Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ShadowDom]Twilight Babysitters
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36
e/ gone
e/ gone
A school of pastel-colored ASCII fish!
e/ too late rip
e/ too late rip
BEw4O1O.png X9XFFVl.png
@llealynarisia
rip sorry D:
i'll hit u up with the next batch i finish which'll probably take an eternity bc coli hates me lmao :>
@llealynarisia
rip sorry D:
i'll hit u up with the next batch i finish which'll probably take an eternity bc coli hates me lmao :>
A school of pastel-colored ASCII fish!
@Llealynarisia AAAAAAAAA hello again \o/ I shouldn't be getting so excite every time I see you popping around our threads, haha x'D
@Llealynarisia AAAAAAAAA hello again \o/ I shouldn't be getting so excite every time I see you popping around our threads, haha x'D
@October Haha, in that case, feel free to send the CRs without a ping if I'm still online~

@Cinderfire Hello again~ You know I'm going to try to help Shadow out whenever I can, even on vacation~ ;D
@October Haha, in that case, feel free to send the CRs without a ping if I'm still online~

@Cinderfire Hello again~ You know I'm going to try to help Shadow out whenever I can, even on vacation~ ;D
BEw4O1O.png X9XFFVl.png
@Lleanynarisia Yep! That might be why I get so excite, haha xD
@Lleanynarisia Yep! That might be why I get so excite, haha xD
Bumpity bump!
Bumpity bump!
@Rhenea
Hello! Could I send you 9 leveled fodder (or even 12 if you have space for one more full CR) or would like to leave some space for others? Let me know what kind of food would you like to go with them :)

@Notkatelyn
And can I send 12 to you too? Also let me know what kind of food you'd prefer :)

Thank you for your help!
@Rhenea
Hello! Could I send you 9 leveled fodder (or even 12 if you have space for one more full CR) or would like to leave some space for others? Let me know what kind of food would you like to go with them :)

@Notkatelyn
And can I send 12 to you too? Also let me know what kind of food you'd prefer :)

Thank you for your help!
JQQ3Fjt.png
Bump :)

Bump :)

@Lunamore
A bump?! Someone must be online then :)
Could you take in 12 fodder too? What kind of food would you prefer with them? Thank you!
@Lunamore
A bump?! Someone must be online then :)
Could you take in 12 fodder too? What kind of food would you prefer with them? Thank you!
JQQ3Fjt.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36