Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ICEDOM] OOF Raffle - complete
1 2 ... 97 98 99 100 101 ... 124 125
Thank you all for the enthusiastic support~
Our receivers have worked hard getting as many of your dragons accepted and exalted before rollover, but will need some time to go through their receipts to record your submissions (and sleep). You will be pinged to the thread when the sheet is completed (aim is Monday or Tuesday) for you to check through your records for any errors we might have missed.

Thank you all for the enthusiastic support~
Our receivers have worked hard getting as many of your dragons accepted and exalted before rollover, but will need some time to go through their receipts to record your submissions (and sleep). You will be pinged to the thread when the sheet is completed (aim is Monday or Tuesday) for you to check through your records for any errors we might have missed.

smaller_2_by_devibrigard-db1jw11.png
FKAc5gc.gif
sPCU7cF.png
doot doot doot doot doot doot doot
doot doot doot doot doot
Hi! Droplet here popping in to say a big thank you for an awesome and intense battle!
Hi! Droplet here popping in to say a big thank you for an awesome and intense battle!
She/Her | PM me about saving a fodder dragon :)
cSQQuYb.png
@Bard0fHope
hello,
sorry, your question must have gotten buried. The ranked badges cannot be claimed from the Public Buy thread, as Public Buy does not keep count of dragons sent. The Public Buy has its own badge to be claimed instead.
We would be alright with people who sent to the PB claiming the daily badges, though.
@Bard0fHope
hello,
sorry, your question must have gotten buried. The ranked badges cannot be claimed from the Public Buy thread, as Public Buy does not keep count of dragons sent. The Public Buy has its own badge to be claimed instead.
We would be alright with people who sent to the PB claiming the daily badges, though.
FKAc5gc.gif
sPCU7cF.png
doot doot doot doot doot
@DeviBrigard Thanks for the response. It would only be the rank 1 badge, but I understand. I will go look at the date that I sent in to see what daily badge it was, thanks.
@DeviBrigard Thanks for the response. It would only be the rank 1 badge, but I understand. I will go look at the date that I sent in to see what daily badge it was, thanks.
b63KsDf.png
[BR]----- -----[columns][FONT=CAMBRIA][SIZE=4]SHIP'S LOG, DAY THE SEVENTH; [/SIZE][/FONT][nextcol][color=transparent]++++++++++++++++++++++++++[nextcol][right][FONT=cursive][SIZE=4][i][b]revelation[/b][/i][/SIZE][/FONT][/columns]----- ----- [columns][color=transparent]+++++[nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33560339][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/335604/33560339p.png[/img][/url][nextcol][indent][font=cambria][size=4][b]T[/b][/size][font=cambria][i]his day began with delightful weather: clear skies the carefree blue that sings to the heart of every sailor. Though my esteem of the skies may be coloured by today’s events, the light breeze blowing sou’east by east is a welcome reprieve after the tension of the past week. The seas were gentle and easy, the slightest hint of a swell lending a homely roll to our good ship. [/i] I will begin the day’s log with a brief mention of the prior day - as indicated by the accounts provided by Laurentia and Whipwillow, I was scarcely involved. My injury was sudden, and crippling - the place where the ghost bit me had filled the very marrow of my bones with a cold, sick dread; an enduring terror that did not leave me until Whipwillow - Stabby, I should say - destroyed that awful creature, living up to her moniker. Along with that vile beast, so too did the malaise that lay upon me dissipate: I felt myself awaken as if from a deep and lengthy slumber, the fog of horror lifting from my mind. Following the departure of the demon, it seemed as though a shroud were lifted from the wreck in the distance. Once so uncannily still, the ancient ship began to move gently with the motion of the seas upon what remained of her hull, and some colour returned to her timbers and tattered sails. As we watched, a ghostly longboat materialised upon the water, manned by a crew of spectres. The four of us watched in silent awe as the ghost launch rowed towards us, her slender bow cutting through waves that moved in a different rhythm to those around her; as if the very ocean beneath their vessel was from a different time. My seaman’s eye picked out details in the longboat that spoke of her great age: the style of the prow, the curve of her beam, the height of her sides. The dragons aboard looked weary as they approached. Weary, but relieved - as one might appear at the satisfying end of a long and drawn out labour. The skydancer among them - dark of wing, pale of body and blue of eyes - embraced Laurentia as they boarded, her immaterial touch brushing over Laurentia’s plumage like a gentle breeze. The rest of the crew hung back from the rest of us, their eyes - a mix of the deep blue and pale white, where they were visible at all - fixed upon the two skydancers, one vital and living, one pale and deathly. The ghost chirruped gently, crooning in the way of that race in soft tones almost beyond my ability to hear - though it seemed as though Laurentia heard a far more detailed story. She leaned in to bring her orb nearer the apparition's own, communing with it in the manner of their breed, her face a mask of careful concentration. Laurentia’s eyes were swimming with emotion as she turned to recount the ghost’s sad tale - the crew had been pirates, sailing waters both fresh and salt, making offerings to Tidelord and Icewarden both. They had been a successful crew of marauders, she said, until their own greed and ambition mired them here. Some prizes, she recounted, ought be left where they lie. That they had [i]known[/i] the statue was cursed, and yet they hungered still for greater infamy, greater adulation; they were known in every port town and city of Sornieth, their names feared and respected by every draconic hand before the mast. It was not enough, and so they ventured farther, into uncharted waters where the Shade was rumoured to have taken root. Their pride and arrogance, she said, they now deeply regret. The ghosts do not know how long they had been trapped here, imprisoned out of time and hope, clinging to their half-life aboard the wreck of the ship that had once been their pride and glory. A wildclaw, his monochrome face scarred from battle, reached forwards to place his talon on my shoulder. His touch was cold, but not unpleasant - it was the cold of the winter sunlight on the southern icefields, fresh and vigorous and sweet. I see that “HOLD FAST” is inscribed across his knuckles in an ink that endured even into his death. There is comfort in the knowledge that he started his sailing life as a rigger, like me. He lifts his chin, indicating the hatch down to the [i]Frosty Fortune[/i]’s hold, and he passes through it. Us living dragons are slower to follow, but as we descend through the decks, making our way to the hold, the other members of the ghostly crew sink past us through the timbers, until they are all assembled when we arrive. A ghostly fae, her markings as fierce and bold as our own Stabby’s, whispers and shakes her crests, flitting to and fro gently in front of the door to the hold. “She says, on account o’ us lifting the curse what trapped ‘em, they want us to have half of the haul.” Stabby looks slightly awed as she translates for her ancient counterpart - the sprite is truly fearsome, and I hope that even as she admires them, Stabby appreciates that her countenance is equally as dire. The door to the [i]Fortune[/i]’s hold swings open of its own accord - the sight that greets us as awe-inspiring as it had been when we first saw the trove aboard the ghost ship. Laurentia whispered that the other half had been spirited aboard the Water crews’ vessel, who had helped in their own way, apart from us - and that the ghosts were pleased to divide the proceeds of their careers among dragons who hailed from the same lands as they had in life. The ancient dragons greeted us each in turn when we returned to the deck, filling us each with a sense of peace and a yearning for a long rest. Their farewells issued, the dragons bundled back into their ghostly longboat, and we each watched as they returned to the wreck. The sea did not take long to claim the wreck after that; the ocean, after all, is rarely denied that which it is owed. We watched, hands over hearts, as the ancient vessel finally submitted to the waves, her tired timbers breaking apart between the rocks that snared her and the gentle, welcoming surf. We were filled with a sense of thanks and relief as we set about our business, making the [i]Frosty Fortune[/i] ready to sail away from this place again. There was one last sight, as the sun finally set - a great galleon, her sails bellying out as though in a fine fresh gale, sailing away into the setting sun. As we looked, we noticed waves could be seen through her hull and sails, the ship as ghostly as her crew. Banners snapped proudly at her ensign staff and at the heads of her masts - we could see now, even in the dying light, that her sigil was one of Ice and Water, combined in harmony. The ship disappeared with the last light of the day, and was no more. [/indent][right][br][br][font=cursive][size=5] - [i]Captain Frost Hallowind[/i] [/columns][br][br][center] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/3395.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/20120.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/262.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/5916.png[/img][/center] [br] [br] [right]-----[b]credits[/b]: ithika (46361), jetfeather (279801) and squidragon (48487)[/right]----- [br] Herein we find the end of the mystery of the Galleon, as told by the crew of the good ship [i]Frosty Fortune[/i]. Thank you to everyone who has read along on this journey with us, and of course special thanks to everyone who supported Ice in our raffle for this epic and tense dom battle. Thanks also to Water Flight, an engaging and tenacious combatant. And thank you to everyone who commented on the story in the thread!

