Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ICEDOM] OOF Raffle - complete
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 124 125
@StStrawburry Depends on if you want extra tickets or not. You can send them for the treasure payouts listed on the spreadsheet if you'd like both treasure and tickets, or you can send them for 1t for 3x the tickets.

And yup, I can take them :3
@StStrawburry Depends on if you want extra tickets or not. You can send them for the treasure payouts listed on the spreadsheet if you'd like both treasure and tickets, or you can send them for 1t for 3x the tickets.

And yup, I can take them :3
WpjbI2U.gif
squid/winter | FR+3 | they/them | spelled squidra-gon (like octagon)
@DeviBrigard

Hello the Ice! I'm not very smart but I have level 6 dragons for sale.
And I have trouble understanding you (I am French and pale English like a Spanish cow, sorry) besides, this message is written via google trad ^^. So I have dragons for sale level 6
You are in push of domination
You seem to have very nice lots of lottery
How do we manage?
(Yes, I know you explain everything and for you, anglophone, it is surely very clear, but for the poor frenchie non anglophone, it is Japanese ^^
@DeviBrigard

Hello the Ice! I'm not very smart but I have level 6 dragons for sale.
And I have trouble understanding you (I am French and pale English like a Spanish cow, sorry) besides, this message is written via google trad ^^. So I have dragons for sale level 6
You are in push of domination
You seem to have very nice lots of lottery
How do we manage?
(Yes, I know you explain everything and for you, anglophone, it is surely very clear, but for the poor frenchie non anglophone, it is Japanese ^^
Sent over! :D TY for the help.
Sent over! :D TY for the help.
forest1.pngforest2.pngforest6.png
@DeviBrigard

Hey I signed up for helping with the raffle but I'm on mobile so can you add me? Can you also add that I'm avable?
@DeviBrigard

Hey I signed up for helping with the raffle but I'm on mobile so can you add me? Can you also add that I'm avable?
KmEZCZd.pngi9LjYLg.pnguSYURGY.pngoaCEylk.pngk25i5Hw.pngj0GdNd1.png
fr__tiny_pixel_ice_icon_by_baelfin-d8stgz4.png pew fr__tiny_pixel_ice_icon_by_baelfin-d8stgz4.png
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png +2 hours FR time
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png Feel Free to Ping or PM me
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png Is actually a potato
fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png Proud ace

hCQ9nYU.gif
@comicsans I have some dergs Id like to send in for tickets/treasure....did I ping the right person?
@comicsans I have some dergs Id like to send in for tickets/treasure....did I ping the right person?
dragonboat_front_100px.pngTiger69235-C-156-4-3-2-114S.pngdragonboat_back_100px.pngBkhJxYX.gif
@Archenitesky
You did! Go ahead and send them my way. :D
@Archenitesky
You did! Go ahead and send them my way. :D
Whoa this got kicked off first page o-o
Whoa this got kicked off first page o-o
uCR5SCW.png
Definitely going to train up some fodder to hopefully get at some of them prizes! This is gonna push that fodder price so high and probably break the bank but #worth

(looking at those capricats and the rune+starcloak sets 6 v 6)
Definitely going to train up some fodder to hopefully get at some of them prizes! This is gonna push that fodder price so high and probably break the bank but #worth

(looking at those capricats and the rune+starcloak sets 6 v 6)
NqTy8Tb.png
Icedad welcomes any and all new recruits, so send your dragons our way for an adventure!
Icedad welcomes any and all new recruits, so send your dragons our way for an adventure!
5zYeaji.png OfDGPyR.gif
Send Your Dragons our way and get a chance to win one of those fine prices on the front page.
Send Your Dragons our way and get a chance to win one of those fine prices on the front page.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 124 125