Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ShadowDom]Twilight Babysitters
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 35 36
@ghosthymn

Thanks! I was away for a bit, but I'm taking care of the CRs now ^^
@ghosthymn

Thanks! I was away for a bit, but I'm taking care of the CRs now ^^
I was wondering when you guys say Perma, you mean that the user will send me dragons that are part of their lair and not to be exalted right?
I was wondering when you guys say Perma, you mean that the user will send me dragons that are part of their lair and not to be exalted right?
@Quenya Yup, exactly! Permanent residents of someone's lair :)

EDIT: *Waves at @RedWillia from up here.* :DDDDD
@Quenya Yup, exactly! Permanent residents of someone's lair :)

EDIT: *Waves at @RedWillia from up here.* :DDDDD
@Quenya
Yes, a perma dragon is a dragon that will not be exalted during push (well, if the battle gets heated enough...) - however, please take note that not all trainers will want to do that, so we cannot promise enough permas to fill all of your available space :|

Thank you for your support and I wish you luck in our upcoming raffle!
@Quenya
Yes, a perma dragon is a dragon that will not be exalted during push (well, if the battle gets heated enough...) - however, please take note that not all trainers will want to do that, so we cannot promise enough permas to fill all of your available space :|

Thank you for your support and I wish you luck in our upcoming raffle!
JQQ3Fjt.png
Thank you guys for the info. I asked 'cos I wanted to make sure I got it right and since I'm just "renting" my lair space there's no reason for me not to take Permas =D
Thank you guys for the info. I asked 'cos I wanted to make sure I got it right and since I'm just "renting" my lair space there's no reason for me not to take Permas =D
@Philli

Hey there, just a heads up that I'm about to send about 40 fodder dragons for boarding, and some food
@Philli

Hey there, just a heads up that I'm about to send about 40 fodder dragons for boarding, and some food
tMGni6J.png
@Vanq
Hello! I will be sending to you 12 fodder, please tell me what kind of food you'd like with them :)
Thank you so much!
@Vanq
Hello! I will be sending to you 12 fodder, please tell me what kind of food you'd like with them :)
Thank you so much!
JQQ3Fjt.png
I got 23 spaces left c:!
I prefer one way crosswords rather than PA, I'll accept it asap.
I got all the food covered too <3
good luck shadow!!

EDIT: I'm on untll 24:00 FR :D
I got 23 spaces left c:!
I prefer one way crosswords rather than PA, I'll accept it asap.
I got all the food covered too <3
good luck shadow!!

EDIT: I'm on untll 24:00 FR :D
kicks thread up
kicks thread up
A school of pastel-colored ASCII fish!
boop
boop
A school of pastel-colored ASCII fish!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 35 36