Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | The Rec Roulette [On Hold]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48
@Oratorio

Added!
@Oratorio

Added!
ice_rune_20.png eUzpdSm.png ice_rune_20.png
1. I buy OC art. 2. I don't exalt dragons from non-exalt threads.
3. I try to trade nice-looking dergs in swap threads.
4. If you're a newbie and need help navigating the site, feel free to ask. :)
@MikaelHart I'd like to recommend Guilty Crown! It's predominantly Sci-Fi, but has other genres incorporated into the anime quite well. I really like how there's just not one genre that overtakes everything else (save for the main genre -- Sci-Fi) and the music/soundtrack was pretty good. The plot may be a bit cliche, but I quite liked the ending of the anime anyways; the characters though. Even the minor characters, I liked them for the development and reactions because it wasn't always just "oh. I'm a minor character" type of thing and they were sort of realistic, in a way, with their characterizations. I enjoyed most of the character development in this series, so that's the main reason I'm recommending it! :3 Also, I'd like to be added to the pinglist as well, please and thanks~!
@MikaelHart I'd like to recommend Guilty Crown! It's predominantly Sci-Fi, but has other genres incorporated into the anime quite well. I really like how there's just not one genre that overtakes everything else (save for the main genre -- Sci-Fi) and the music/soundtrack was pretty good. The plot may be a bit cliche, but I quite liked the ending of the anime anyways; the characters though. Even the minor characters, I liked them for the development and reactions because it wasn't always just "oh. I'm a minor character" type of thing and they were sort of realistic, in a way, with their characterizations. I enjoyed most of the character development in this series, so that's the main reason I'm recommending it! :3 Also, I'd like to be added to the pinglist as well, please and thanks~!
@ShuraKen

Gotcha!
@ShuraKen

Gotcha!
@MikaelHart

I nominate Trigun.
Trigun is a short but deep and captivating tale. Humanity has taken root on a far planet after escaping a failing earth. Things have settled out into a period similar to the 'Old West', full of gunfights, small scattered towns, and especially rumors. Namely of Vash the Stampede. He has a high bounty on his head, which ignites fear in most and draws felons to him. An insurance agency tails him, consisting of two women (Meryl and Milly), to try and prevent excessive damage that tends to follow in his wake. He also runs into a like-minded gun slinging priest, Wolfwood, who travels with them as their journey continues. The show is full of comedy, but falls more into a serious tone as Vash comes closer to remembering and confronting his past, which includes his brother, Knives.
To sum it up: LOVE AND PEACE!!!!
... and maybe some guns.

Please add me to the ping list :)
@MikaelHart

I nominate Trigun.
Trigun is a short but deep and captivating tale. Humanity has taken root on a far planet after escaping a failing earth. Things have settled out into a period similar to the 'Old West', full of gunfights, small scattered towns, and especially rumors. Namely of Vash the Stampede. He has a high bounty on his head, which ignites fear in most and draws felons to him. An insurance agency tails him, consisting of two women (Meryl and Milly), to try and prevent excessive damage that tends to follow in his wake. He also runs into a like-minded gun slinging priest, Wolfwood, who travels with them as their journey continues. The show is full of comedy, but falls more into a serious tone as Vash comes closer to remembering and confronting his past, which includes his brother, Knives.
To sum it up: LOVE AND PEACE!!!!
... and maybe some guns.

Please add me to the ping list :)
lantern_by_angelichellraiser-d4kqjsv.gif
dancing in the moonlight
transparentdiv200_by_tamsinrj-dbhzba7.png

_ludum_dare_27__the_end_of_the_line_by_pix3m-d6jnwih.png
transparentdiv200_by_tamsinrj-dbhzba7.png
.:hw0Qrd0.png:.
CODACOT.
@MikaelHart
I recommend Parasyte. It's a sci-fi horror anime that involves a regular boy named Shinichi that is forced to live with a weird humanoid-like creature. The creature's name is Migi, and uses Shinichi as a host to keep itself living. Migi stays put on Shinichi's right hand. With this weird parasite, Migi can shapeshift Shinichi's whole arm, making Shinichi's fingers clad in sharp blades to fend off other's that are infested with parasites. A cool quirk with Migi, is that they can sense when another parasite is nearby. Parasites use humans as vessels in order to kill one another and gain power and nutrients. It's a very cool, suspenseful anime series that has some funny moments in between to weigh out some of the disturbing scenes.
@MikaelHart
I recommend Parasyte. It's a sci-fi horror anime that involves a regular boy named Shinichi that is forced to live with a weird humanoid-like creature. The creature's name is Migi, and uses Shinichi as a host to keep itself living. Migi stays put on Shinichi's right hand. With this weird parasite, Migi can shapeshift Shinichi's whole arm, making Shinichi's fingers clad in sharp blades to fend off other's that are infested with parasites. A cool quirk with Migi, is that they can sense when another parasite is nearby. Parasites use humans as vessels in order to kill one another and gain power and nutrients. It's a very cool, suspenseful anime series that has some funny moments in between to weigh out some of the disturbing scenes.
@MikaelHart
I really, really recommend the anime series "Kemono no Souja Erin" which is also known as just "Erin". It's an oldie but a goodie (: I highly enjoyed it and I'm sure anyone who enjoys the deep lore and concept of FR will also love this show as there is a lot of characters and backstory to the whole universe.
Please also add me to the ping list as well!
@MikaelHart
I really, really recommend the anime series "Kemono no Souja Erin" which is also known as just "Erin". It's an oldie but a goodie (: I highly enjoyed it and I'm sure anyone who enjoys the deep lore and concept of FR will also love this show as there is a lot of characters and backstory to the whole universe.
Please also add me to the ping list as well!
@MikaelHart
I recommend the anime "Monster." It's an older anime and is very long (74 episodes, to be precise), but don't let that put you off, as it's one of the best Psychological animations out there. It has lots of suspenseful moments throughout the entire show. Also, if you enjoy a good quality plot, I would definitely recommend you give it a go :D
I’d also like to be added to the ping list, too.
@MikaelHart
I recommend the anime "Monster." It's an older anime and is very long (74 episodes, to be precise), but don't let that put you off, as it's one of the best Psychological animations out there. It has lots of suspenseful moments throughout the entire show. Also, if you enjoy a good quality plot, I would definitely recommend you give it a go :D
I’d also like to be added to the ping list, too.
@Relixity @Madsparkz @suurin @chisayo

Added! :)
@Relixity @Madsparkz @suurin @chisayo

Added! :)
@MikaelHart: OMG! Ok I recommend fairy tail BIG time! It's a bit long having almost three hundred episodes but, it has great story. It can be very comical at times but also very deep and emotional. And the friendship is strong!
@MikaelHart: OMG! Ok I recommend fairy tail BIG time! It's a bit long having almost three hundred episodes but, it has great story. It can be very comical at times but also very deep and emotional. And the friendship is strong!
fwGHuIs.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48