Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ***FIVE Minute*** Raffles
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
[center][img]http://imgur.com/4xWZdcY.png[/img] This is a variation of [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/auc/1917064]5 minute auctions[/url], where instead of the last highest bid post winning, posting times may fulfill bonuses that increase your chances of winning these raffles. Since this is a bit more complicated than 5 minute auctions, please read the [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2225871#post_28118451]rules[/url] post below. [color=red]Side note: Please specify if you want to be pinged for just 5 minute raffles, or pinged for both 5 minute auctions and raffles when asking to be added to the ping list.[/color] [b]Current raffle items:[/b] NA [b]Current raffle item names: [/b]NA [b]Start time: [/b]TBA [b]End time: [/b]TBA [quote=x2 bonus] Be the first person to post. [/quote] [quote=x3 bonus] Be the last person to post a valid post. [/quote] [quote=x5 bonus] TBE [/quote] [/center] Footnote: If you do not entirely understand what 'post' means under the bonuses, please read the bottom of the rules post below.
4xWZdcY.png

This is a variation of 5 minute auctions, where instead of the last highest bid post winning, posting times may fulfill bonuses that increase your chances of winning these raffles. Since this is a bit more complicated than 5 minute auctions, please read the rules post below.

Side note: Please specify if you want to be pinged for just 5 minute raffles, or pinged for both 5 minute auctions and raffles when asking to be added to the ping list.

Current raffle items:
NA
Current raffle item names: NA
Start time: TBA
End time: TBA
x2 bonus wrote:
Be the first person to post.
x3 bonus wrote:
Be the last person to post a valid post.
x5 bonus wrote:
TBE

Footnote: If you do not entirely understand what 'post' means under the bonuses, please read the bottom of the rules post below.
uj5w35F.pngSvg7y.gifeZKAdNB.png
[center]Rules 'banner'[/center] [list=1] [*]Tickets are 1T each. Not 1kT, 1T. [list][*]You can only buy up to 10,000 tickets. [*]Tickets may be paid in gems if the poster so chooses. (Current ratio 1:900)[/list] [*]Your post has to be within the start and end times of the raffle. [color=red]Posts before or after these times will not count under any circumstances.[/color] [list][*]Your post and your CR are separate and are mentioned specifically depending on which is being discussed.[/list] [*]The only thing your post has to have is the number of tickets you want to buy. Please do not ping me when posting. [*]Each raffle lasts 5 minutes. Every item raffled will be at least semi-valuable (and by semi-valuable, at least 100k in value). [*][color=red]Only your first post with the number of tickets will count; any other post with new numbers will be ignored.[/color] [*][color=red]Edits will not count.[/color] I know it's unavoidable, but please try to avoid deleting posts too; I want people to actually make 'gambling' decisions in regards to bonuses. [*]Certain posts may qualify for bonuses. Read below about [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2225871#post_28118456]bonuses[/url]. [*]CRs/PMs with the money can be sent anytime after you've posted during the raffle if you're sure you're not going to be changing your post time again. [color=red]CRs/PMs have to all be sent within 30 minutes after I've confirmed everyone who's purchasing tickets, which would be around 2 minutes after the 5 minutes are over.[/color] [list][*]I will not accept CRs until everyone has sent in a CR or 30 minutes are up. If you don't send in a CR within 30 minutes after I've confirmed, your post will be ignored. [/list] [/list] [size=5]In regards to 'post', if the bonus is x2, x3, or x5, 'post' refers to posting the number of tickets, rule #3, not a random post. Any other 'post' bonus has a description of the requirements within the bonus quote.[/size]
Rules 'banner'
  1. Tickets are 1T each. Not 1kT, 1T.
    • You can only buy up to 10,000 tickets.
    • Tickets may be paid in gems if the poster so chooses. (Current ratio 1:900)
  2. Your post has to be within the start and end times of the raffle. Posts before or after these times will not count under any circumstances.
    • Your post and your CR are separate and are mentioned specifically depending on which is being discussed.
  3. The only thing your post has to have is the number of tickets you want to buy. Please do not ping me when posting.
  4. Each raffle lasts 5 minutes. Every item raffled will be at least semi-valuable (and by semi-valuable, at least 100k in value).
  5. Only your first post with the number of tickets will count; any other post with new numbers will be ignored.
  6. Edits will not count. I know it's unavoidable, but please try to avoid deleting posts too; I want people to actually make 'gambling' decisions in regards to bonuses.
  7. Certain posts may qualify for bonuses. Read below about bonuses.
  8. CRs/PMs with the money can be sent anytime after you've posted during the raffle if you're sure you're not going to be changing your post time again. CRs/PMs have to all be sent within 30 minutes after I've confirmed everyone who's purchasing tickets, which would be around 2 minutes after the 5 minutes are over.
    • I will not accept CRs until everyone has sent in a CR or 30 minutes are up. If you don't send in a CR within 30 minutes after I've confirmed, your post will be ignored.