SHIP'S LOG, DAY THE SEVENTH; ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
revelation

+++++ 33560339p.png
This day began with delightful weather: clear skies the carefree blue that sings to the heart of every sailor. Though my esteem of the skies may be coloured by today’s events, the light breeze blowing sou’east by east is a welcome reprieve after the tension of the past week. The seas were gentle and easy, the slightest hint of a swell lending a homely roll to our good ship.

I will begin the day’s log with a brief mention of the prior day - as indicated by the accounts provided by Laurentia and Whipwillow, I was scarcely involved. My injury was sudden, and crippling - the place where the ghost bit me had filled the very marrow of my bones with a cold, sick dread; an enduring terror that did not leave me until Whipwillow - Stabby, I should say - destroyed that awful creature, living up to her moniker.

Along with that vile beast, so too did the malaise that lay upon me dissipate: I felt myself awaken as if from a deep and lengthy slumber, the fog of horror lifting from my mind.

Following the departure of the demon, it seemed as though a shroud were lifted from the wreck in the distance. Once so uncannily still, the ancient ship began to move gently with the motion of the seas upon what remained of her hull, and some colour returned to her timbers and tattered sails. As we watched, a ghostly longboat materialised upon the water, manned by a crew of spectres.

The four of us watched in silent awe as the ghost launch rowed towards us, her slender bow cutting through waves that moved in a different rhythm to those around her; as if the very ocean beneath their vessel was from a different time.

My seaman’s eye picked out details in the longboat that spoke of her great age: the style of the prow, the curve of her beam, the height of her sides. The dragons aboard looked weary as they approached. Weary, but relieved - as one might appear at the satisfying end of a long and drawn out labour.

The skydancer among them - dark of wing, pale of body and blue of eyes - embraced Laurentia as they boarded, her immaterial touch brushing over Laurentia’s plumage like a gentle breeze. The rest of the crew hung back from the rest of us, their eyes - a mix of the deep blue and pale white, where they were visible at all - fixed upon the two skydancers, one vital and living, one pale and deathly.

The ghost chirruped gently, crooning in the way of that race in soft tones almost beyond my ability to hear - though it seemed as though Laurentia heard a far more detailed story. She leaned in to bring her orb nearer the apparition's own, communing with it in the manner of their breed, her face a mask of careful concentration.

Laurentia’s eyes were swimming with emotion as she turned to recount the ghost’s sad tale - the crew had been pirates, sailing waters both fresh and salt, making offerings to Tidelord and Icewarden both. They had been a successful crew of marauders, she said, until their own greed and ambition mired them here.

