Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Answer Questions to Win a Free Dragon!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 305 306
@JackTrader

1. What animal best represents your personality?
Probably some kind of bird? I'm gonna be really predictable and say a crow or a kestrel or something.
2. What piece of clothing or accessory do you strongly dislike?
I don't like polo shirts at all for some reason. The only ones I've ever worn have been part of a uniform.
3. Which musical artist is your favorite?
This is a tough question, because I have a lot of favorites! Florence + the Machine, Owl City, Fitz and the Tantrums, Jukebox the Ghost, Rush, alt-J, Panic! at the Disco, Paramore, etc.
4. What's your favorite company or franchise?
Star Trek, since I'd say it counts as a franchise!
5. What kind of weather do you enjoy?
The kind of weather where it's all cool and cloudy and threatening to rain, but it hasn't started to rain quite yet.
@JackTrader

Probably some kind of bird? I'm gonna be really predictable and say a crow or a kestrel or something.
I don't like polo shirts at all for some reason. The only ones I've ever worn have been part of a uniform.
This is a tough question, because I have a lot of favorites! Florence + the Machine, Owl City, Fitz and the Tantrums, Jukebox the Ghost, Rush, alt-J, Panic! at the Disco, Paramore, etc.
Star Trek, since I'd say it counts as a franchise!
The kind of weather where it's all cool and cloudy and threatening to rain, but it hasn't started to rain quite yet.
tumblr_inline_nbwjccPnMm1qkfp12.png

Honestly? A rat, even though my Chinese zodiac is a rabbit, I feel more connected with rats.

flipflops?? how??? why do ppl wear them????? they're so uncomfortable

Man, this is hard but Block B will always be my favorite

Uhh, I guess the LINE company, since I have most of their apps lol

Cool 50-60f, heavy rain, and thunder.

Honestly? A rat, even though my Chinese zodiac is a rabbit, I feel more connected with rats.

flipflops?? how??? why do ppl wear them????? they're so uncomfortable

Man, this is hard but Block B will always be my favorite

Uhh, I guess the LINE company, since I have most of their apps lol

Cool 50-60f, heavy rain, and thunder.
Probably a goat. I'm cute and energetic.

Maxi skirts. I'm very short and every time I tried on a maxi skirt, it came down past my feet even with heels on.

Gloryhammer, Powerwolf, Nightwish, basically anything that's not too serious.

I do not like brand names because I do not want to be an advertisement, but I love my iMac (even though I used sharpie to cross out the apple logo.) I do play and obsess about Flight Rising, so I guess Stormlight Workshop is my favorite.

Mather would have my hide for this, but I love winter and like it when it's 30 degrees Fahrenheit.
Probably a goat. I'm cute and energetic.

Maxi skirts. I'm very short and every time I tried on a maxi skirt, it came down past my feet even with heels on.

Gloryhammer, Powerwolf, Nightwish, basically anything that's not too serious.

I do not like brand names because I do not want to be an advertisement, but I love my iMac (even though I used sharpie to cross out the apple logo.) I do play and obsess about Flight Rising, so I guess Stormlight Workshop is my favorite.

Mather would have my hide for this, but I love winter and like it when it's 30 degrees Fahrenheit.
4xd1oW3.png
1. What animal best represents your personality? Hmm...It depends on my mood. I guess I'm sort of a cross between:

1) a tiger (strong, in touch with my femininity, and know how to use my "claws")
2) a border collie (soft, cuddly. loving, protective of my family and loved ones, and highly loyal)
3) and a dolphin ( playful, intelligent, creative, and willing to fight 'sharks' to defend my kids.)

2. What piece of clothing or accessory do you strongly dislike? anything that is scratchy or hurts to wear.

3. Which musical artist is your favorite? I tend to consider EpicScore and 2StepsFromHell to be a special treat (especially while gaming). =)

4. What's your favorite company or franchise?I don't care about labels or brand names.

5. What kind of weather do you enjoy? A cool strong breeze on a warm comfortable day filled with dappled clouds and blue skies. It's even better if a storm is coming. =)

1. What animal best represents your personality? Hmm...It depends on my mood. I guess I'm sort of a cross between:

1) a tiger (strong, in touch with my femininity, and know how to use my "claws")
2) a border collie (soft, cuddly. loving, protective of my family and loved ones, and highly loyal)
3) and a dolphin ( playful, intelligent, creative, and willing to fight 'sharks' to defend my kids.)

