Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Answer Questions to Win a Free Dragon!
1 2 ... 189 190 191 192 193 ... 305 306
1. What's something that is really satisfying to you?
Getting all my homework done and then having the rest of the say free.

2. What's advice you give people but you have a hard time following yourself?
Patience!!

3. What's something unusual that you own?
I really don't have anything unusual.

4. What's a smell you enjoy that might be unusual to others?
People think I'm crazy and I kinda am, but I really love the musky smell.

5. What's something you're currently obsessed with?
My friend's stories that she writes. They're amazing and I keep pestering her to write more. XD
Getting all my homework done and then having the rest of the say free.

Patience!!

I really don't have anything unusual.

People think I'm crazy and I kinda am, but I really love the musky smell.

My friend's stories that she writes. They're amazing and I keep pestering her to write more. XD
1. What's something that is really satisfying to you? When my cat gives me the 'I love you to the moon and back' look <3

2. What's advice you give people but you have a hard time following yourself? Be patient

3. What's something unusual that you own? A sculpted baby dragon sitting in a hand - it is a wall hanging candle holder

4. What's a smell you enjoy that might be unusual to others? Creosote

5. What's something you're currently obsessed with? Yuri on Ice
1. What's something that is really satisfying to you? When my cat gives me the 'I love you to the moon and back' look <3

2. What's advice you give people but you have a hard time following yourself? Be patient

3. What's something unusual that you own? A sculpted baby dragon sitting in a hand - it is a wall hanging candle holder

4. What's a smell you enjoy that might be unusual to others? Creosote

5. What's something you're currently obsessed with? Yuri on Ice
7d96ebw.gif
Marble Maze!

Calm down

A bottle of pom poms

Garlic so hard

Being warm
Marble Maze!

Calm down

A bottle of pom poms

Garlic so hard

Being warm
Finishing a project

Not to panic. I'm really good at problem solving for others then lose it for myself.

A chess set hand made in Kenya

The smell of a cockatiel

Anything to do with the Tudors time period.
Finishing a project

Not to panic. I'm really good at problem solving for others then lose it for myself.

A chess set hand made in Kenya

The smell of a cockatiel

Anything to do with the Tudors time period.
4Emdumg.gif cqu2HKA.png
@Copierthief Both satisfying things!

@DemonDragon I love fluffy birds!

@minted I can't smell too well either.

@bakugannvgims Ooh that is satisfying.

@ToffeeCoke Huh that is kinda weird, but neat.

@PardonPopplio It's hard not to be stressed.

@nuttysaladtree Not sure what Klance is but it seems shippable.

@xyliacera I didn't know that existed lol.

@celestify That's very good advice.

@LizzardLady I love tiny things lol.

@Caharse It is a great movie!

@Teliact Tuna does smell good lol.

@VioletNightmare Fluffy cats are the best!

@Azera Wow that's amazing. I love fossils!

@Jaguarstar Oh wow, that's really neat!

@BezimiennyRaptor Stretching does feel really good!

@Galot Oh, that's a cool thing to have!

@kyrin18 Oh, I hate the smell of onion lol.

@DraconicMusic Not sure what Wings of Fire are but Steven Universe is the best!

@Akaachin Cleaning stresses me out lol

@crowmachine Don't feel bad, I watched Merlin not too long ago.

@KalliZora I have never cut a squishie myself, but I could see it.

@Emeraldlion21 Aw, I love supportive friends!

@Arianethel I have never heard of creosote before.

@CatsAndMaths It's hard to picture pom poms in a bottle.

@cinnamonbits17 That's really neat!

Your tickets have been recorded.
@Copierthief Both satisfying things!

@DemonDragon I love fluffy birds!

@minted I can't smell too well either.

@bakugannvgims Ooh that is satisfying.

@ToffeeCoke Huh that is kinda weird, but neat.

@PardonPopplio It's hard not to be stressed.

@nuttysaladtree Not sure what Klance is but it seems shippable.

