Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | • G1 XYY Coatl + Sprite! LAST DAY!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
@CrazyCake

Looks I'll get to bumping then ;)

Bump !
@CrazyCake

Looks I'll get to bumping then ;)

Bump !
Inactive
Call Me Cealy | #303930 | She / They | FR +3 | 23 | Taken
0c0e0ef6-4a87-4a85-b87a-d16f52d899fb.png
@Cealygosa
Nice ;D All updated with the bumps now! Also, I have edited the post a little bit, hope that you don't miss anything! :)
@Cealygosa
Nice ;D All updated with the bumps now! Also, I have edited the post a little bit, hope that you don't miss anything! :)
I387ENf.png
@CrazyCake

Looks all good ! I did have a question tho, does the Gen 1 come with her apparel? Sorry if you were already asked this or if I missed the answer lol
@CrazyCake

Looks all good ! I did have a question tho, does the Gen 1 come with her apparel? Sorry if you were already asked this or if I missed the answer lol
Inactive
@Cealygosa
Sorry, I haven't mentioned it anywhere, but she doesn't come with her apparel.. ^^"

But I mean I'd totally be willing to sell it with her if people would like that LOL. o:
@Cealygosa
Sorry, I haven't mentioned it anywhere, but she doesn't come with her apparel.. ^^"

But I mean I'd totally be willing to sell it with her if people would like that LOL. o:
I387ENf.png
@CrazyCake

Hmm how much would all that cost tho ? Seems outta my fund limits haha
@CrazyCake

Hmm how much would all that cost tho ? Seems outta my fund limits haha
Inactive
@Cealygosa
Ah, because of the candles? o: Are you also looking at the accent too or..? ^^" I wouldn't actually mind offering it as an option if that person that chooses the G1 wants the apparel or not for eh, straight 100kT more? Or something. ^^" 'Cause I don't have much for apparel. ^-^"
@Cealygosa
Ah, because of the candles? o: Are you also looking at the accent too or..? ^^" I wouldn't actually mind offering it as an option if that person that chooses the G1 wants the apparel or not for eh, straight 100kT more? Or something. ^^" 'Cause I don't have much for apparel. ^-^"
I387ENf.png
@CrazyCake

Seems decently priced <3 whoever wins the gen 1, I'm sure will be negotiable :P

And how many Magic Cards can one person own omg
@CrazyCake

Seems decently priced <3 whoever wins the gen 1, I'm sure will be negotiable :P

And how many Magic Cards can one person own omg
Inactive
@Cealygosa
If that person is willing though! LOL I actually think I have 50? ;o; Not sure, I really like them though ahaha! But again, found no use for em. ^^" So here we are! ;D
@Cealygosa
If that person is willing though! LOL I actually think I have 50? ;o; Not sure, I really like them though ahaha! But again, found no use for em. ^^" So here we are! ;D
I387ENf.png
Boop!
Boop!
I387ENf.png
Boop!
Boop!
I387ENf.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24