Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Vault Secrets Raffle [closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29
All bumps have been counted.
All bumps have been counted.
dragonboat_front_100px.pngTiger69235-C-156-4-3-2-114S.pngdragonboat_back_100px.pngBkhJxYX.gif
Bumping!
Bumping!
A stick of yellow butter with blue butterfly wings. At by MythicalViper!xCmYhaC.pngMA3bre1.png
@Xirei thank you and I just wanted to let you know that your tickets for the button are recorded as well.
@Xirei thank you and I just wanted to let you know that your tickets for the button are recorded as well.
dragonboat_front_100px.pngTiger69235-C-156-4-3-2-114S.pngdragonboat_back_100px.pngBkhJxYX.gif
Thanks very much! :D
Thanks very much! :D
A stick of yellow butter with blue butterfly wings. At by MythicalViper!xCmYhaC.pngMA3bre1.png
@Xirei@Dittles@MarquiseA@21stewartc@wannabeElf@Z0oXy@Willowdawn

More prize packs have been added and some prize packs have been updated.
@Xirei@Dittles@MarquiseA@21stewartc@wannabeElf@Z0oXy@Willowdawn

More prize packs have been added and some prize packs have been updated.
Bump!
Bump!
@Archenitesky

Sending for 3.
@Archenitesky

Sending for 3.
GbFIqLF.gifUeeT9yF.png9QgprhF.gif
@Archenitesky hey! so been a while since on FR and i forgot alot so, not to be rude but why do you keep pinging me and mentioning me in this post? again not to be mean.
@Archenitesky hey! so been a while since on FR and i forgot alot so, not to be rude but why do you keep pinging me and mentioning me in this post? again not to be mean.
nudX0O8.png
Rxl9DBX.png
@Shaydas your tickets have been recorded.

@21stewartc everyone who bought and/or traded items for tickets was put on a general pinglist for every time a new update in the raffle occurs whether new prizes are added, updates to prizes or I update the ticket totals (which is important to the unlockable prizes).

I don't know if you remember but you did buy early bird tickets from me which is why you keep getting pinged. If you want I can put you on for one week warning pinglist (one week before raffle ends) only so you don't get bombarded by the updates, (although after today you should probably only get pinged once a day or so since I have most of the prizes in now.)
@Shaydas your tickets have been recorded.

@21stewartc everyone who bought and/or traded items for tickets was put on a general pinglist for every time a new update in the raffle occurs whether new prizes are added, updates to prizes or I update the ticket totals (which is important to the unlockable prizes).

I don't know if you remember but you did buy early bird tickets from me which is why you keep getting pinged. If you want I can put you on for one week warning pinglist (one week before raffle ends) only so you don't get bombarded by the updates, (although after today you should probably only get pinged once a day or so since I have most of the prizes in now.)
@Archenitesky

hi! I send you a CR with payment for my tickets :D I hope you like the dragons!
@Archenitesky

hi! I send you a CR with payment for my tickets :D I hope you like the dragons!
O1ZQHbk.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29