Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | (OVER) Camp Elf
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 87 88
(Day 1 :0 Much excite! And thank you kriski for paying entry fee for team members!) "Ah, are we late?" [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29549521] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/295496/29549521_350.png[/img] [/url] The imperial glided down from the starry sky, landing only somewhat gracefully in his hurry into campus. Birds were clinging to his mane and scarf with their beaks in rare silence. "Mistletoe, relax! I'm sure we're on time. When did missing the bus ever mean the end of the world?" [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29570203] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/295703/29570203_350.png[/img] [/url] "Well--" "Don't answer that," the similarly colored nocturne interrupted from her perch: one of her friend's antlers. Despite being accustomed to clinging to her larger partner in crime in flight, seldom did he soar so frantically, and needless to say, she was frazzled. He trotted along the dirt path, clearly used by many fellow campers already, and glanced around. The clawprints led to a few cabins, and had his scaly antler ornament not spoken up so abruptly, he might have accidentally trampled a fae. Being such a large breed could be such a hindrance sometimes. As it turned out, the tone-deaf dragon was one of the counselors, and was able to happily orient the pair to their proper cabin, despite the startle of almost being stepped on followed by a quick yet steady stream of apologies. As soon as Mistletoe plodded in, he collapsed, suddenly realizing how exhausted he was. Their cabinmates were surprisingly friendly and understanding, greeting the two newcomers warmly.
(Day 1 :0 Much excite! And thank you kriski for paying entry fee for team members!)

"Ah, are we late?"

29549521_350.png

The imperial glided down from the starry sky, landing only somewhat gracefully in his hurry into campus. Birds were clinging to his mane and scarf with their beaks in rare silence.

"Mistletoe, relax! I'm sure we're on time. When did missing the bus ever mean the end of the world?"

29570203_350.png

"Well--"
"Don't answer that," the similarly colored nocturne interrupted from her perch: one of her friend's antlers. Despite being accustomed to clinging to her larger partner in crime in flight, seldom did he soar so frantically, and needless to say, she was frazzled.

He trotted along the dirt path, clearly used by many fellow campers already, and glanced around. The clawprints led to a few cabins, and had his scaly antler ornament not spoken up so abruptly, he might have accidentally trampled a fae. Being such a large breed could be such a hindrance sometimes.

As it turned out, the tone-deaf dragon was one of the counselors, and was able to happily orient the pair to their proper cabin, despite the startle of almost being stepped on followed by a quick yet steady stream of apologies.

As soon as Mistletoe plodded in, he collapsed, suddenly realizing how exhausted he was. Their cabinmates were surprisingly friendly and understanding, greeting the two newcomers warmly.
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31376557] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/313766/31376557_350.png[/img] [/url] "First day of camp! Exciting." Teren lands inside the camp, her sleeping gear, snacks, and hygiene items strapped to her back. She peers around, wide Light eyes taking in the stunning camp. "Fun, let's go find the cabin." Her out loud thoughts are really just her talking to her downy fox rat, Silk, who was discretely smuggled into her shawl. Silk squeaks quietly and repositions herself before falling asleep, and Teren smiles. Silk was well-behaved and wouldn't cause any trouble or burrow any wall holes this week. Readily accepting all available pamphlets and information papers, Teren straps her head apparel back for more visibility and a more friendly look, as well as stuffing her lanterns away to clear up her mobility space. "I get to stay in Cabin D8! I think that's cool - 8 looks a bit like a B, and I'm a Dawnbringer mother. DB! Plus, the Lady of Light is the 8th deity. Hopefully the cabin mates won't mind a more motherly camper, and I suppose I'm quite a bit older than them." Teren chuckles and shakes her head. "I must be overthinking this! Let's go find some of the activities after a stop to unpack." She glides towards the cabins, landing at the right door and knocking before entering. With a vibrant greeting to her new cabin mates, Teren heads to the larger dorm - much bigger to accommodate her size and with the strongest foundation to support her rather, ahem, [i]imperial[/i] weight. Unloading her cargo, she arranges everything neatly before rearranging the inside of her pack to be most efficient in terms of space. With one last check, she closes her luggage pack and grabs her carry-along satchel, strapping it to her waist as she exits the cabin. "Where to first, where to first ..." she mutters, flipping through the pages of information. "Well, let's head here! First up on the scheduled activity list. Hopefully some fun icebreakers, and vegan snacks for the both of us!" Taking off quickly, the Imperial laughs and holds her familiar gently, ready to experience her first summer camp.