@xyliacera I didn't know that existed lol.

@celestify That's very good advice.

@LizzardLady I love tiny things lol.

@Caharse It is a great movie!

@Teliact Tuna does smell good lol.

@VioletNightmare Fluffy cats are the best!

@Azera Wow that's amazing. I love fossils!

@Jaguarstar Oh wow, that's really neat!

@BezimiennyRaptor Stretching does feel really good!

@Galot Oh, that's a cool thing to have!

@kyrin18 Oh, I hate the smell of onion lol.

@DraconicMusic Not sure what Wings of Fire are but Steven Universe is the best!

@Akaachin Cleaning stresses me out lol

@crowmachine Don't feel bad, I watched Merlin not too long ago.

@KalliZora I have never cut a squishie myself, but I could see it.

@Emeraldlion21 Aw, I love supportive friends!

@Arianethel I have never heard of creosote before.

@CatsAndMaths It's hard to picture pom poms in a bottle.

@cinnamonbits17 That's really neat!

Your tickets have been recorded.
~they/them~
@FreakInTheMask @L1llysage @Redtiger7736 @Azera @crowmachine @swagdog @lokisoup @Thornasaur @Iamana12 @Sirenia @DoggoneCreature @CatsAndMaths @Thornfell @raydelblau @Satharen @StormDragon21 @WorldofShadows @Siouxsie @BezimiennyRaptor @SealedSalt @OceanicX @CrazyKittyCat @CheshireCatUk1 @KARD @DuskyChangeling @hardcoreTALON @GoldenLilybloom @DarkYnx @TheElfDruid @DragonWarrior333 @Selyra @Nerilka @Anthiese @AnonymousSinger @LucysDiamonds @colimethecawcaw @Purplepurple @CelticDragoness @ArtsyDragon7 @Caharse @TheElfDruid @MrChickenNugget @SamIamLuvDov @80MinToMidnight @ScrollWyrm @RaynixAura @Arianethel @Jaguarstar @XxVeredinexX @Eternally @septarianflare @Princetron @Thedragonbeast @CuddlyHippo @darkstormyheart @Mayflower2705 @FionaF @Lyricity @Sun1 @DarkDragoness @Daisyrabbit335 @Snowlight335 @Atraxi @wonknevetnod @kyrin18 @Teliact @Fusions @Lannisfire @starhecker @Yeehaw @Mokuroh @LizzardLady @tucks @Marerue @Raniuszek @Eternalite @ihawkeyei @mossyaki @Silversouledcat @Nonith @PalominoPrincess @CloudGazer @GraceKat99 @hollowheart7211 @thesmallestshark @Kiinkajou @aquaticRavager @DragonDoodler @AngelFire335 @GiantPandroid @applejargon @kaylavarnell4736 @kittyofthesea808 @Lisianthus @SaplingTopKitter @jmart2017 @Taniwah @SoulHeart @CaptainSalazar @Zynka @QueenOuroboros @Blazedmoon @quisicorazon @Mathilda @Clombe @chip454 @cinnamonbits17 @tranquilitea @KalliZora @LaxusDreyar @MingoMango @SaveTheBees @ilovedance @Emeraldlion21 @minted @Gabrielcprb @Avarr @FireHeartSong @TyrantWaffles @Dinotron37 @Copierthief @bunnison @Bufftuffandfluff @apoareion @coranicole073 @Akaachin @JamesDash @Lumynox @cherrymaelstrom @Aotsuki @MysticDay @TheVastEmptiness @xyliacera @Flamestar03 @Eleya @Chompymawile @Goldkarmadragon @dragonburst101 @Gr77n @Foalfire @MagicSpyglass @Eleya @Draconia34 @Sesha @TheBluePhoenix @Blaze1005 @Pantir @autumnnightivy @FangTheWolf @DarkSnowfox @ZerifDragneel @GoddessofDeath @EclipseWeaver @walkera @LiveSky @celestify @PardonPopplio @LapisQuartz @RenatoUlbov @Nayrion @astromeme @SadSucculent @dinguschi @BeardFistofDoom @SummerZephyr @Perilpaw @Scarletpaw @nuttysaladtree @AMZmon @TareTenipuri @Uugi @BathtubDoritos @Elizabell @LadyCatbug @VioletNightmare @Limi1ess @Westsparrow @Stormborn @TomatoLabyrinth @Dantes @Crimm @Widgets249 @DraconicMusic @DemonDragon @Consumption @rythec @SplatterDash @TwilightStars @TomatoLabyrinth @bakugannvgims @ToffeeCoke @Galot

