Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | WSR- Closed! 4th Round Drawn!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 123 124
~~~
~~~
g7wLQz3.gifjhqsk9S.png
~~~
~~~
g7wLQz3.gifjhqsk9S.png
~~~
~~~
g7wLQz3.gifjhqsk9S.png
~~~
~~~
g7wLQz3.gifjhqsk9S.png
For scorching forest [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=77&bodygene=14&breed=12&element=11&gender=0&tert=10&tertgene=7&winggene=15&wings=108&auth=44dc3f510963fb51dc1a777b53a6a6fcf0b1609d&dummyext=prev.png[/img] And Hello from ss1017 partisipant too
For scorching forest

dragon?age=1&body=77&bodygene=14&breed=12&element=11&gender=0&tert=10&tertgene=7&winggene=15&wings=108&auth=44dc3f510963fb51dc1a777b53a6a6fcf0b1609d&dummyext=prev.png

And Hello from ss1017 partisipant too
B43QG5A.png
Nice raffle @jingish @girales @darkmicewar @dogicrimson @kriski
Nice raffle @jingish @girales @darkmicewar @dogicrimson @kriski
B43QG5A.png
And please puh me on pinglists ^^
And please puh me on pinglists ^^
B43QG5A.png
I'd love to be put on any and all pinglists!
Also, so to enter the Events its a 5k entry fee? And that lets you enter it along with getting a normal raffle ticket? but you need to buy first for the normal raffle?
I'd love to be put on any and all pinglists!
Also, so to enter the Events its a 5k entry fee? And that lets you enter it along with getting a normal raffle ticket? but you need to buy first for the normal raffle?
night_sky1_by_croatiahetalia-dcb33cb.png wJ21oEB.gifnight_sky2_by_croatiahetalia-dcb33ck.png
Bump
Bump
B43QG5A.png
@Siritys, thank you for entering! Your Scorched Forest Coatl is a very cool entrant scry ^.^ I'll add you to the pinglists now! And I'll be updating your tickets and responding to your PM soon (I go through alerts before PMs).

@slothqueenxx, I'll add you to the pinglists now, thank you for entering ^.^ And yup! You can send it all in one go though if you prefer, I'm not super nit-picky about that. It was mainly as a way to make sure people who are participating in events are actually entering the Raffle as well. You can also send items instead of currency to purchase tickets for the Raffle if that works better for you. As an example, 5 pollen would qualify you since that equals five tickets for the Raffle :) Indeed! So by entering the event you are getting a ticket for the event and for the Raffle. Plus, by entering for events you are "qualified" for my random bump prizes since you have to post to enter lol. I'm sorry if it was poorly worded, sometimes I use sentences in ways they weren't intended to be used >.>
@Siritys, thank you for entering! Your Scorched Forest Coatl is a very cool entrant scry ^.^ I'll add you to the pinglists now! And I'll be updating your tickets and responding to your PM soon (I go through alerts before PMs).

@slothqueenxx, I'll add you to the pinglists now, thank you for entering ^.^ And yup! You can send it all in one go though if you prefer, I'm not super nit-picky about that. It was mainly as a way to make sure people who are participating in events are actually entering the Raffle as well. You can also send items instead of currency to purchase tickets for the Raffle if that works better for you. As an example, 5 pollen would qualify you since that equals five tickets for the Raffle :) Indeed! So by entering the event you are getting a ticket for the event and for the Raffle. Plus, by entering for events you are "qualified" for my random bump prizes since you have to post to enter lol. I'm sorry if it was poorly worded, sometimes I use sentences in ways they weren't intended to be used >.>
g7wLQz3.gifjhqsk9S.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 123 124