31376557_350.png

"First day of camp! Exciting." Teren lands inside the camp, her sleeping gear, snacks, and hygiene items strapped to her back. She peers around, wide Light eyes taking in the stunning camp. "Fun, let's go find the cabin."

Her out loud thoughts are really just her talking to her downy fox rat, Silk, who was discretely smuggled into her shawl. Silk squeaks quietly and repositions herself before falling asleep, and Teren smiles. Silk was well-behaved and wouldn't cause any trouble or burrow any wall holes this week.

Readily accepting all available pamphlets and information papers, Teren straps her head apparel back for more visibility and a more friendly look, as well as stuffing her lanterns away to clear up her mobility space. "I get to stay in Cabin D8! I think that's cool - 8 looks a bit like a B, and I'm a Dawnbringer mother. DB! Plus, the Lady of Light is the 8th deity. Hopefully the cabin mates won't mind a more motherly camper, and I suppose I'm quite a bit older than them." Teren chuckles and shakes her head. "I must be overthinking this! Let's go find some of the activities after a stop to unpack."

She glides towards the cabins, landing at the right door and knocking before entering. With a vibrant greeting to her new cabin mates, Teren heads to the larger dorm - much bigger to accommodate her size and with the strongest foundation to support her rather, ahem, imperial weight. Unloading her cargo, she arranges everything neatly before rearranging the inside of her pack to be most efficient in terms of space. With one last check, she closes her luggage pack and grabs her carry-along satchel, strapping it to her waist as she exits the cabin.

"Where to first, where to first ..." she mutters, flipping through the pages of information. "Well, let's head here! First up on the scheduled activity list. Hopefully some fun icebreakers, and vegan snacks for the both of us!" Taking off quickly, the Imperial laughs and holds her familiar gently, ready to experience her first summer camp.
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29000142][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/290002/29000142.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27730726][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/277308/27730726.png[/img][/url][/center] Romeo and Lwyn arrive at Camp Elf for the two week event. Being nature lovers they set out to explore the area, looking at the local flora and fauna. They're not too worried about mingling so much as taking in all the scenery and communing with nature. They're excited to see some familiar vegetation and creatures, but also some new ones to learn about. They find a few other dragons that are into the same nature explorations and strike up conversations, taking in information about what new life they didn't know and passing along details about things they are familiar with. They also learn about the other dragon's homelands, histories, and interesting facts. This is truly going to be an exciting time for these two young adventurers.
29000142.png27730726.png

Romeo and Lwyn arrive at Camp Elf for the two week event. Being nature lovers they set out to explore the area, looking at the local flora and fauna. They're not too worried about mingling so much as taking in all the scenery and communing with nature.

They're excited to see some familiar vegetation and creatures, but also some new ones to learn about. They find a few other dragons that are into the same nature explorations and strike up conversations, taking in information about what new life they didn't know and passing along details about things they are familiar with.