The winner of Brynmor is crowmachine!

I'll set up the crossroads and the new dragon and questions.
@FreakInTheMask @L1llysage @Redtiger7736 @Azera @crowmachine @swagdog @lokisoup @Thornasaur @Iamana12 @Sirenia @DoggoneCreature @CatsAndMaths @Thornfell @raydelblau @Satharen @StormDragon21 @WorldofShadows @Siouxsie @BezimiennyRaptor @SealedSalt @OceanicX @CrazyKittyCat @CheshireCatUk1 @KARD @DuskyChangeling @hardcoreTALON @GoldenLilybloom @DarkYnx @TheElfDruid @DragonWarrior333 @Selyra @Nerilka @Anthiese @AnonymousSinger @LucysDiamonds @colimethecawcaw @Purplepurple @CelticDragoness @ArtsyDragon7 @Caharse @TheElfDruid @MrChickenNugget @SamIamLuvDov @80MinToMidnight @ScrollWyrm @RaynixAura @Arianethel @Jaguarstar @XxVeredinexX @Eternally @septarianflare @Princetron @Thedragonbeast @CuddlyHippo @darkstormyheart @Mayflower2705 @FionaF @Lyricity @Sun1 @DarkDragoness @Daisyrabbit335 @Snowlight335 @Atraxi @wonknevetnod @kyrin18 @Teliact @Fusions @Lannisfire @starhecker @Yeehaw @Mokuroh @LizzardLady @tucks @Marerue @Raniuszek @Eternalite @ihawkeyei @mossyaki @Silversouledcat @Nonith @PalominoPrincess @CloudGazer @GraceKat99 @hollowheart7211 @thesmallestshark @Kiinkajou @aquaticRavager @DragonDoodler @AngelFire335 @GiantPandroid @applejargon @kaylavarnell4736 @kittyofthesea808 @Lisianthus @SaplingTopKitter @jmart2017 @Taniwah @SoulHeart @CaptainSalazar @Zynka @QueenOuroboros @Blazedmoon @quisicorazon @Mathilda @Clombe @chip454 @cinnamonbits17 @tranquilitea @KalliZora @LaxusDreyar @MingoMango @SaveTheBees @ilovedance @Emeraldlion21 @minted @Gabrielcprb @Avarr @FireHeartSong @TyrantWaffles @Dinotron37 @Copierthief @bunnison @Bufftuffandfluff @apoareion @coranicole073 @Akaachin @JamesDash @Lumynox @cherrymaelstrom @Aotsuki @MysticDay @TheVastEmptiness @xyliacera @Flamestar03 @Eleya @Chompymawile @Goldkarmadragon @dragonburst101 @Gr77n @Foalfire @MagicSpyglass @Eleya @Draconia34 @Sesha @TheBluePhoenix @Blaze1005 @Pantir @autumnnightivy @FangTheWolf @DarkSnowfox @ZerifDragneel @GoddessofDeath @EclipseWeaver @walkera @LiveSky @celestify @PardonPopplio @LapisQuartz @RenatoUlbov @Nayrion @astromeme @SadSucculent @dinguschi @BeardFistofDoom @SummerZephyr @Perilpaw @Scarletpaw @nuttysaladtree @AMZmon @TareTenipuri @Uugi @BathtubDoritos @Elizabell @LadyCatbug @VioletNightmare @Limi1ess @Westsparrow @Stormborn @TomatoLabyrinth @Dantes @Crimm @Widgets249 @DraconicMusic @DemonDragon @Consumption @rythec @SplatterDash @TwilightStars @TomatoLabyrinth @bakugannvgims @ToffeeCoke @Galot

The winner of Brynmor is crowmachine!

