Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | • G1 XYY Coatl + Sprite! LAST DAY!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
@MeiOrchid @Cealygosa @BlueEagle @FelineKind @Cuddleh @PhoenixWestWinds By the end of this week (Saturday),[b] if we hit 500 tickets, I'll add this LV 25[/b] to the prize pool as well! :D Yay more prizes! ^-^ I think we can guys! ;D We've gotten 100 in one day, so who's to say that we can't get 400 in 4? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14836827] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/148369/14836827_350.png[/img] [/url]
@MeiOrchid
@Cealygosa
@BlueEagle
@FelineKind
@Cuddleh
@PhoenixWestWinds

By the end of this week (Saturday), if we hit 500 tickets, I'll add this LV 25 to the prize pool as well! :D Yay more prizes! ^-^
I think we can guys! ;D We've gotten 100 in one day, so who's to say that we can't get 400 in 4?

14836827_350.png
I387ENf.png
Bump
Bump
I387ENf.png
Bump @CrazyCake
Bump @CrazyCake
@CrazyCake

May I buy 10 tickets using gems?

and may I use 10 pieces of silver ore for 30 tickets?

(and would you take platinum ore? :o)
@CrazyCake

May I buy 10 tickets using gems?

and may I use 10 pieces of silver ore for 30 tickets?

(and would you take platinum ore? :o)
jotaro_by_kawiku-d9ga4oc.pngkakyoin_by_kawiku-d9ga4of.png
@Doggo Definitely! :) I'll await your CR :) about the plantinum ore, not too keen on those, mainly just gold and silver, if that is okay. :)

Hopefully we can reach 500 by Saturday guys! ^-^" Lets get that coli fighter! :)
@Doggo Definitely! :) I'll await your CR :) about the plantinum ore, not too keen on those, mainly just gold and silver, if that is okay. :)

Hopefully we can reach 500 by Saturday guys! ^-^" Lets get that coli fighter! :)
I387ENf.png
@phoenixwestwinds Hey there! :) Would you still happen to be interested? :)
@phoenixwestwinds Hey there! :) Would you still happen to be interested? :)
I387ENf.png
@CrazyCake

I think I will have to pass. I thought I had more gold than I did but I only have 1 nugget. Wishing you the best of luck though! She's a gorgeous dragon, but just not quite right for my lair!
@CrazyCake

I think I will have to pass. I thought I had more gold than I did but I only have 1 nugget. Wishing you the best of luck though! She's a gorgeous dragon, but just not quite right for my lair!
YAzXKmc.gif
@PhoenixWestWinds I understand thank you! :)
@PhoenixWestWinds I understand thank you! :)
I387ENf.png
[center][size=5]Unlockables![/size][/center] LOCKED [quote][center][s]Reach 500 Tickets[/s] UNLOCKED! :) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14836827] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/148369/14836827_350.png[/img] [/url] HAS LORE! <3 Beautiful one at that ;o; [/center][/quote] [quote][center][s]Reach 700 Tickets[/s] UNLOCKED! [item=Secondary Gene: Spinner][/center][/quote] [quote][center][s]Reach 1000 Tickets[/s] UNLOCKED! [skin=21673] Retired Accent, went for 400G.[/center][/quote] [quote][center][s]Reach 1500 Tickets[/s] UNLOCKED! [item=Trickster's Magic Cards] x 15 (SO MANY ;o;)[/center][/quote] [quote][center]Reach 2500 Tickets [item=Water Sprite] or [item=Tertiary Gene: Opal] Winner's Choice! :)[/center][/quote]
Unlockables!

Quote:
Reach 500 Tickets UNLOCKED! :)

14836827_350.png

HAS LORE! <3 Beautiful one at that ;o;
Quote:
Reach 700 Tickets UNLOCKED!
Secondary Gene: Spinner

Quote:
Reach 1000 Tickets UNLOCKED!

Retired Accent, went for 400G.
Quote:
Reach 1500 Tickets UNLOCKED!
Trickster's Magic Cards x 15
(SO MANY ;o;)
Quote:
Reach 2500 Tickets
Water Sprite or Tertiary Gene: Opal
Winner's Choice! :)
I387ENf.png
@MeiOrchid
@Cealygosa
@BlueEagle
@FelineKind
@Cuddleh
@Doggo

(Sorry for the many pings ;o;)

Added some Unlockables! :) Is there any way I could make this raffle a little better? ^^" First actual raffle, and I don't want it to be a failure aha. ^^" Tips would be really nice!! ^^"

Sorry about the unlockables being so late in the thread, I wasn't able to reserve posts, didn't think ahead of time.
@MeiOrchid
@Cealygosa
@BlueEagle
@FelineKind
@Cuddleh
@Doggo

(Sorry for the many pings ;o;)

Added some Unlockables! :) Is there any way I could make this raffle a little better? ^^" First actual raffle, and I don't want it to be a failure aha. ^^" Tips would be really nice!! ^^"

Sorry about the unlockables being so late in the thread, I wasn't able to reserve posts, didn't think ahead of time.
I387ENf.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24