They also learn about the other dragon's homelands, histories, and interesting facts. This is truly going to be an exciting time for these two young adventurers.
xxNY7kO.pngZM8rHt3.png subspecies1_by_myserpentine-d9w4m9m.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17212262] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/172123/17212262_350.png[/img] [/url] Kasai comes into the camping area but doesn't know a soul there. He is shy by nature and has trouble speaking to strangers, so he just spent most of the day hanging around by himself just outside of the groups that were starting to mingle around the grounds. Just before sundown the first day's bonfire was started. As dark settled in everyone started to gather around the fire. Shortly the drums started, at first a little rough but after a couple of minutes they found their rhythm. Kasai started to feel the beat and it was his time of the day; night time. He got up and started to dance in the firelight. The drums started to beat harder and he could feel it in his heart. He let the sound carry him. Soon he was twirling and flipping around the fire. With a single beat of his wings he would summersault over the flames as they leapt into the night sky. Then others started to join in. Soon there was a circle dancing around the fire. Kasai continued as he found solace in his acrobatics. After awhile the drums started to slow and Kasai slowed with them and finally exited the circle with a cartwheel. The circle continued and all were having fun. Some came over and started to gather round talking to him and he found he was talking back. He was at peace with himself from the dance and was actually holding conversations with others. After a rest, he went back to the circle and started dancing again. The rest of the night the fire burned, the drums keeping their beat. Every time he left the circle he made friends and after a good sleep, the next day he didn't set alone.

17212262_350.png

Kasai comes into the camping area but doesn't know a soul there. He is shy by nature and has trouble speaking to strangers, so he just spent most of the day hanging around by himself just outside of the groups that were starting to mingle around the grounds. Just before sundown the first day's bonfire was started. As dark settled in everyone started to gather around the fire. Shortly the drums started, at first a little rough but after a couple of minutes they found their rhythm. Kasai started to feel the beat and it was his time of the day; night time. He got up and started to dance in the firelight. The drums started to beat harder and he could feel it in his heart. He let the sound carry him. Soon he was twirling and flipping around the fire. With a single beat of his wings he would summersault over the flames as they leapt into the night sky. Then others started to join in. Soon there was a circle dancing around the fire. Kasai continued as he found solace in his acrobatics. After awhile the drums started to slow and Kasai slowed with them and finally exited the circle with a cartwheel. The circle continued and all were having fun. Some came over and started to gather round talking to him and he found he was talking back. He was at peace with himself from the dance and was actually holding conversations with others. After a rest, he went back to the circle and started dancing again. The rest of the night the fire burned, the drums keeping their beat. Every time he left the circle he made friends and after a good sleep, the next day he didn't set alone.
Always be yourself
Unless you can be a Dragon
Then always be a Dragon
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29426992] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/294270/29426992_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Today was MainStream's first day at Camp Elf. He was the "Typical Loner". His parents told he needed to get out of the den more often so the sent him to the camp. He doesn't like being near other dragons. MainStream is hoping for when he travels around the camp with the groups, that he can sneak off and escape the torture of dragons. The camp leaders decided to go on a small nature walk to show off the camp to the new dragons. MainStream unwillingly went with the group and looked around for an escape route. The group decided to go around a corner and MainStream stopped in his tracks and walked off from the group. It was the most beautiful sight he seen as he walked into the luscious forest. He heard a crack of a twig snap behind him... [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26959985] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/269600/26959985_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] MainStream turned around and saw the most gorgeous dragon that he had ever seen in his entire life. "H-Hey th-there. Wh-hats y-your na-ame?" MainStream stuttered. She chuckled at his nervous stuttered. "My name is Esmeralda. Yours?" She asked in return. She was now all he could think about. 'ESMERALDA...' Oh how he loved how her name rolled off his tongue. They started to talk about the typical "I just met you, tell me about yourself" kinda of things. She loves to break away from the crowds and she came to Camp Elf to be with nature and not to hangout with any other dragon. But she sensed good vibes from MainStream that she wanted to find out more about him. As dusk rolled around ever dragon gathered around the luminous fire. Esmeralda and MainStream sat at the camp fire together enjoying the rest of the night eating s'mores.