I'll set up the crossroads and the new dragon and questions.
~they/them~
The next round has been updated~
The next round has been updated~
~they/them~
Quote:
1. If you had the world's attention, what would you say?
~ Be nicer to each other. Pick up your trash. Respect the world you live in. Love yourself.

2. What's in your fridge?
~ Probably a lot of leftovers I won't eat.

3. If you could join the cast of a show, which would it be?
~ The Librarians would be neat.

4. What keyboard function would be most useful in real life?
~ control + z / command + z (Undo last action)

5. If something breaks, would you try to fix it before buying a new one?
~ Depends on the thing and how old it was/what damage was done. Electronics? Probably buy a new one if it was an older model. Ceramics? Repair it with gold.
Quote:
~ Be nicer to each other. Pick up your trash. Respect the world you live in. Love yourself.

~ Probably a lot of leftovers I won't eat.

~ The Librarians would be neat.

~ control + z / command + z (Undo last action)

~ Depends on the thing and how old it was/what damage was done. Electronics? Probably buy a new one if it was an older model. Ceramics? Repair it with gold.
jpq0y2I.png
1. If you had the world's attention, what would you say? "Get your act together."
The world wouldn't listen though.
2. What's in your fridge? Lot of leftovers.
3. If you could join the cast of a show, which would it be? Hum...can't think of any, actually.
4. What keyboard function would be most useful in real life? Backspace. :P
5. If something breaks, would you try to fix it before buying a new one? Fix it, reuse it, buy new one (in that order).
1. If you had the world's attention, what would you say? "Get your act together."
The world wouldn't listen though.
2. What's in your fridge? Lot of leftovers.
3. If you could join the cast of a show, which would it be? Hum...can't think of any, actually.
4. What keyboard function would be most useful in real life? Backspace. :P
5. If something breaks, would you try to fix it before buying a new one? Fix it, reuse it, buy new one (in that order).
More active here: http://wcrpforums.com/
w8o0xW1.png
dhvX5px.png
You've been gone for a while welcome back : )
I would probably tell everyone to listen to my playlist because my taste in music is godlike. I am not even joking I think that highly of my music taste
A bunch of sauce. Hot sauce especially.
Hmm... I don't really watch any television shows so I don't really know :/
ctrl + c and ctrl + v. Need to give a speech? Practice it the night before and when you get it perfect, ctrl + c it so you can ctrl + v it when the time comes to give it. Need to remember something important? ctrl + c it. Just make sure you don't accidentally copy something new before you need it.
Depends on what it is. Something expensive ex. a phone or an instrument or something, yes I would find someone who could fix it. Something trivial ex. a vase or a picture frame? I would replace it.
You've been gone for a while welcome back : )
I would probably tell everyone to listen to my playlist because my taste in music is godlike. I am not even joking I think that highly of my music taste
A bunch of sauce. Hot sauce especially.
Hmm... I don't really watch any television shows so I don't really know :/
ctrl + c and ctrl + v. Need to give a speech? Practice it the night before and when you get it perfect, ctrl + c it so you can ctrl + v it when the time comes to give it. Need to remember something important? ctrl + c it. Just make sure you don't accidentally copy something new before you need it.
Depends on what it is. Something expensive ex. a phone or an instrument or something, yes I would find someone who could fix it. Something trivial ex. a vase or a picture frame? I would replace it.
imageedit_7_8440965932.png
✧✧✧ AXES - THEY - 21 ✧✧✧
•••
MY HATCHERY
imageedit_6_5428970908.png
1 2 ... 189 190 191 192 193 ... 305 306