Some prizes, she recounted, ought be left where they lie. That they had known the statue was cursed, and yet they hungered still for greater infamy, greater adulation; they were known in every port town and city of Sornieth, their names feared and respected by every draconic hand before the mast. It was not enough, and so they ventured farther, into uncharted waters where the Shade was rumoured to have taken root. Their pride and arrogance, she said, they now deeply regret.

The ghosts do not know how long they had been trapped here, imprisoned out of time and hope, clinging to their half-life aboard the wreck of the ship that had once been their pride and glory.

A wildclaw, his monochrome face scarred from battle, reached forwards to place his talon on my shoulder. His touch was cold, but not unpleasant - it was the cold of the winter sunlight on the southern icefields, fresh and vigorous and sweet. I see that “HOLD FAST” is inscribed across his knuckles in an ink that endured even into his death. There is comfort in the knowledge that he started his sailing life as a rigger, like me. He lifts his chin, indicating the hatch down to the Frosty Fortune’s hold, and he passes through it.

Us living dragons are slower to follow, but as we descend through the decks, making our way to the hold, the other members of the ghostly crew sink past us through the timbers, until they are all assembled when we arrive.

A ghostly fae, her markings as fierce and bold as our own Stabby’s, whispers and shakes her crests, flitting to and fro gently in front of the door to the hold.

“She says, on account o’ us lifting the curse what trapped ‘em, they want us to have half of the haul.” Stabby looks slightly awed as she translates for her ancient counterpart - the sprite is truly fearsome, and I hope that even as she admires them, Stabby appreciates that her countenance is equally as dire.

The door to the Fortune’s hold swings open of its own accord - the sight that greets us as awe-inspiring as it had been when we first saw the trove aboard the ghost ship. Laurentia whispered that the other half had been spirited aboard the Water crews’ vessel, who had helped in their own way, apart from us - and that the ghosts were pleased to divide the proceeds of their careers among dragons who hailed from the same lands as they had in life.

The ancient dragons greeted us each in turn when we returned to the deck, filling us each with a sense of peace and a yearning for a long rest. Their farewells issued, the dragons bundled back into their ghostly longboat, and we each watched as they returned to the wreck.

The sea did not take long to claim the wreck after that; the ocean, after all, is rarely denied that which it is owed. We watched, hands over hearts, as the ancient vessel finally submitted to the waves, her tired timbers breaking apart between the rocks that snared her and the gentle, welcoming surf.

We were filled with a sense of thanks and relief as we set about our business, making the Frosty Fortune ready to sail away from this place again.

There was one last sight, as the sun finally set - a great galleon, her sails bellying out as though in a fine fresh gale, sailing away into the setting sun. As we looked, we noticed waves could be seen through her hull and sails, the ship as ghostly as her crew. Banners snapped proudly at her ensign staff and at the heads of her masts - we could see now, even in the dying light, that her sigil was one of Ice and Water, combined in harmony.

The ship disappeared with the last light of the day, and was no more.

- Captain Frost Hallowind

3395.png20120.png262.png5916.png

credits: ithika (46361), jetfeather (279801) and squidragon (48487)

Herein we find the end of the mystery of the Galleon, as told by the crew of the good ship Frosty Fortune.