Today was MainStream's first day at Camp Elf. He was the "Typical Loner". His parents told he needed to get out of the den more often so the sent him to the camp. He doesn't like being near other dragons.
MainStream is hoping for when he travels around the camp with the groups, that he can sneak off and escape the torture of dragons.
The camp leaders decided to go on a small nature walk to show off the camp to the new dragons. MainStream unwillingly went with the group and looked around for an escape route. The group decided to go around a corner and MainStream stopped in his tracks and walked off from the group. It was the most beautiful sight he seen as he walked into the luscious forest.
He heard a crack of a twig snap behind him...

MainStream turned around and saw the most gorgeous dragon that he had ever seen in his entire life.
"H-Hey th-there. Wh-hats y-your na-ame?" MainStream stuttered. She chuckled at his nervous stuttered.
"My name is Esmeralda. Yours?" She asked in return.
She was now all he could think about. 'ESMERALDA...' Oh how he loved how her name rolled off his tongue.
They started to talk about the typical "I just met you, tell me about yourself" kinda of things.

She loves to break away from the crowds and she came to Camp Elf to be with nature and not to hangout with any other dragon. But she sensed good vibes from MainStream that she wanted to find out more about him.
As dusk rolled around ever dragon gathered around the luminous fire. Esmeralda and MainStream sat at the camp fire together enjoying the rest of the night eating s'mores.
sig_by_cas_a_fras-dbdrtgw.png
Thank you everyone for the great posts and stories so far! All tickets up to this point have been recorded. :)
Thank you everyone for the great posts and stories so far! All tickets up to this point have been recorded. :)
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27525342] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/275254/27525342_350.png[/img] [/url] Rowan excitedly flitted up to the entrance of the camps, claws grasping the handle of bag, pulling the straps tightly over his shoulders. His eyes scanned over his surroundings, taking in all the dragons waiting for the festivities to begin. He grinned and made his way over to the fire pit, slowly lowering himself to the ground so he could comfortably await the arrival of his cabin assignment. [/center]

27525342_350.png

Rowan excitedly flitted up to the entrance of the camps, claws grasping the handle of bag, pulling the straps tightly over his shoulders. His eyes scanned over his surroundings, taking in all the dragons waiting for the festivities to begin. He grinned and made his way over to the fire pit, slowly lowering himself to the ground so he could comfortably await the arrival of his cabin assignment.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaa 1Lrgqvw.png
SYNN » infp, she/her, collector and breeder
WISHLISTHATCHERYGRAPHICSITEM SALESG1 SALES
SKYCAT QUESTGOALS & CHALLENGESBESTIARY QUEST

[center][img]http://orig00.deviantart.net/3d50/f/2017/175/6/3/1_by_cas_a_fras-dbdwws8.png[/img][/center] [right][size=5][b]JULY 10[/b][/size] [i]Late Arrivals[/i][/right] [columns][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/182710/18270974.png[/img][nextcol][color=transparent]xx[/color][nextcol]Morning, campers! After our morning stretches and present wrapping practice we'll be exploring the topic of selfless giving. What does it mean? Why should we practice it? How can we incorporate more selflessness into our winter festivities? By Plaguemum, doesn't that sound great! I'll meet you by the river to get started once I check in these late arrivals.[/columns] [center][size=5][b][color=F6B827]Egg Guessing Game[/color][/b][/size][/center] After rollover on 7/11, we will hatch 5 eggs. Today you may submit 1 guess per egg for what breed and what colors the egg will have. The closest guessers will win the hatchling and a handful of treasure! Please use the attached submission form for your guess. [center][item=unhatched light egg][item=unhatched earth egg][item=unhatched plague egg][item=unhatched wind egg][item=unhatched arcane egg][/center] [b]Guess Submission Form:[/b] [code][u]Light Egg[/u] Breed: Primary: Secondary: Tertiary: [u]Earth Egg[/u] Breed: Primary: Secondary: Tertiary: [u]Plague Egg[/u] Breed: Primary: Secondary: Tertiary: [u]Wind Egg[/u] Breed: Primary: Secondary: Tertiary: [u]Arcane Egg[/u] Breed: Primary: Secondary: Tertiary:[/code] [indent][b]Tickets Earned:[/b] 10 per guess (50 total possible) [b]Today's Prize:[/b] [quote][center]Hatchling and 50k treasure to 5 winners with closest guess.[/center][/quote][/indent] -snipped ping list-
1_by_cas_a_fras-dbdwws8.png

