Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Answer Questions to Win a Free Dragon!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 305 306
@Redtiger7736 Yeah, I figured I should try something different! :) Aw, your cats sounds adorable. Love Imagine Dragons, too!

Your tickets have been recorded.
@Redtiger7736 Yeah, I figured I should try something different! :) Aw, your cats sounds adorable. Love Imagine Dragons, too!

~they/them~
Stay
Stay
~they/them~
Alive
Alive
~they/them~
Stay
Stay
~they/them~
[b]1. Could you survive in the wilderness for a month?[/b] I'd like to think so but I also take medication so probably not. But I could totes do it otherwise [b]2. What's a song you know by heart?[/b] Animals by Tom Milsom (When if birds, fell in love like we do~...) [b] 3. What piece of technology brings you the most joy?[/b] My phone, mostly because I'm in a LDR and I really miss that girl. My laptop keeps me plenty happy also though [b]4. What type of clothes do you typically wear?[/b] Depends on what I'm doing. If I'm out and about I wear cargo pants (sometimes shorts) and a t-shirt. Sometimes a flannel or something also. Oh, my shoes are converse types [b]5. What time do you go to bed?[/b] [img]https://pics.onsizzle.com/Facebook-7945cd.png[/img]
1. Could you survive in the wilderness for a month?
I'd like to think so but I also take medication so probably not. But I could totes do it otherwise

2. What's a song you know by heart?
Animals by Tom Milsom (When if birds, fell in love like we do~...)

3. What piece of technology brings you the most joy?

My phone, mostly because I'm in a LDR and I really miss that girl. My laptop keeps me plenty happy also though

4. What type of clothes do you typically wear?
Depends on what I'm doing. If I'm out and about I wear cargo pants (sometimes shorts) and a t-shirt. Sometimes a flannel or something also. Oh, my shoes are converse types

5. What time do you go to bed?
Facebook-7945cd.png
@CatsAndMaths I love your username! I've never heard of Animals. I'll check it out.

@CatsAndMaths I love your username! I've never heard of Animals. I'll check it out.

~they/them~
@JackTrader
I am quite fond of my username! I also listen to really unknown music, so I can totally hook you up with more artists. Tom Milsom is my go to artist though. His music is just so good
@JackTrader
I am quite fond of my username! I also listen to really unknown music, so I can totally hook you up with more artists. Tom Milsom is my go to artist though. His music is just so good

Laughs hysterically I wouldn't survive for an hour!

:( I don't know any songs by heart, i may know a few parts but that's it

My computer, I love to play games and stuff ^^

Meh whatever I can find in the closet

I go to bed at like 12:00 pm or later....then I am on my tablet until 3:00 AM in the middle of the night and then finally put it away.

Laughs hysterically I wouldn't survive for an hour!

:( I don't know any songs by heart, i may know a few parts but that's it

My computer, I love to play games and stuff ^^

Meh whatever I can find in the closet

I go to bed at like 12:00 pm or later....then I am on my tablet until 3:00 AM in the middle of the night and then finally put it away.

pixil-frame-067.png2sdjCmT.pngpixil-frame-068.pngQq78qBr.png
@Thornfell Aww, it's okay. I can memorize lyrics but I lose them pretty quickly lol

@Thornfell Aww, it's okay. I can memorize lyrics but I lose them pretty quickly lol

~they/them~
Now
Now
~they/them~
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 305 306