In regards to 'post', if the bonus is x2, x3, or x5, 'post' refers to posting the number of tickets, rule #3, not a random post. Any other 'post' bonus has a description of the requirements within the bonus quote.
[center]Bonuses 'banner'[/center] [list] [*]Bonuses are effects that occur if your post meets a certain requirement. [*]x2, x3, and x5 bonuses multiply the number of tickets you get by that number, but you still pay for only your original number. Ex: You post '8000' and fulfill x5 bonus; you get 40000 tickets but pay only 8kT. [*]Other bonuses, if applicable, will have descriptions in them describing what they do.
Bonuses 'banner'
  • Bonuses are effects that occur if your post meets a certain requirement.
  • x2, x3, and x5 bonuses multiply the number of tickets you get by that number, but you still pay for only your original number. Ex: You post '8000' and fulfill x5 bonus; you get 40000 tickets but pay only 8kT.
  • Other bonuses, if applicable, will have descriptions in them describing what they do.
Extra in case
Extra in case
@FoolishRay @Leeomon @Xiroza @Irien @JaranMarcel @Ajax4life14 @Azure @AnonymousSinger @Aleony @neptunepaw @Leafeaon @Novetteus @tigressRising @Imani @spindelberrygirl @Evarinya @dragonfire27 @Jaypaw @Vou @TemmieVillage @BrinBellway @Craneoflores @minnylynx @MacTheMusician @LongLiveFangirls @EtoilesFaillees @GentleOceanWind @Oshawott @Chocoli @Altamyr @Glissions @Lyvalaea @Admins @Sorikia @IndigoCat @brokenstone @Cindercate @XEarlGreyX @Valka @tomo187 @lemecrazy @LyzDrake @WynterDragen @Vedis @PyroBlaze @refrayn @FunwithaPorpoise @Zaelium @Pandamoniaz @PlatinumDream @InsidiousTurtle @Evolution2 @lovebite @WolfFenrir @RainbowSuss @SariStar @Tales @TaintedIllusions @ReikiMuroichi @chocomonster @BadQuinque @hayum @Niah @lnception @CelestialMuse @Etahrey @Yara @CanisMajoris @Havril @Ladie @Meniph @nonbinarytentoo @Knuckle @Dursky @Pharah @Sorbertjiyong @WildFlora @Maedhras @Spookykitty @KingSpinosaurus @Yoda @SeaGodling @Aquazap222 @WildFire101 @KingofFools @Sunshining @katalist @UniqueZephlyn @KittyAoba @Exaltier @nsts @Twila @Steph @LunasDreamv2 @8by0 @saltyscone @SilverJellyfish @aelith @Broderick @pyr0 @JasmineBlooms @FrostDragonRose @capnNero @PumpkinPepper @kascaboota @Jazzyleia @clanguardian @magxctrick @CrazyCake @obliviousally @dragonfilia @arjunvohra @Amelia @scorchfrost @Quake @DragonGirl505 @Snivy88 @nightmischief @SirArchimedes @Firedawn @L1BR4 @Hawkleap @Tegaladwen @Eiyora @Stormheart208 @Tigerdog @luckless @CrazyCake @Ellapinky @illuminator @Snakefang7 @Mitchy @Hyunae @hazy @ancelstierre @tybaltcatulet @GoldenFlight @MurkyDepths @ShadyRabbit @NightRising @Star2021 @HelKeres @raiccoon @Cuddleh @Mirrorface @ThousandSunny @Krocodalie @KiteM @Wabbitz @Basilius @Valkyrie980 @whilt @animelover9631 @DuskyAether @mutedshark @Makkachin @Smokeybunny @balthy @Madsparkz @SweetEkk0 @IllusiveFox

Well let's give this a test whirl. Raffle begins in about 11 minutes, please ask me about anything if anything is unclear. Reason why I call this a test run is because I'm not raffling off eggs, boss fams, or eliminates yet to see if this actually works.

