Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | WSR- Closed! 4th Round Drawn!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 123 124
~~~
~~~
g7wLQz3.gifjhqsk9S.png
@Wintercreek

Hi there, sorry if I seem slow at this but could you clarify more? We can send you any items we can to be counted for tickets or was Pollen just an item that you wanted in particular? Also could you add me to the pinglist? Thanks.
@Wintercreek

Hi there, sorry if I seem slow at this but could you clarify more? We can send you any items we can to be counted for tickets or was Pollen just an item that you wanted in particular? Also could you add me to the pinglist? Thanks.
@Arbis, hello! Pollen was just an example :) All items that can be exchanged for tickets can be found HERE (though I'm not quite done filling it out D:). All apparel, familiars, and food are accepted for their value in tickets, but other items have to be specifically on the list as they are items I have particular use for. Let me know if this clears it up or if I need to word it differently :) Would you like to be on the Weekly or Monthly reminder? And would you like to be on the event pinglist as well? Thank you and have a good night ^.^
@Arbis, hello! Pollen was just an example :) All items that can be exchanged for tickets can be found HERE (though I'm not quite done filling it out D:). All apparel, familiars, and food are accepted for their value in tickets, but other items have to be specifically on the list as they are items I have particular use for. Let me know if this clears it up or if I need to word it differently :) Would you like to be on the Weekly or Monthly reminder? And would you like to be on the event pinglist as well? Thank you and have a good night ^.^
g7wLQz3.gifjhqsk9S.png
@Wintercreek okay thanks for clarifying :) I would like to be on the weekly reminder, and yes, I wouldn't mind joining the event pinglist. I have some items right now that I can send to you to turn into points, so ill send you a trade soon.
@Wintercreek okay thanks for clarifying :) I would like to be on the weekly reminder, and yes, I wouldn't mind joining the event pinglist. I have some items right now that I can send to you to turn into points, so ill send you a trade soon.
Can we put up more than One entry for the event? I would love to do more scryes.
Can we put up more than One entry for the event? I would love to do more scryes.
B43QG5A.png
~~~
~~~
g7wLQz3.gifjhqsk9S.png
@Siritys, hmm. Let's stick to one for now and if not a lot of people enter then you can enter more :) I dropped the prices for tickets and entry fees. Would you like a refund for the extra or should I just double your tickets?
@Siritys, hmm. Let's stick to one for now and if not a lot of people enter then you can enter more :) I dropped the prices for tickets and entry fees. Would you like a refund for the extra or should I just double your tickets?
g7wLQz3.gifjhqsk9S.png
@Wintercreek douple the tixs please :)
@Wintercreek douple the tixs please :)
B43QG5A.png
@Wintercreek allso I positivly suprised you could read what I asked. My phone autocorrects words very funny way as it tryes to make it Finnish
@Wintercreek allso I positivly suprised you could read what I asked. My phone autocorrects words very funny way as it tryes to make it Finnish
B43QG5A.png
@Siritys, sounds good! I'll update your tickets tomorrow when I get home :) I'm pretty good at translating typos ;)
@Siritys, sounds good! I'll update your tickets tomorrow when I get home :) I'm pretty good at translating typos ;)
g7wLQz3.gifjhqsk9S.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 123 124