Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Grab bags!! 45kT/g
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33
Simply what it says in the title! In a bid to clear out my hoard, I will be offering grab bags containing an assortment of 4 to 5 items. They may include food bundles, apparel, skins, baldwin, festival currency and battle items. All grab bags are worth more than their price :D There are also a number of valuable/rarer items that you may find. They include (but are not limited to): [item=ambush] [item=regal masque] [item=cleaver] [item=raven sylvan filigree] [item=sepia rose wing tangle] [item=gloomwillow guide] [item=cursed talonclasp pendant] [item=winter wind] [item=golden wing silks] [item=hati] [item=calico cat] [item=filigree rapier] [item=haunted flame candles] [item=unhatched lightning egg] [item=will o' the ember] [item=bubble nymph] [item=ichor nymph]
Simply what it says in the title! In a bid to clear out my hoard, I will be offering grab bags containing an assortment of 4 to 5 items. They may include food bundles, apparel, skins, baldwin, festival currency and battle items. All grab bags are worth more than their price :D

There are also a number of valuable/rarer items that you may find. They include (but are not limited to):

Ambush Regal Masque Cleaver Raven Sylvan Filigree Gloomwillow Guide Cursed Talonclasp Pendant Winter Wind Golden Wing Silks Hati Calico Cat Filigree Rapier Haunted Flame Candles Unhatched Lightning Egg Will o' the Ember Bubble Nymph Ichor Nymph

@Aehara

I would like to get a grab bag please!
@Aehara

I would like to get a grab bag please!
@Siavash sure thing! Sending one over~
@Siavash sure thing! Sending one over~
@Aehara

I'll take one please! c:
@Aehara

I'll take one please! c:
@Aehara

I'd like one! I'll send you payment now. :>