Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [R] BSJ Raffle! Closed to new entires
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@snackeater
wow this is so kind! i'd like in this order, forgotten child, bring the eclipse, gilded memories and then radiant soul ^^

edit: also if you're gonna do something like this again in the future i'd love to be pinged!
@snackeater
wow this is so kind! i'd like in this order, forgotten child, bring the eclipse, gilded memories and then radiant soul ^^

edit: also if you're gonna do something like this again in the future i'd love to be pinged!

QVkHS1O.png
@snackeater. Wow thanks a lot. I never thought I would win but I'm happy that I did win something
@snackeater. Wow thanks a lot. I never thought I would win but I'm happy that I did win something
Bh8XZSk.png
Base prizes should all be out now, if there's an error with any of the prize packs let me know!

I'll hand out Nameless' Quest prizes once everyone's responded c:

Oh yeah also feel free to change your signatures now :P
Base prizes should all be out now, if there's an error with any of the prize packs let me know!

I'll hand out Nameless' Quest prizes once everyone's responded c:

Oh yeah also feel free to change your signatures now :P
34788.png __ kai | he/they | FR+3
» selling / trading thread
» looking for accent wearers

oh wow! i know basically nothing about what is usually in the holiday coliseum chests so i'm just gonna pick based on the names, soo... lets go with the gilded memories chest! also, if you do one of these things for the thundercrack carnival, please let me know!
@snackeater

oh wow! i know basically nothing about what is usually in the holiday coliseum chests so i'm just gonna pick based on the names, soo... lets go with the gilded memories chest! also, if you do one of these things for the thundercrack carnival, please let me know!
j5NKKLj.pngvZQhV7D.png
@darkstormyheart these are the skins if you wanna preview em ^^

@darkstormyheart these are the skins if you wanna preview em ^^

34788.png __ kai | he/they | FR+3
» selling / trading thread
» looking for accent wearers
@snackeater
Yaaay! I won something! Uh, bring the eclipse, forgotten child, radiant soul, gilded memories, bring the eclipse.
@snackeater
Yaaay! I won something! Uh, bring the eclipse, forgotten child, radiant soul, gilded memories, bring the eclipse.
tumblr_mjvaeyAiJk1rgpyeqo1_500.gif
@snackeater

Thank you so much for hosting the raffle! I liked Nameless's Quest, especially how there was more than one way to find Nameless's friend. Some ways were a bit easier though.

1. Forgotten
2. Gilded Memories
3. Bring the Eclipse
4. Radiant Soul
@snackeater

Thank you so much for hosting the raffle! I liked Nameless's Quest, especially how there was more than one way to find Nameless's friend. Some ways were a bit easier though.

1. Forgotten
2. Gilded Memories
3. Bring the Eclipse
4. Radiant Soul
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9