Edit: For those who missed but still want to try it, I'm planning on running another test run around 20FR
@FoolishRay @Leeomon @Xiroza @Irien @JaranMarcel @Ajax4life14 @Azure @AnonymousSinger @Aleony @neptunepaw @Leafeaon @Novetteus @tigressRising @Imani @spindelberrygirl @Evarinya @dragonfire27 @Jaypaw @Vou @TemmieVillage @BrinBellway @Craneoflores @minnylynx @MacTheMusician @LongLiveFangirls @EtoilesFaillees @GentleOceanWind @Oshawott @Chocoli @Altamyr @Glissions @Lyvalaea @Admins @Sorikia @IndigoCat @brokenstone @Cindercate @XEarlGreyX @Valka @tomo187 @lemecrazy @LyzDrake @WynterDragen @Vedis @PyroBlaze @refrayn @FunwithaPorpoise @Zaelium @Pandamoniaz @PlatinumDream @InsidiousTurtle @Evolution2 @lovebite @WolfFenrir @RainbowSuss @SariStar @Tales @TaintedIllusions @ReikiMuroichi @chocomonster @BadQuinque @hayum @Niah @lnception @CelestialMuse @Etahrey @Yara @CanisMajoris @Havril @Ladie @Meniph @nonbinarytentoo @Knuckle @Dursky @Pharah @Sorbertjiyong @WildFlora @Maedhras @Spookykitty @KingSpinosaurus @Yoda @SeaGodling @Aquazap222 @WildFire101 @KingofFools @Sunshining @katalist @UniqueZephlyn @KittyAoba @Exaltier @nsts @Twila @Steph @LunasDreamv2 @8by0 @saltyscone @SilverJellyfish @aelith @Broderick @pyr0 @JasmineBlooms @FrostDragonRose @capnNero @PumpkinPepper @kascaboota @Jazzyleia @clanguardian @magxctrick @CrazyCake @obliviousally @dragonfilia @arjunvohra @Amelia @scorchfrost @Quake @DragonGirl505 @Snivy88 @nightmischief @SirArchimedes @Firedawn @L1BR4 @Hawkleap @Tegaladwen @Eiyora @Stormheart208 @Tigerdog @luckless @CrazyCake @Ellapinky @illuminator @Snakefang7 @Mitchy @Hyunae @hazy @ancelstierre @tybaltcatulet @GoldenFlight @MurkyDepths @ShadyRabbit @NightRising @Star2021 @HelKeres @raiccoon @Cuddleh @Mirrorface @ThousandSunny @Krocodalie @KiteM @Wabbitz @Basilius @Valkyrie980 @whilt @animelover9631 @DuskyAether @mutedshark @Makkachin @Smokeybunny @balthy @Madsparkz @SweetEkk0 @IllusiveFox

Well let's give this a test whirl. Raffle begins in about 11 minutes, please ask me about anything if anything is unclear. Reason why I call this a test run is because I'm not raffling off eggs, boss fams, or eliminates yet to see if this actually works.

Edit: For those who missed but still want to try it, I'm planning on running another test run around 20FR
@brokenstone

What if multiple people post at 13:13:39?
@brokenstone

What if multiple people post at 13:13:39?

tumblr_owx0mlGX951u3wsjco6_r1_250.png
hoohoo i'm ready :D
hoohoo i'm ready :D
cnEWdVO.pngxxxx
@balthy

Then they all get that bonus. There is no limit on how many people can qualify for a bonus, unless for example it's impossible for multiple people to qualify for a specific bonus, like the "last valid post" bonus
@balthy

Then they all get that bonus. There is no limit on how many people can qualify for a bonus, unless for example it's impossible for multiple people to qualify for a specific bonus, like the "last valid post" bonus
I really want to see if anyone gets the x10 bonus XDD
I really want to see if anyone gets the x10 bonus XDD
tumblr_oop01iCYLh1u3wsjco4_250.pngtumblr_oouhamyhKo1u3wsjco4_100.pngtumblr_oop01iCYLh1u3wsjco3_250.png
The reason I included these bonuses is because I wanted to add incentive for posting at specific times. I see that too often in 5 minute auctions, where very few people post within the first 4 minutes, then everyone mad posts in the last minute.

:)
The reason I included these bonuses is because I wanted to add incentive for posting at specific times. I see that too often in 5 minute auctions, where very few people post within the first 4 minutes, then everyone mad posts in the last minute.

:)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19