JULY 10
Late Arrivals
18270974.png xx Morning, campers! After our morning stretches and present wrapping practice we'll be exploring the topic of selfless giving. What does it mean? Why should we practice it? How can we incorporate more selflessness into our winter festivities? By Plaguemum, doesn't that sound great! I'll meet you by the river to get started once I check in these late arrivals.
Egg Guessing Game

After rollover on 7/11, we will hatch 5 eggs. Today you may submit 1 guess per egg for what breed and what colors the egg will have. The closest guessers will win the hatchling and a handful of treasure! Please use the attached submission form for your guess.

Unhatched Light Egg Unhatched Earth Egg Unhatched Plague Egg Unhatched Wind Egg Unhatched Arcane Egg

Guess Submission Form:
Code:
[u]Light Egg[/u] Breed: Primary: Secondary: Tertiary: [u]Earth Egg[/u] Breed: Primary: Secondary: Tertiary: [u]Plague Egg[/u] Breed: Primary: Secondary: Tertiary: [u]Wind Egg[/u] Breed: Primary: Secondary: Tertiary: [u]Arcane Egg[/u] Breed: Primary: Secondary: Tertiary:

Tickets Earned: 10 per guess (50 total possible)

Today's Prize:
Quote:
Hatchling and 50k treasure to 5 winners with closest guess.

-snipped ping list-
[center][img]http://orig13.deviantart.net/4d8e/f/2017/174/d/6/h3_by_cas_a_fras-dbdrtho.png[/img][/center] [columns][color=transparent]xxxxx[/color][nextcol][size=4]This post will be updated each day with the new round of raffle dragons. Please read the rules below to make sure you are submitting your selections for the dragon raffle correctly.[/size=4] [LIST] [*][size=4]In order to enter for the daily dragon raffle, [b]you must participate in the daily event.[/b] I will conduct spot checks and if you're caught cheating, you will be barred from the daily dragon raffles for the remainder of the event. [*][size=4]You may list [b]up to 5 dragons[/b] you would like to win from the current daily set in descending order of preference. (From most to least favourite.) [*][size=4]If your name is drawn, you will win the first dragon from your list that is still available. If your first and second choice are already gone, you will receive your third choice. And so on. [*][size=4]In the event that all your dragon choices are already taken when your name comes up in the list of winners, you will not be burdened with an unwanted dragon. Instead, you will receive an additional ticket for a future daily dragon raffle of your choice. It doesn’t have to be the one next day nor the next one you enter. [*][size=4]Each of these extra tickets can only be used once, of course. However, you may accumulate them and use all in one go for a better chance at winning that perfect dragon. [*][size=4]To use any or all extra tickets, simply select that option in the form linked below. [*][size=4][b]Do not[/b] select the use of extra tickets if you don't have any. You will be warned once and the next time your entry will be excluded from that day's drawing[b] without further notice.[/b] [*][size=4] You can check if you have any outstanding extra tickets in [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2228757/1#post_28204295][b][u]this post.[/u][/b][/url] [/LIST] [center][size=5][b][color=00AECD]Please submit your dragon raffle choices for July 10 [url=https://goo.gl/forms/BksHlNMuep2xIYD43][color=F6B827]here.[/url][/color][/b][/size=5][/center] [size=4]Good luck![nextcol][color=transparent]xxxxx[/color][/columns] [img]http://orig04.deviantart.net/8624/f/2017/174/d/9/div_by_cas_a_fras-dbdrtik.png[/img] [center][quote name="July 10th"][columns] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33995513] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/339956/33995513.png[/img] [/url] [center]#01 - XXY[/center] [nextcol] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32479694] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/324797/32479694.png[/img] [/url] [center]#02 - Earth Day[/center] [nextcol] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29947989] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/299480/29947989.png[/img] [/url] [center]#03 - XYX[/center] [nextcol] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33942668] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/339427/33942668.png[/img] [/url] [center]#04 - XXY[/center] [/columns] [columns] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34176870] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/341769/34176870.png[/img] [/url] [center]#05 - XXX[/center] [nextcol] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31497600] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/314977/31497600.png[/img] [/url] [center]#06 - XXY[/center] [nextcol] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33889044] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/338891/33889044.png[/img] [/url] [center]#07 - YXX[/center] [nextcol] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33423532] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/334236/33423532.png[/img] [/url] [center]#08 - YXX[/center] [/columns] [columns] [center]____________________[/center] [nextcol] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33961397] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/339614/33961397.png[/img] [/url] [center]#09 - XXY[/center] [nextcol] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33887382] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/338874/33887382.png[/img] [/url] [center]#10[/center] [nextcol] [center]____________________[/center] [/columns] [/quote][/center] Pinglist was here.
h3_by_cas_a_fras-dbdrtho.png

