Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Dragons to good homes! WTA (Open)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 56 57
[center][color=#00BFFF][size=5][u][b]Hello! & Welcome to [font=Papyrus][/b][/u][/font][/size][/color] [center][img]http://www.auplod.com/u/luaodp990f6.png[/img][/center] [font=Cambria][size=4]This adopt center is run by me, @Kykyote and my friend, @LeathalKitteh. These dragons are all completely free! Just ping me or LeathalKitteh and we'll send them to you! We constantly are adding new dragons for people to adopt! Everyone is allowed to adopt as many dragons as you want, but please do keep in mind that other people do want to adopt! [center][color=#00BFFF][size=5][u][b]Rules/Info[/b][/u][/size][/color] Please don't just take these dragons to exalt or sell them! If you ever don't want to keep a dragon anymore, you can send the back to us! [color=#DC143C][size=4][u]We only want these dragons go to homes who want to keep them![/u][/size][/color] Donations are more than welcome! If you have dragons you wish to donate please ping us and we'll add them to the list of adoptable dragons! However, we may not be able to house them for you! [b][u]These dragons will come named![/u][/b][color=#DC143C][size=4] If you want to request a name before it is sent to the crossroads then please do![/size][/color] I just don't want any unnamed dragons to be exalted. :3 [i][b]We also have a ping list if you are interested! Just ask and we will add you to it![/b] [/i] If you have any Questions please PM one of us! We are happy to help :) [center][color=#00BFFF][size=5][u][b]How to Request a Dragon[/b][/u][/size][/color] If you want one of the dragons, please comment which number you would like and if you have any request for a name! (If not already named)! [center][color=#000000][size=5][u][b]~~~Ping List~~~[/b][/u][/size][/color] [b][center][LIST] @Catmoodog @MaxiCritshack @Lunaesca @morpheme @SuishoShinobi @Mukti @Emlou @SilverQuark @Kay13 @ToxicCosmos [/LIST][/center][/b] [/size][/font][/center]
Hello! & Welcome to

luaodp990f6.png

This adopt center is run by me, @Kykyote and my friend, @LeathalKitteh. These dragons are all completely free! Just ping me or LeathalKitteh and we'll send them to you!

We constantly are adding new dragons for people to adopt! Everyone is allowed to adopt as many dragons as you want, but please do keep in mind that other people do want to adopt!

Rules/Info

Please don't just take these dragons to exalt or sell them! If you ever don't want to keep a dragon anymore, you can send the back to us!

We only want these dragons go to homes who want to keep them!

Donations are more than welcome! If you have dragons you wish to donate please ping us and we'll add them to the list of adoptable dragons! However, we may not be able to house them for you!

These dragons will come named! If you want to request a name before it is sent to the crossroads then please do! I just don't want any unnamed dragons to be exalted. :3

We also have a ping list if you are interested! Just ask and we will add you to it!

If you have any Questions please PM one of us! We are happy to help :)

How to Request a Dragon

If you want one of the dragons, please comment which number you would like and if you have any request for a name! (If not already named)!

[center] [size=5][color=00BFFF]Dragons up for adoption[/size] [size=4]Ping @Kykyote for these dragons[/size][/color] [center] [b][quote="Available Dragons"] [b]None ATM[/b] [/quote]

Dragons up for adoption
Ping @Kykyote for these dragons

Available Dragons wrote:
None ATM
[center][size=6][color=#00BFFF][u][i]Dragons up for adoption[/u][/size] [size=4]Ping @LeathalKitteh for these dragons[/i][/color][/size] [quote="Available Dragons"] None ATM [/quote] [/center]
Dragons up for adoption

Ping @LeathalKitteh for these dragons

Available Dragons wrote:

None ATM
vbbuHj.png scavengerhunt_by_pupmew-dcjl2q6.png
We are now open!
We are now open!
YAYY
YAYY
vbbuHj.png scavengerhunt_by_pupmew-dcjl2q6.png
Could I Have [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/332738/33273751_350.png[/img] Tysm! And Yay First Request @Kykyote
Could I Have 33273751_350.png
Tysm! And Yay First Request
@Kykyote
@DarkInsight Yay thank you! He already has a name is this ok?
@DarkInsight Yay thank you! He already has a name is this ok?
Bump! New Dragons Added!
Bump! New Dragons Added!
Bump!
Bump!
@Kykyote

http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23529068

is this okay?
@Kykyote

http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23529068

is this okay?
2ttpK.gif i love you all so much
seriously you guys are the best