Thank you to everyone who has read along on this journey with us, and of course special thanks to everyone who supported Ice in our raffle for this epic and tense dom battle. Thanks also to Water Flight, an engaging and tenacious combatant. And thank you to everyone who commented on the story in the thread!
emXtQcv.gif9QxrTEM.pngpWX995k.png
pinglist
@Tserin @Delkerono @Karika @Leghorse @Chrisondra @Indigocat @Espoir @Philli @Mirna @Mtgfreak @Kiragami @Snowpea @Eiz @Sadistic @Tarmonsuravye @Kievan @Hokayse @Stasha @Zarane @Twistedflyte @Kaaoqi @Wanderingturtle @Pixieknight3264 @Cilea @Demiguise @Furdora @Chatoyant @Phenri @Ruinousomen @Redwillia @Luxxe @Battler @Valoria @Dandelionqueen @Ghostchateau @Saskia @Sunflour @Lupinus @After @Cerf @Cethosia @Sylvandyr @October @Rhyfel @Riisa @Galloskye @Mupfel @Pearlcorgi @Shiraya @Luciddreams @Countingchocobos @Jirazeil @Thefairybinary @Ranmaru @Maika @Beekeeper @Valekivi @Arrowfeathers @Solztize @Cyberinfection @Krastei @Garnetrose @Katsuokai @Magnusmedivh @Mary @Ogbarbari @Ankanv @Grinningfox @Grunty @Molly @Pandamoniaz @Mintiswirlix @Zerik @Thardus @Easilyamusedkat @Lionmagnus @Ruggafluff @Evarinya @Rochambeau @Softbun @Southfarthing @Senchadrake @Discovered @Darlnim @Inn @Irisidium @Aeroden @Duskfox @Plushstiel @Hatsunemiku @Potterhead @Rhea @Hinumi @Shikoire @Clavicado @Firstblush @Goanna @Wingworm @Cherryoctopie @L1Br4 @Zeco5000 @Sunnynyaa @Missgoldenpixel @Sunnelion @Catwyrm @Nekiog @Eeveepower @Phaedra @Idari @Marsbar @Simfeetunder @Vikusen @Lara8 @Nonbeenaries @Quenya @Sirarchimedes @Siritys @Silkwoods @Pierrct @Gerivl @Addmon @Tufira @Juulika @Snivy88 @Wingedrenegade @Virgil @Zog @Sockmonkeygerald @Thewaka @Okapi @Zincalloy @Ballad @Metaresolve @Talicinx @Panicat @Katelle @Pageofhopes @Shizuyue @Byou @Ugryzelda @Sossedov @Kiralamanzana @Socialbookworm @Remislady @Starlight18 @Magala @Budge @Pooses @Tunesmith @Raenea @Aethris @Arra @Jenivan1000 @Ariizumi @Lomedraug @Madarakita @Takora @Ashrahn @Mwyears @Zephyrwindspirit @Fedog @Judiama @Apothecaria @Murklin @Aeki @Ineffabird @Aehdncl @Dramhammersong @Breshcandra @Antivehicular @Galaximage @Layenne90 @Sabriel415 @Avianavocado @Inuraichi @Catherine68 @Gemme @Poisonlillies @Sher @Flaresolaire @Circer @Cvhruig @Drakenhart @Drytil @Hideki @Cheyinka @Vulcanatus @Perruzza @Avaros @Minnieamos @Rulanir @Raikukawisa @Becquerell @Zombats @Airdanteine @Canislupus03 @Seriema @Revali @Fantasygirlrai @Laisai @Meredith44 @Crazyredfire @Sennethe @Car340 @Faerieishee @Rhabdo @Saronai @Letitia @Parad0Xxy @Queensabriel @Synnful @Dreamweave @Watchingmidnight @Witherkitty @Foolishray @Sparkylurkdragon @Bmeduho @Wintercreek @Lucidwhispers @Sylipha @Astarael @Sylverion @Temreki @Anawkwardbeing @Herocorn @Moljn @Candace @Lundlaeva @Shanelovescoffee @Sky09 @Xarellax @Judithan @Tomatotwin @Humanityxpeople @Carsonists @Itsasomething @Talador @Dianamoon @Dustclouds @Hadidah @Cyrya @Solar @Hayley0614 @Karramel @Vely @Hexacoatl @Kvon @Emmahaa @Kalvin @Ursaw @Nukleer @Archenitesky @Meyoline @Wylddandelyon @Hawlucha @Hawkfeather @Akanechaan @Biologiquill @Deladria @Nicoleeirin @Strudel @Georgieanna @Brenrock @Papergryphon @Pkrs @Tallypop @Yaboiguzma @Dragonmage @Jayjem @Deaconjones @Phoenixfyre @Aetherdragon @Endlessnight @Isti @Shaydas @Soviett @Voidloop @Sunreon @Floatinginspace @Aesuna @Coloradoblues @Kassiel @Merides @Minidrachin @Negcol @Niada @Antimoany @Divinelush @Karll @Throwthebones @Aristatide @Aviana @Kururin @Overthewolf @Flyingsquirrely @Lunasilverwolf @Lunila @Maithax @Xairathan @Iguruwashi @Matcha @Thisoneisblue @Armonium @Clarkegriffin @Frfrfr @Mesai @Starisia @Verscilith @Kirkeyressa @Arbis @Fangchica @Theimmatureguy @Gardenie @Mechanical @Agateflame @Deltadarklight @Porifra @Celine @Ivoryx @Allosaurcoffee @Karsi @Riken @Heartcrusher1 @Salticidae @Crystalrush @Epicpython @Rowdy @Slothqueenxx @Ethanaell @Farandine @Flametrees @Gizamimi @Irishrambler93 @Katreal @Kaylaeve @Pameluke @Penantiomers @Tarany @Vaze @Gwendolyn @Aldru @Eternally @Gunklord420 @Misfitslanding @Huskily @Miryenne @Syncogon @Broderick @Chameleacorn @Priorknight @Starrynightren @Ststrawburry @Wolfiso @Andelice @Kamishii @Snailmuffin @Arakhne @Windchimes @Aetheric @Amarayne @Kaolik @Presserpop @Counterklock @Deathspecter @Admiralda @Amorah @Ancientsecrets @Dragonine @Emeraldasp @Jaali @Kraalofbhaga @Polaroid @Rachiedoom @Seapulse @Sidegrinder @Ardhrianna @Plantqueen @Tune @Acorncap @Altariel @Ghostfromthemoon @Tues @Tyeth @Kirmon64 @Atelophobia @Sugasuga @Artemiis @Avariea @Seige @Tomatowin @Dielectric @Marmite @Plaguemaw @Silkwood @Terza @Treblemirinlens @Eiyora @Tesserwings @Alexicyn @Androgynebard @Gwinna @Hummingbirdcolor @Keridwyn @Marropo @Moonwater @Orangecat @Purejanna @Rondine @Shadowedwolf @Sinstarinablak @Swinub @Timechaser @Windchime @Zimniy @Zombard @Glacecakes @Inverness @Tsarinatorment @Andromedianlace @Risforrose @Blowinginthewind @Darthiel @Eternalflame @Hawksfly @Roboheart @Shakura @Shiracheshire @Tsuga @Vestais @Vextune @Iverness @Litharda @Snipe @Velvetpaws @Almedha @Aziizumi @Coffeeclaws @Ghostygremlin @Lasai @Mintsmash @Sassapphire @Ancelstierre @Eclipsemirror @Fallenarrow @Kefkagodofmagic @Knightess @Malyssawisteria @Patron @Restless @Rosie1450 @Serpents @Starshining @Varaen @Bellzan @Dr090909 @Gryphonite @Kahlannightwing @Mweep @Snowsakura @Ulquiorra04 @Keydotzip @Lostthought @Darkfrost @Dragonwarrior333 @Ghostmateria @Halinor @Krillian @Shadowscall @Tarshaan @Stuff987 @Azuredusk @Gemmabean @Imperiality @Jasperantlers @Melova @Peruzza @Smallapple @Synchros @Thorium @Vyktorkun @Zenhugz @Madovahvhenan @Kentouma @Lucybojangles @Melaniescribbles @Peachycupcake525 @Sijunma @Teadwin @Dovalore @Enriana @Princeeridan @Sheserendipity @Superbsuperbia @Toastedtaco @Varenyky @Veredii @Arrakis @Catherine69 @Cathherine68 @Dogmatix @Kshlsnnightwing @Lyslin @Moristian @Mythicalviper @Plushtiel @Rhabo @Ruggafluf @Tca@Altair @Argotiquely @Brilliantblue @Elthemar @Fangofthevoid @Freshwings @Horsecrazy @Pharah @Poses @Riseandshine @Sapphyrel @Shoulyon @Snowying @Akafever @Aurikku @Melvistle @Onabadbet @Schefflera @Draconia26 @Mystiquemuse @Insanityprelude @Rave31 @Aelfrey @Duskflower @Nazara @Quicksilvr @Starsoul @Thecheshirespy @Alagasianflame @Bumbleheart @Moirli @Tigerdragon1001 @Aireiya @Brassgoddess @Civelynbird @Eternalstar @Littlesong4 @Somberlernun @Librarywhale @Altair @Arrowfeathers @Azaylium @Birdskull @car340 @chatoyant @Clavicado @Darthiel @Dovalore @DuskWitch13 @Elthemar @EtherealDreams @Hanelli @haxure @Hidd3nstare @justChimeric @juunebugs @Katsha @Kiragami @kirkfan2255 @LaughingZuru @Llealynarisia @Lyslin @MaribelEmerson @MariRey @Mirna @mtgfreak @Munakata @NinaOsp @Okapi @Oricole @patronissimo @pierrct @RandomShmoe @Rhyfel @Rondine @SocialBookWorm @squiremarcus @Stanzascale @Starrlight @SterlingStarling @Talicinx @TheDragonsQueen @ThisOneIsBlue @Vulcanatus @ZephyrWindSpirit @Zillua @basicblack1986 @Talicinx @Hawkfeather @Stanzascale @Shiraya @Lundlaeva @chatoyant @GeriVl @sgkat @Kapara @Byou @kalhalla @Vulcanatus @rubyredtan @Kenia153 @Carmilla @Teadwin @Kvon @heartcrusher1 @DragonWarrior333 @dawnsong @Hinumi @ThisOneIsBlue @Maithax @Katelle @DuskyChangeling @Tufira @basicblack1986 @heartcrusher1 @CuriousLoli @GeriVl @Kapara @Kvon @sgkat @kalhalla @Stanzascale @Byou @DragonWarrior333 @Tufira @dustclouds @chatoyant @DuskyChangeling @Shiraya @Lundlaeva @Vulcanatus @Maithax @Teadwin @Carmilla @car340 @ThisOneIsBlue @Rave31 @Raccoongirl @Xianvar @browncoatparadox @rubyredtan @dawnsong @Jenredwolf @Hawkfeather @basicblack1986 @SkyyeofEmber @Raccoongirl @Kapara @Stanzascale @sgkat @Kvon @Maithax @kalhalla @Vulcanatus @Jenredwolf @Katelle @dustclouds @DragonWarrior333 @chatoyant @browncoatparadox @DuskyChangeling @Rave31 @Lundlaeva @heartcrusher1 @Teadwin @Hawkfeather @dawnsong @ThisOneisBlue @basicblack1986 @Stanzascale @SkyyeofEmber @Kvon @Raccoongirl @sgkat @dustclouds @DragonWarrior333 @browncoatparadox @Byou @Skyeset @Maithax @rubyredtan @chatoyant @Lundlaeva @Teadwin @Cheshly @Jenredwolf @Delari @heartcrusher1 @ThisOneIsBlue @InsidiousTurtle @kalhalla @Hawkfeather @Tufira @Kapara @basicblack1986 @Salvation @SkyyeofEmber @Jenredwolf @Kapara @Stanzascale @chatoyant @Kvon @Raccoongirl @dawnsong @sgkat @dustclouds @Cheshly @kalhalla @Maithax @Skyeset @heartcrusher1 @DragonWarrior333 @Katelle @Lundlaeva @Vulcanatus @InsidiousTurtle @Byou @Teadwin @Hawkfeather @ThisOneIsBlue @DuskyChangeling @basicblack1986 @SkyyeofEmber @Stanzascale @Byou @Kapara @Salvation @Raccoongirl @Kvon @sgkat @dustclouds @Lundlaeva @Maithax @kalhalla @Katelle @browncoatparadox @InsidiousTurtle @heartcrusher1 @Cheshly @Jenredwolf @DragonWarrior333 @ThisOneIsBlue @Teadwin @Vulcanatus @Skyeset @Tufira @chatoyant @Hawkfeather @chatoyant @Stanzascale @SkyyeofEmber @Talicinx @basicblack1986 @Hawkfeather @Salvation @dustclouds @Lundlaeva @Cheshly @Raccoongirl @Maithax @sgkat @kalhalla @DragonWarrior333 @IndigoCat @rubyredtan @heartcrusher1 @browncoatparadox @InsidiousTurtle @Byou @Teadwin @Kapara @Jenredwolf @dawnsong @ThisOneIsBlue @Katelle @Kvon @lunarpunch @Nevros @Maithax @sunnelion @Dovalore @Alagasianflame @Stanzascale @chatoyant @Sylvandyr @ZoneZer0 @Cheshly @Salvation @EaterOfPie @snowpea @Sidegrinder @acorn781 @Lasreaine @Valgami @Moonwater @GeriVl @Journey @Warriorgirl1234 @TwistedStripe @TheNightDancer @FM84 @Leremis @Caleaf @Crumbleless @Byou