2. What piece of clothing or accessory do you strongly dislike? anything that is scratchy or hurts to wear.

3. Which musical artist is your favorite? I tend to consider EpicScore and 2StepsFromHell to be a special treat (especially while gaming). =)

4. What's your favorite company or franchise?I don't care about labels or brand names.

5. What kind of weather do you enjoy? A cool strong breeze on a warm comfortable day filled with dappled clouds and blue skies. It's even better if a storm is coming. =)

blue-divider-md.pngKpOoEBf.jpgblue-divider-md.png

blue-divider-md.pngPmQapL1.jpg

blue-divider-md.png PmQapL1.jpg blue-divider-md.png

PmQapL1.jpg
PmQapL1.jpg

NkwF3sb.jpg

_______________________Cyan Hatchery LINK ___________________

blue-divider-md.png
Azera's Starlight Hatchery
blue-divider-md.png

____________________________MY hatchery Signature
blue-divider-md.png
Azera's Starlight Hatchery
blue-divider-md.png

cropped-night-beach-with-galaxy-stars.jpg

tumblr_opg8egoYlP1vsjcxvo2_r1_540.gif

500579256-pic-of-stars.jpg

1369_200px_rosewing_by_miirshroom-dbu2n3i.pngpukasloth_sleeping2.gif1369_200px_rosewing_by_miirshroom-dbu2n3i.png

tumblr_mln0x2AKYf1rnqolfo1_500.gifpukasloth_sleeping2.gif

kQXO8qG.gif Ku0sAau.pngVMeLVWG.pngjNUN9XC.png kQXO8qG.gif
fIZKfxl.pngKu0sAau.pngVMeLVWG.pngjNUN9XC.pngUCANK95.png

24694605p.png.....................pukasloth_sleeping2.gif.....................24694605p.png

flashing+christmas+lights%5B12%5D.gif
animatedsnowglobesg-tree2.gif

snowglobe.gif[img][/img]

24694605p.pngpukasloth_sleeping2.gif24694605p.png

24694605p.png

1-snow-globe-christmas.gif

FLYING FIGHTING BLUE DRAGON-
dragon-animated-gif-39.gif

(SAME) flying dragon animation -
[img]BARKING WHITE DRAKE -[/img]xDXS22n.gif

EMPRESS AZERA PORTRAIT -
24694605p.png[img]FIRE-BREATHING GOLD WING DRAGON -[/img]a1dragon.gif

BLUE NORTHERN LIGHTS DRAGON BANNER -
1101668-bigthumbnail.jpg

LIGHTWEAVER DRAGON GODDESS BANNER -
tumblr_inline_njny437T5Q1sztcmx_zpsmpzwtuz6.png

MY BANNER - (pukasloths and portrait) -
pukasloth_sleeping.gif24694605p.pngpukaslothgreen_sleeping2.gif

edxDw7b.png

Dragon Fire blue

M1g4UrC.gif

animated Christmas Reindeer
89.gif

valentines day
wxRNMYL.gif

Light Festival:
brightshine_zpshmtcksln.png

NkwF3sb.jpg

_______________________Cyan Hatchery LINK ___________________

blue-divider-md.png
blue-divider-md.png

____________________________MY hatchery Signature
blue-divider-md.png
blue-divider-md.png

tumblr_opg8egoYlP1vsjcxvo2_r1_540.gif

500579256-pic-of-stars.jpg

1369_200px_rosewing_by_miirshroom-dbu2n3i.pngpukasloth_sleeping2.gif1369_200px_rosewing_by_miirshroom-dbu2n3i.png

tumblr_mln0x2AKYf1rnqolfo1_500.gifpukasloth_sleeping2.gif

kQXO8qG.gif Ku0sAau.pngVMeLVWG.pngjNUN9XC.png kQXO8qG.gif
fIZKfxl.pngKu0sAau.pngVMeLVWG.pngjNUN9XC.pngUCANK95.png

24694605p.png.....................pukasloth_sleeping2.gif.....................24694605p.png

snowglobe.gif[img][/img]

24694605p.pngpukasloth_sleeping2.gif24694605p.png

24694605p.png

1-snow-globe-christmas.gif

FLYING FIGHTING BLUE DRAGON-
dragon-animated-gif-39.gif

(SAME) flying dragon animation -
[img]BARKING WHITE DRAKE -[/img]xDXS22n.gif

EMPRESS AZERA PORTRAIT -
24694605p.png
[img]FIRE-BREATHING GOLD WING DRAGON -[/img]a1dragon.gif

BLUE NORTHERN LIGHTS DRAGON BANNER -
1101668-bigthumbnail.jpg

LIGHTWEAVER DRAGON GODDESS BANNER -
tumblr_inline_njny437T5Q1sztcmx_zpsmpzwtuz6.png

MY BANNER - (pukasloths and portrait) -
pukasloth_sleeping.gif24694605p.pngpukaslothgreen_sleeping2.gif

edxDw7b.png

Dragon Fire blue

M1g4UrC.gif

animated Christmas Reindeer
89.gif

valentines day
wxRNMYL.gif

Light Festival:
brightshine_zpshmtcksln.png
Hello everyone! Unfortunately I've been having some internet problems! I will hopefully get reliable internet in the next few days. Until them feel free to continue entering my raffle and sending trades and I will honor them when I can!
Hello everyone! Unfortunately I've been having some internet problems! I will hopefully get reliable internet in the next few days. Until them feel free to continue entering my raffle and sending trades and I will honor them when I can!
~they/them~
@Thornfell I'll check out The Wicked Tinkers!