xxxxx This post will be updated each day with the new round of raffle dragons. Please read the rules below to make sure you are submitting your selections for the dragon raffle correctly.

• In order to enter for the daily dragon raffle, you must participate in the daily event. I will conduct spot checks and if you're caught cheating, you will be barred from the daily dragon raffles for the remainder of the event.
  • You may list up to 5 dragons you would like to win from the current daily set in descending order of preference. (From most to least favourite.)
  • If your name is drawn, you will win the first dragon from your list that is still available. If your first and second choice are already gone, you will receive your third choice. And so on.
  • In the event that all your dragon choices are already taken when your name comes up in the list of winners, you will not be burdened with an unwanted dragon. Instead, you will receive an additional ticket for a future daily dragon raffle of your choice. It doesn’t have to be the one next day nor the next one you enter.
  • Each of these extra tickets can only be used once, of course. However, you may accumulate them and use all in one go for a better chance at winning that perfect dragon.
  • To use any or all extra tickets, simply select that option in the form linked below.
  • Do not select the use of extra tickets if you don't have any. You will be warned once and the next time your entry will be excluded from that day's drawing without further notice.
  • You can check if you have any outstanding extra tickets in this post.

Please submit your dragon raffle choices
for July 10 here.

Good luck!
xxxxx

div_by_cas_a_fras-dbdrtik.png

July 10th wrote:

33995513.png
#01 - XXY

32479694.png
#02 - Earth Day

29947989.png
#03 - XYX

33942668.png
#04 - XXY

34176870.png
#05 - XXX

31497600.png
#06 - XXY

33889044.png
#07 - YXX

33423532.png
#08 - YXX

33961397.png
#09 - XXY

33887382.png

Pinglist was here.
48132295907_e8de2b6f19_o.png
[center][img]http://orig04.deviantart.net/8624/f/2017/174/d/9/div_by_cas_a_fras-dbdrtik.png[/img][/center] Hello everyone! Thank you for a great first day at camp. During rollover, I drew the winners for the first event. The prize was 1 of the following eggs to 3 different users. So congratulations to... [center][item=unhatched nature egg] @Drasmir [item=unhatched plague egg] @Karilara [item=unhatched ice egg] @CuriousLoli[/center] Thank you so much! You will receive your egg later today. I am off to bed. Happy second day at camp!
div_by_cas_a_fras-dbdrtik.png

Hello everyone! Thank you for a great first day at camp. During rollover, I drew the winners for the first event. The prize was 1 of the following eggs to 3 different users. So congratulations to...

Unhatched Nature Egg @Drasmir
Unhatched Plague Egg @Karilara
Unhatched Ice Egg @CuriousLoli

Thank you so much! You will receive your egg later today. I am off to bed. Happy second day at camp!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 87 88