hand - Five Nocturne Eggs.
2.Two Nocs Is All It Takes -Breed Change: Nocturne, Unhatched Shadow Egg, Unhatched Nocturne Egg
3.Edge of Shadow - Black Tulip Flowerfall, Unhatched Nocturne Egg, Glossy Duskrat
4 Night Sky -Vista: Night Sky
5. Tangled Wardrobe - Twilight Rose Thorn set.

Glad to host pre-hoards! :D Thank you so much for the raffle Shadow!
Oh snap!!
1. Nightmare Fighters
2.Nearly Too Fluffy
3.A Glass of Water Before Bed

Thank you all so much for a great raffle and a great push!
Oh snap!!
1. Nightmare Fighters
2.Nearly Too Fluffy
3.A Glass of Water Before Bed

Thank you all so much for a great raffle and a great push!
Emblem-2_100px.png
Omg thanks a bunch!

1. Broken Dreams
2.Starry Sky
3. Dream Bringer
4. Nightmare Fighters
5. Grand Trine
6. Full Hand
7. Waltzing With the Stars
8. Nearly Too Fluffy
Omg thanks a bunch!

1. Broken Dreams
2.Starry Sky
3. Dream Bringer
4. Nightmare Fighters
5. Grand Trine
6. Full Hand
7. Waltzing With the Stars
8. Nearly Too Fluffy
itpCHya.png
i heard there was a place where the light
managed to cut through the dark
but that was just a story for children
and my chest is just a grave for my heart

jubi p. lizardperson
it/its or they/them
Oh wow thank you so much for this raffle and the battle- it was a ton of fun! :3

1. Best Lullabies of Sornieth
2. Animated Tree
3. Broken Dreams
4. Fancy Nightwear
5. Starry Sky
6. Counting... Unicorns?
7. Blackbird
8. Pony for a Birthday
9. Dragon Crests by Desnik
Oh wow thank you so much for this raffle and the battle- it was a ton of fun! :3

1. Best Lullabies of Sornieth
2. Animated Tree
3. Broken Dreams
4. Fancy Nightwear
5. Starry Sky
6. Counting... Unicorns?
7. Blackbird
8. Pony for a Birthday
9. Dragon Crests by Desnik
image.png
"If to feel pain is my fate, then I have just one thing to say: Here in my scar-covered heart, color will always exist!"
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3
image.png
Please ping me for spectator list?
Please ping me for spectator list?
AZaaqmj.png sushi_1.png
...omg. what is this, I'm never picked out so soon [img]http://www.picgifs.com/reaction-gifs/reaction-gifs/omg/omg148.gif[/img] [s]Are you guys [i]sure[/i] about that dream realm portal getting closed? XD[/s] WELL, thank you all very much! <3 I'm happy to have supported Shadow, and looking forward next time! Oh yes. I need a list... [i]-proceeds to take way too long to pick things-[/i] Here: 1. Dream Bringer 2. Starry Sky 3. Broken Dreams 4. Waltzing With the Stars 5. Two Nocs Is All It Takes 6. Full Hand 7. A Glass of Water Before Bed
...omg. what is this, I'm never picked out so soon

omg148.gif

Are you guys sure about that dream realm portal getting closed? XD

WELL, thank you all very much! <3 I'm happy to have supported Shadow, and looking forward next time!

Oh yes. I need a list... -proceeds to take way too long to pick things- Here:

1. Dream Bringer
2. Starry Sky
3. Broken Dreams
4. Waltzing With the Stars
5. Two Nocs Is All It Takes
6. Full Hand
7. A Glass of Water Before Bed

7irhbB2.png
1. Nightmare Fighters
1. Nightmare Fighters
27373108_xYVMFVaqc3rLU8c.png