Thank you everyone who sent dragons to ice during our battle versus water last week! We would like to give everyone the opportunity to verify the tickets we recorded. If you spot an issue, please ping @DeviBrigard with dragon info as well as the name of the ice receiver.

The spreadsheet linked below for viewing has all data for the push, including tickets earned from out of flight boarding and events. The sheet has a lot of data and might take time to fully load. If you cannot access sheets and want to double check things, feel free to ping and ask for a summary of your tickets. You have 48 hours from the timestamp of this post to notify ice of corrections. Drawing of the raffles will follow once all issues are addressed.

This is the last time we will ping the full list of participants, but feel free to sign up to be pinged for the drawing of every round as a spectator. If you don’t sign up, we will only ping you if you are drawn. If you can’t access google forms, feel free to post in this thread asking to join the spectator pinglist.
Want to give feedback on ice flight and things you liked or disliked about this push? We have an anonymous survey for you to do so~

pinglist
@Tserin @Delkerono @Karika @Leghorse @Chrisondra @Indigocat @Espoir @Philli @Mirna @Mtgfreak @Kiragami @Snowpea @Eiz @Sadistic @Tarmonsuravye @Kievan @Hokayse @Stasha @Zarane @Twistedflyte @Kaaoqi @Wanderingturtle @Pixieknight3264 @Cilea @Demiguise @Furdora @Chatoyant @Phenri @Ruinousomen @Redwillia @Luxxe @Battler @Valoria @Dandelionqueen @Ghostchateau @Saskia @Sunflour @Lupinus @After @Cerf @Cethosia @Sylvandyr @October @Rhyfel @Riisa @Galloskye @Mupfel @Pearlcorgi @Shiraya @Luciddreams @Countingchocobos @Jirazeil @Thefairybinary @Ranmaru @Maika @Beekeeper @Valekivi @Arrowfeathers @Solztize @Cyberinfection @Krastei @Garnetrose @Katsuokai @Magnusmedivh @Mary @Ogbarbari @Ankanv @Grinningfox @Grunty @Molly @Pandamoniaz @Mintiswirlix @Zerik @Thardus @Easilyamusedkat @Lionmagnus @Ruggafluff @Evarinya @Rochambeau @Softbun @Southfarthing @Senchadrake @Discovered @Darlnim @Inn @Irisidium @Aeroden @Duskfox @Plushstiel @Hatsunemiku @Potterhead @Rhea @Hinumi @Shikoire @Clavicado @Firstblush @Goanna @Wingworm @Cherryoctopie @L1Br4 @Zeco5000 @Sunnynyaa @Missgoldenpixel @Sunnelion @Catwyrm @Nekiog @Eeveepower @Phaedra @Idari @Marsbar @Simfeetunder @Vikusen @Lara8 @Nonbeenaries @Quenya @Sirarchimedes @Siritys @Silkwoods @Pierrct @Gerivl @Addmon @Tufira @Juulika @Snivy88 @Wingedrenegade @Virgil @Zog @Sockmonkeygerald @Thewaka @Okapi @Zincalloy @Ballad @Metaresolve @Talicinx @Panicat @Katelle @Pageofhopes @Shizuyue @Byou @Ugryzelda @Sossedov @Kiralamanzana @Socialbookworm @Remislady @Starlight18 @Magala @Budge @Pooses @Tunesmith @Raenea @Aethris @Arra @Jenivan1000 @Ariizumi @Lomedraug @Madarakita @Takora @Ashrahn @Mwyears @Zephyrwindspirit @Fedog @Judiama @Apothecaria @Murklin @Aeki @Ineffabird @Aehdncl @Dramhammersong @Breshcandra @Antivehicular @Galaximage @Layenne90 @Sabriel415 @Avianavocado @Inuraichi @Catherine68 @Gemme @Poisonlillies @Sher @Flaresolaire @Circer @Cvhruig @Drakenhart @Drytil @Hideki @Cheyinka @Vulcanatus @Perruzza @Avaros @Minnieamos @Rulanir @Raikukawisa @Becquerell @Zombats @Airdanteine @Canislupus03 @Seriema @Revali @Fantasygirlrai @Laisai @Meredith44 @Crazyredfire @Sennethe @Car340 @Faerieishee @Rhabdo @Saronai @Letitia @Parad0Xxy @Queensabriel @Synnful @Dreamweave @Watchingmidnight @Witherkitty @Foolishray @Sparkylurkdragon @Bmeduho @Wintercreek @Lucidwhispers @Sylipha @Astarael @Sylverion @Temreki @Anawkwardbeing @Herocorn @Moljn @Candace @Lundlaeva @Shanelovescoffee @Sky09 @Xarellax @Judithan @Tomatotwin @Humanityxpeople @Carsonists @Itsasomething @Talador @Dianamoon @Dustclouds @Hadidah @Cyrya @Solar @Hayley0614 @Karramel @Vely @Hexacoatl @Kvon @Emmahaa @Kalvin @Ursaw @Nukleer @Archenitesky @Meyoline @Wylddandelyon @Hawlucha @Hawkfeather @Akanechaan @Biologiquill @Deladria @Nicoleeirin @Strudel @Georgieanna @Brenrock @Papergryphon @Pkrs @Tallypop @Yaboiguzma @Dragonmage @Jayjem @Deaconjones @Phoenixfyre @Aetherdragon @Endlessnight @Isti @Shaydas @Soviett @Voidloop @Sunreon @Floatinginspace @Aesuna @Coloradoblues @Kassiel @Merides @Minidrachin @Negcol @Niada @Antimoany @Divinelush @Karll @Throwthebones @Aristatide @Aviana @Kururin @Overthewolf @Flyingsquirrely @Lunasilverwolf @Lunila @Maithax @Xairathan @Iguruwashi @Matcha @Thisoneisblue @Armonium @Clarkegriffin @Frfrfr @Mesai @Starisia @Verscilith @Kirkeyressa @Arbis @Fangchica @Theimmatureguy @Gardenie @Mechanical @Agateflame @Deltadarklight @Porifra @Celine @Ivoryx @Allosaurcoffee @Karsi @Riken @Heartcrusher1 @Salticidae @Crystalrush @Epicpython @Rowdy @Slothqueenxx @Ethanaell @Farandine @Flametrees @Gizamimi @Irishrambler93 @Katreal @Kaylaeve @Pameluke @Penantiomers @Tarany @Vaze @Gwendolyn @Aldru @Eternally @Gunklord420 @Misfitslanding @Huskily @Miryenne @Syncogon @Broderick @Chameleacorn @Priorknight @Starrynightren @Ststrawburry @Wolfiso @Andelice @Kamishii @Snailmuffin @Arakhne @Windchimes @Aetheric @Amarayne @Kaolik @Presserpop @Counterklock @Deathspecter @Admiralda @Amorah @Ancientsecrets @Dragonine @Emeraldasp @Jaali @Kraalofbhaga @Polaroid @Rachiedoom @Seapulse @Sidegrinder @Ardhrianna @Plantqueen @Tune @Acorncap @Altariel @Ghostfromthemoon @Tues @Tyeth @Kirmon64 @Atelophobia @Sugasuga @Artemiis @Avariea @Seige @Tomatowin @Dielectric @Marmite @Plaguemaw @Silkwood @Terza @Treblemirinlens @Eiyora @Tesserwings @Alexicyn @Androgynebard @Gwinna @Hummingbirdcolor @Keridwyn @Marropo @Moonwater @Orangecat @Purejanna @Rondine @Shadowedwolf @Sinstarinablak @Swinub @Timechaser @Windchime @Zimniy @Zombard @Glacecakes @Inverness @Tsarinatorment @Andromedianlace @Risforrose @Blowinginthewind @Darthiel @Eternalflame @Hawksfly @Roboheart @Shakura @Shiracheshire @Tsuga @Vestais @Vextune @Iverness @Litharda @Snipe @Velvetpaws @Almedha @Aziizumi @Coffeeclaws @Ghostygremlin @Lasai @Mintsmash @Sassapphire @Ancelstierre @Eclipsemirror @Fallenarrow @Kefkagodofmagic @Knightess @Malyssawisteria @Patron @Restless @Rosie1450 @Serpents @Starshining @Varaen @Bellzan @Dr090909 @Gryphonite @Kahlannightwing @Mweep @Snowsakura @Ulquiorra04 @Keydotzip @Lostthought @Darkfrost @Dragonwarrior333 @Ghostmateria @Halinor @Krillian @Shadowscall @Tarshaan @Stuff987 @Azuredusk @Gemmabean @Imperiality @Jasperantlers @Melova @Peruzza @Smallapple @Synchros @Thorium @Vyktorkun @Zenhugz @Madovahvhenan @Kentouma @Lucybojangles @Melaniescribbles @Peachycupcake525 @Sijunma @Teadwin @Dovalore @Enriana @Princeeridan @Sheserendipity @Superbsuperbia @Toastedtaco @Varenyky @Veredii @Arrakis @Catherine69 @Cathherine68 @Dogmatix @Kshlsnnightwing @Lyslin @Moristian @Mythicalviper @Plushtiel @Rhabo @Ruggafluf @Tca@Altair @Argotiquely @Brilliantblue @Elthemar @Fangofthevoid @Freshwings @Horsecrazy @Pharah @Poses @Riseandshine @Sapphyrel @Shoulyon @Snowying @Akafever @Aurikku @Melvistle @Onabadbet @Schefflera @Draconia26 @Mystiquemuse @Insanityprelude @Rave31 @Aelfrey @Duskflower @Nazara @Quicksilvr @Starsoul @Thecheshirespy @Alagasianflame @Bumbleheart @Moirli @Tigerdragon1001 @Aireiya @Brassgoddess @Civelynbird @Eternalstar @Littlesong4 @Somberlernun @Librarywhale @Altair @Arrowfeathers @Azaylium @Birdskull @car340 @chatoyant @Clavicado @Darthiel @Dovalore @DuskWitch13 @Elthemar @EtherealDreams @Hanelli @haxure @Hidd3nstare @justChimeric @juunebugs @Katsha @Kiragami @kirkfan2255 @LaughingZuru @Llealynarisia @Lyslin @MaribelEmerson @MariRey @Mirna @mtgfreak @Munakata @NinaOsp @Okapi @Oricole @patronissimo @pierrct @RandomShmoe @Rhyfel @Rondine @SocialBookWorm @squiremarcus @Stanzascale @Starrlight @SterlingStarling @Talicinx @TheDragonsQueen @ThisOneIsBlue @Vulcanatus @ZephyrWindSpirit @Zillua @basicblack1986 @Talicinx @Hawkfeather @Stanzascale @Shiraya @Lundlaeva @chatoyant @GeriVl @sgkat @Kapara @Byou @kalhalla @Vulcanatus @rubyredtan @Kenia153 @Carmilla @Teadwin @Kvon @heartcrusher1 @DragonWarrior333 @dawnsong @Hinumi @ThisOneIsBlue @Maithax @Katelle @DuskyChangeling @Tufira @basicblack1986 @heartcrusher1 @CuriousLoli @GeriVl @Kapara @Kvon @sgkat @kalhalla @Stanzascale @Byou @DragonWarrior333 @Tufira @dustclouds @chatoyant @DuskyChangeling @Shiraya @Lundlaeva @Vulcanatus @Maithax @Teadwin @Carmilla @car340 @ThisOneIsBlue @Rave31 @Raccoongirl @Xianvar @browncoatparadox @rubyredtan @dawnsong @Jenredwolf @Hawkfeather @basicblack1986 @SkyyeofEmber @Raccoongirl @Kapara @Stanzascale @sgkat @Kvon @Maithax @kalhalla @Vulcanatus @Jenredwolf @Katelle @dustclouds @DragonWarrior333 @chatoyant @browncoatparadox @DuskyChangeling @Rave31 @Lundlaeva @heartcrusher1 @Teadwin @Hawkfeather @dawnsong @ThisOneisBlue @basicblack1986 @Stanzascale @SkyyeofEmber @Kvon @Raccoongirl @sgkat @dustclouds @DragonWarrior333 @browncoatparadox @Byou @Skyeset @Maithax @rubyredtan @chatoyant @Lundlaeva @Teadwin @Cheshly @Jenredwolf @Delari @heartcrusher1 @ThisOneIsBlue @InsidiousTurtle @kalhalla @Hawkfeather @Tufira @Kapara @basicblack1986 @Salvation @SkyyeofEmber @Jenredwolf @Kapara @Stanzascale @chatoyant @Kvon @Raccoongirl @dawnsong @sgkat @dustclouds @Cheshly @kalhalla @Maithax @Skyeset @heartcrusher1 @DragonWarrior333 @Katelle @Lundlaeva @Vulcanatus @InsidiousTurtle @Byou @Teadwin @Hawkfeather @ThisOneIsBlue @DuskyChangeling @basicblack1986 @SkyyeofEmber @Stanzascale @Byou @Kapara @Salvation @Raccoongirl @Kvon @sgkat @dustclouds @Lundlaeva @Maithax @kalhalla @Katelle @browncoatparadox @InsidiousTurtle @heartcrusher1 @Cheshly @Jenredwolf @DragonWarrior333 @ThisOneIsBlue @Teadwin @Vulcanatus @Skyeset @Tufira @chatoyant @Hawkfeather @chatoyant @Stanzascale @SkyyeofEmber @Talicinx @basicblack1986 @Hawkfeather @Salvation @dustclouds @Lundlaeva @Cheshly @Raccoongirl @Maithax @sgkat @kalhalla @DragonWarrior333 @IndigoCat @rubyredtan @heartcrusher1 @browncoatparadox @InsidiousTurtle @Byou @Teadwin @Kapara @Jenredwolf @dawnsong @ThisOneIsBlue @Katelle @Kvon @lunarpunch @Nevros @Maithax @sunnelion @Dovalore @Alagasianflame @Stanzascale @chatoyant @Sylvandyr @ZoneZer0 @Cheshly @Salvation @EaterOfPie @snowpea @Sidegrinder @acorn781 @Lasreaine @Valgami @Moonwater @GeriVl @Journey @Warriorgirl1234 @TwistedStripe @TheNightDancer @FM84 @Leremis @Caleaf @Crumbleless @Byou

