Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Winner chosen
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[center][size=5]Gened gen 1 art contest/giveaway![/size] No need to ping as I am subbed, but idc either way. This is just another dragon giveaway, but with a twist. To enter the giveaway for the below dragon, you must submit your own art of him! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29039922] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/290400/29039922_350.png[/img] [/url] [i]Mist Skink | Lead Seraph | Storm Basic[/i] [b]Perks:[/b] Gen 1 Unbred 2 Genes Nice tert ----- [columns] | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | [nextcol] [center][b]How to enter:[/b][/center] Post your own art of this guy directly to this thread. It can be in whatever form you like (traditional/digital/whatever). [i]Please make sure if you are submitting traditional art, that you scan it or take a photo in a well lit area.[/i] Every skill level is welcome! That's it! [nextcol] | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | [nextcol] | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | [nextcol] [b]Comments/ Reminders:[/b] Keep in mind, once you have submitted your art, it will belong to the winner of the giveaway, please make sure you are comfortable with that before submitting anything. Please get creative with his art! Add in background, apparel, familiars, anything! I want everyone to have fun with this. :D [nextcol] | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | [/columns] ----- [columns] | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | [nextcol] [b]Other notes:[/b] [u]None[/u] of this art will stay with me, [i]all[/i] of it will go to the person who wins! I hope to be able to give someone a beautiful dragon with lots of lovely art by you wonderful FR artists at the end of this. The winner will be chosen by either RNG or by judging based on skill/effort. (I haven't quite decided what will be the fairest way of doing this yet, but will update once I figure it out). All artwork that is submitted will be credited in the bio (probably by linking the image since usernames can change) If you have any tips on how I should be running this/ keeping things organised, please ping me (I'll appreciate any help I can get!). If you are shy/ don't want to post to the forums, you can send your submission by PM, the image will still be put in the dragon's bio and your un will be added to the entry list. If this actually gains interest and everyone plays nice, I might run it again for other dragons! [nextcol] | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | [/columns] ----- [size=3]I have never done one of these before, so I don't know what sort of interest there will be (hence the tentative end date) Please let me know if anything is unclear![/size] [size=4][b]End date:[/b] The 25th of June [/size] [/center]
Gened gen 1 art contest/giveaway!

No need to ping as I am subbed, but idc either way.

This is just another dragon giveaway, but with a twist. To enter the giveaway for the below dragon, you must submit your own art of him!

29039922_350.png

Mist Skink | Lead Seraph | Storm Basic

Perks:
Gen 1
Unbred
2 Genes
Nice tert

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
How to enter:
Post your own art of this guy directly to this thread. It can be in whatever form you like (traditional/digital/whatever).

Please make sure if you are submitting traditional art, that you scan it or take a photo in a well lit area.

Every skill level is welcome!

That's it!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

Comments/ Reminders:
Keep in mind, once you have submitted your art, it will belong to the winner of the giveaway, please make sure you are comfortable with that before submitting anything.

Please get creative with his art! Add in background, apparel, familiars, anything! I want everyone to have fun with this. :D
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Other notes:
None of this art will stay with me, all of it will go to the person who wins! I hope to be able to give someone a beautiful dragon with lots of lovely art by you wonderful FR artists at the end of this.

The winner will be chosen by either RNG or by judging based on skill/effort. (I haven't quite decided what will be the fairest way of doing this yet, but will update once I figure it out).

All artwork that is submitted will be credited in the bio (probably by linking the image since usernames can change)

If you have any tips on how I should be running this/ keeping things organised, please ping me (I'll appreciate any help I can get!).

If you are shy/ don't want to post to the forums, you can send your submission by PM, the image will still be put in the dragon's bio and your un will be added to the entry list.

If this actually gains interest and everyone plays nice, I might run it again for other dragons!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

I have never done one of these before, so I don't know what sort of interest there will be (hence the tentative end date) Please let me know if anything is unclear!

End date: The 25th of June

@Ecci

bead-divider-big-100x12.png

YPz1UST.png
Tn9tG7j.png
15585.png light_3.png

Gen 1 lair
YA2CvXh.png

The Ecci are scholars who study artefacts found in the ruins.
RRcPYe6.png
Currently seeking allies!
Entries

Username | Entry
Zaelium | X ( gif)
NocturnistheDark | X
RyukaTheDragon | X
LadyPenumbra | X
Entries

Username | Entry
Zaelium | X ( gif)
NocturnistheDark | X
RyukaTheDragon | X
LadyPenumbra | X

@Ecci

YPz1UST.png
Tn9tG7j.png
15585.png light_3.png

Gen 1 lair
YA2CvXh.png

RRcPYe6.png
Ping list for future dragons:
Quote:
$Cyrsei
$Zaelium
$Hiame
$Endlessnight
$Abogado
Ping list for future dragons:
Quote:
$Cyrsei
$Zaelium
$Hiame
$Endlessnight
$Abogado

@Ecci

YPz1UST.png
Tn9tG7j.png
15585.png light_3.png

Gen 1 lair
YA2CvXh.png

RRcPYe6.png
boop
boop

@Ecci

YPz1UST.png
Tn9tG7j.png
15585.png light_3.png

Gen 1 lair
YA2CvXh.png

RRcPYe6.png
@GrandNagus

I'll participate for sure! (not now as I'm going to work in 5 minutes :p)
@GrandNagus

I'll participate for sure! (not now as I'm going to work in 5 minutes :p)
Good_Shit_WCMale_Emoji_Size.png Lichtdrache.gif
This is a really neat contest! I'll be lurking just to see the entries. :3
This is a really neat contest! I'll be lurking just to see the entries. :3
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
boop
boop

@Ecci

YPz1UST.png
Tn9tG7j.png
15585.png light_3.png

Gen 1 lair
YA2CvXh.png

RRcPYe6.png
boop
boop

@Ecci

YPz1UST.png
Tn9tG7j.png
15585.png light_3.png

Gen 1 lair
YA2CvXh.png

RRcPYe6.png
up
up

@Ecci

YPz1UST.png
Tn9tG7j.png
15585.png light_3.png

Gen 1 lair
YA2CvXh.png

RRcPYe6.png
up
up

@Ecci

YPz1UST.png
Tn9tG7j.png
15585.png light_3.png

Gen 1 lair
YA2CvXh.png

RRcPYe6.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7