Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [R] BSJ Raffle! Closed to new entires
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
bump~
bump~
@skydancer10 pinging myself
@skydancer10 pinging myself
P3QILmB.gif ___

she/her - writer - FR+0
but who prays for lucifer?
who in eighteen centuries,
has had the common humanity
to pray for the one sinner
that needed it most?

-- Mark Twain
____ P3kLLBM.png ___
Hello there, I would like to buy 10 tickets for 20 gems @Snackeater
Hello there, I would like to buy 10 tickets for 20 gems @Snackeater
ILwAUOq.jpg
@Cheesecake234 Sure! Just send a crossroads or a PM :3
@Cheesecake234 Sure! Just send a crossroads or a PM :3
34788.png __ kai | he/they | FR+3
» selling / trading thread
» looking for accent wearers

Winners will be announced throughout the day tomorrow
A couple more hours left!

Winners will be announced throughout the day tomorrow

@Cheesecake234 I'm not sure if you went offline, changed your mind, or forgot but there's only roughly one hour left if you wanna buy those tickets ;u;
Last bump from me

@Cheesecake234 I'm not sure if you went offline, changed your mind, or forgot but there's only roughly one hour left if you wanna buy those tickets ;u;
Hi everyone! The raffle has come to a close, I'd like to thank everyone who participated!

I hope everyone had fun! This was quite an experiment for me, especially Nameless' Quest so if you have any feedback I'd like to hear! Was it too easy? Too hard? Would you change anything? Would you like to have something similar again next time?

Anyways without further ado, here are the winners!

Base Prizes:

1st place: @darkstormyheart
2nd place: @ShuraKen
3rd place: @Willowdawn
4th place: @rainbowblitz
5th place: @BleddynGirl

A New Friend:

@ShadowSongs114!
Feel free to go over to my hatchery pairs and pick any possible offspring! Be as specific as your heart desires, and I'll try my best to make it! I'll keep temporary pairs up and running as well until they make your hatchling. Take as much time as you need as well, I don't need an answer today.

Nameless' Quest

Since there was more chests then entries, everyone who participated wins something! :P
Please pick as many prizes as the number next to your name, in the order of most to least wanted!

1. @darkstormyheart
2. @ShuraKen
3. @TerminalEternity
4. @Hkomygf
5. @Avirein
6. @Blauw

I have multiple of some chests so if you see someone's already picked the one you want, don't feel discouraged!

I'll be giving out prizes throughout the day, however I have some appointments today so it may go on til tomorrow too ;u;

Also, if you'd like to be pinged for my next raffle (likely sometime during or after Thundercrack) please let me know!
Hi everyone! The raffle has come to a close, I'd like to thank everyone who participated!

I hope everyone had fun! This was quite an experiment for me, especially Nameless' Quest so if you have any feedback I'd like to hear! Was it too easy? Too hard? Would you change anything? Would you like to have something similar again next time?

Anyways without further ado, here are the winners!

Base Prizes:

1st place: @darkstormyheart
2nd place: @ShuraKen
3rd place: @Willowdawn
4th place: @rainbowblitz
5th place: @BleddynGirl

A New Friend:

@ShadowSongs114!
Feel free to go over to my hatchery pairs and pick any possible offspring! Be as specific as your heart desires, and I'll try my best to make it! I'll keep temporary pairs up and running as well until they make your hatchling. Take as much time as you need as well, I don't need an answer today.

Nameless' Quest

Since there was more chests then entries, everyone who participated wins something! :P
Please pick as many prizes as the number next to your name, in the order of most to least wanted!

1. @darkstormyheart
2. @ShuraKen
3. @TerminalEternity
4. @Hkomygf
5. @Avirein
6. @Blauw

I have multiple of some chests so if you see someone's already picked the one you want, don't feel discouraged!

I'll be giving out prizes throughout the day, however I have some appointments today so it may go on til tomorrow too ;u;

Also, if you'd like to be pinged for my next raffle (likely sometime during or after Thundercrack) please let me know!
@snackeater Ah, thanks so much for hosting this raffle! I'd loved to be pinged whenever you host your next one~! :3 I liked Nameless' Quest, however the moment we had any of the clues, it seemed simple -- but figuring out where/how to get a clue was fun~ I think it'd be interesting to have again! Maybe having a couple of false leads thrown in could be fun; just a thought though~

As for the chests, from most to least wanted would probably be:
1. Forgotten Child
2. Bring the Eclipse
@snackeater Ah, thanks so much for hosting this raffle! I'd loved to be pinged whenever you host your next one~! :3 I liked Nameless' Quest, however the moment we had any of the clues, it seemed simple -- but figuring out where/how to get a clue was fun~ I think it'd be interesting to have again! Maybe having a couple of false leads thrown in could be fun; just a thought though~

As for the chests, from most to least wanted would probably be:
1. Forgotten Child
2. Bring the Eclipse
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9