Thank you everyone who sent dragons to ice during our battle versus water last week! We would like to give everyone the opportunity to verify the tickets we recorded. If you spot an issue, please ping @DeviBrigard with dragon info as well as the name of the ice receiver.

The spreadsheet linked below for viewing has all data for the push, including tickets earned from out of flight boarding and events. The sheet has a lot of data and might take time to fully load. If you cannot access sheets and want to double check things, feel free to ping and ask for a summary of your tickets. You have 48 hours from the timestamp of this post to notify ice of corrections. Drawing of the raffles will follow once all issues are addressed.

This is the last time we will ping the full list of participants, but feel free to sign up to be pinged for the drawing of every round as a spectator. If you don’t sign up, we will only ping you if you are drawn. If you can’t access google forms, feel free to post in this thread asking to join the spectator pinglist.
Want to give feedback on ice flight and things you liked or disliked about this push? We have an anonymous survey for you to do so~

FKAc5gc.gif
sPCU7cF.png
doot doot doot doot doot
@DeviBrigard

I sent in dragons #5629420 and #34235006 in a one-way CR to deadlyfang but it wasn't recorded as triple tickets.
@DeviBrigard

I sent in dragons #5629420 and #34235006 in a one-way CR to deadlyfang but it wasn't recorded as triple tickets.
@DeviBrigard - I can't get the sheet to load properly on my computer, could I have a summary of my tickets please? Thank you!
@DeviBrigard - I can't get the sheet to load properly on my computer, could I have a summary of my tickets please? Thank you!
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
@DeviBrigard

I'm recorded by natakiro as having sent in 10 dragons to the raffle:

Looking through my Auction History, these were all sent in for Public Buy prices and, to my knowledge, wouldn't have gotten me any tickets.
@DeviBrigard

I'm recorded by natakiro as having sent in 10 dragons to the raffle:

Looking through my Auction History, these were all sent in for Public Buy prices and, to my knowledge, wouldn't have gotten me any tickets.
@DeviBrigard Dragon #30212276 aka Hawk was both a breed and color bonus. I remember cause that was tundra day with a driftwood tert. Proof: [img]https://i.gyazo.com/1b5285c8d8ef08f96821515096614122.png[/img]
@DeviBrigard
Dragon #30212276 aka Hawk was both a breed and color bonus. I remember cause that was tundra day with a driftwood tert.
Proof:
1b5285c8d8ef08f96821515096614122.png
1 2 ... 97 98 99 100 101 ... 124 125