@CatsAndMaths I've heard of Amanda Palmer, but I'll check the others out! I also love Kroger!

@Satharen Never heard of those companies. I'll look them up. :)

@StormDragon21 I feel you on the tattoos and piercings lol

@crowmachine I enjoy a number of those artists! Which means I should look up the others. And i love Star Trek!

@lokisoup Rats are so cute! I'll check out Block B. :)

@AngelOfMetal I'll check out those artists!

@Azera Nice animals! I'll check the artists out. :)

Your tickets have been recorded.
@Thornfell I'll check out The Wicked Tinkers!

@CatsAndMaths I've heard of Amanda Palmer, but I'll check the others out! I also love Kroger!

@Satharen Never heard of those companies. I'll look them up. :)

@StormDragon21 I feel you on the tattoos and piercings lol

@crowmachine I enjoy a number of those artists! Which means I should look up the others. And i love Star Trek!

@lokisoup Rats are so cute! I'll check out Block B. :)

@AngelOfMetal I'll check out those artists!

@Azera Nice animals! I'll check the artists out. :)

Your tickets have been recorded.
~they/them~
@FreakInTheMask @L1llysage @AvianAvocado @Redtiger7736 @Azera @crowmachine @swagdog @lokisoup @Thornasaur @Iamana12 @AngelOfMetal @Sirenia @DoggoneCreature @CatsAndMaths @Thornfell @raydelblau @Satharen @StormDragon21

The winner of Wishes is Satharen!

I'll set up the crossroads and then set up the next questions and dragon.
@FreakInTheMask @L1llysage @AvianAvocado @Redtiger7736 @Azera @crowmachine @swagdog @lokisoup @Thornasaur @Iamana12 @AngelOfMetal @Sirenia @DoggoneCreature @CatsAndMaths @Thornfell @raydelblau @Satharen @StormDragon21

The winner of Wishes is Satharen!

I'll set up the crossroads and then set up the next questions and dragon.
~they/them~
The next round has been posted. :)
The next round has been posted. :)
~they/them~
1) I mostly have bad luck because I never win anything (hopefully this will change that :D). 2) My favorite word is papaya! 3) Once, I was about to marry this woman because it was a really good arrangement for both of us. Then, my warlock crush walked into the church and just stood there staring at me until I strode off that alter, walked the opposite way down the aisle, and kissed him in front of everyone, including my homophobic mother. Luckily, my ex-fiancee was really sweet and supported my decision. 4)[img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/e5/6d/7e/e56d7e62a84324aebb71ee8f5121214a--shadowhunters-malec-gay.jpg[/img] 5) my extensive collection of Magnus Bane fan merch
1) I mostly have bad luck because I never win anything (hopefully this will change that :D).
2) My favorite word is papaya!
3) Once, I was about to marry this woman because it was a really good arrangement for both of us. Then, my warlock crush walked into the church and just stood there staring at me until I strode off that alter, walked the opposite way down the aisle, and kissed him in front of everyone, including my homophobic mother. Luckily, my ex-fiancee was really sweet and supported my decision.
4)e56d7e62a84324aebb71ee8f5121214a--shadowhunters-malec-gay.jpg
5) my extensive collection of Magnus Bane fan merch
shadowhunters03-e1483575750411.jpg
[b]1. Would you say you have mostly good luck or bad luck?[/b] Somewhere in the middle, I think. [b]2. What's your favorite word?[/b] [i]Iridescent![/i] [b]3. Tell me a funny story that has happened to you.[/b] I have a college friend who lives about 3 hours away from me, and I hadn't seen him since May. He decided to visit me a couple weeks ago, but instead of telling me that like a normal person, he snapchatted me a picture of my old high school, with no context, to tell me that he was in the area. [b]4. Post an image that sums up your life so far.[/b] [img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/b2529e068890a53f6f4e9fc99960bec9/tumblr_mvv4x0rTn31r7zoxbo1_1280.jpg[/img] [b]5. What's something you order online because you can't find it in a store?[/b] Obscure sci-fi books I want to read, since bookstores in my area don't often carry them.
1. Would you say you have mostly good luck or bad luck?
Somewhere in the middle, I think.
2. What's your favorite word?
Iridescent!
3. Tell me a funny story that has happened to you.
I have a college friend who lives about 3 hours away from me, and I hadn't seen him since May. He decided to visit me a couple weeks ago, but instead of telling me that like a normal person, he snapchatted me a picture of my old high school, with no context, to tell me that he was in the area.
4. Post an image that sums up your life so far.
tumblr_mvv4x0rTn31r7zoxbo1_1280.jpg
5. What's something you order online because you can't find it in a store?
Obscure sci-fi books I want to read, since bookstores in my area don't often carry them.
tumblr_inline_nbwjccPnMm1qkfp12.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 305 306