Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [GG]Nature Raffle - CLOSED
1 2 ... 81 82 83 84 85 ... 122 123
@Solztize Thank you for the heads up! You can send them as PAs if you wish :)
@Solztize Thank you for the heads up! You can send them as PAs if you wish :)
m6IXOP0.pngX2rjcgQ.png7j2QAB9.pngnCFIQSX.png8fLjz09.pngX2rjcgQ.png
@Valyrie

I checked my entries on previous spreadsheets, and it looks like line 49 on Sunday's sheet is missing the dragon's level. The dragon ID is 31945132, and I believe the level was 6.

Lines 3022 to 3030 on today's sheet are also missing levels, I think they are all level 5.
@Valyrie

I checked my entries on previous spreadsheets, and it looks like line 49 on Sunday's sheet is missing the dragon's level. The dragon ID is 31945132, and I believe the level was 6.

Lines 3022 to 3030 on today's sheet are also missing levels, I think they are all level 5.
2e2UMYR.png
@valarauka Thanks for letting me know. I've got them fixed now.
@valarauka Thanks for letting me know. I've got them fixed now.
3ckfYea.png 5o4JeLs.png unyXMRE.png
[center]@Rashakiro Congratulations on winning Friday's Daily Prize! I'll have them out to you via PM in just a few minutes. [item=Skeletal Chimes][item=Butterfly's Kiss] [item=Jasmine]x99[item=BlueLipped Thresh]x99[item=Royal Lantana]x99[/center]
@Rashakiro

Congratulations on winning Friday's Daily Prize! I'll have them out to you via PM in just a few minutes.

Skeletal Chimes Butterfly's Kiss
Jasmine x99 Bluelipped Thresh x99 Royal Lantana x99
@Sadistic
sending in some dergs through PA!
@Sadistic
sending in some dergs through PA!
gliGNxy.png
@WolfsbaneAvis Thanks for the heads up! ^^
@WolfsbaneAvis Thanks for the heads up! ^^
"That was a nice distraction."
"The time I was able to spend with you... It was like memories of pure light."
tumblr_inline_nr3jt1Pqab1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jstm7lK1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jt1Pqab1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jstm7lK1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jt1Pqab1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jstm7lK1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jt1Pqab1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jstm7lK1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jtp2T4U1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jstm7lK1s7z3me_75sq.png
"Sweet dreams. I'll be with you before long."
"That's how it's done."
Humans are the most irrational beings.

QBTY.pnggVbL.png
bH4wU.gif
@Valyrie

Hi! I was checking tickets and noticed that you had @.Katsra listed as Plague. They are in Shadow, but I just wanted to make sure that both of us were getting our tickets listed correctly :D

Also, I don't know where we were supposed to state where we got sorted, but I'm in Monera
@Valyrie

Hi! I was checking tickets and noticed that you had @.Katsra listed as Plague. They are in Shadow, but I just wanted to make sure that both of us were getting our tickets listed correctly :D

Also, I don't know where we were supposed to state where we got sorted, but I'm in Monera
tumblr_o2vorcGpWV1uvmfw1o3_r1_75sq.png oPQreil.png2017-04%20T4%20Static_zpsissdddnh.pngtumblr_o4p4j0fQDP1vpwe7to1_75sq.png
@Valyrie Sending you 3 lvl. 7 dragons for the raffle via PA! One of them has breed bonus.

Also I don't think I've said this before, but I've been sorted into house Plantae.
@Valyrie Sending you 3 lvl. 7 dragons for the raffle via PA! One of them has breed bonus.

Also I don't think I've said this before, but I've been sorted into house Plantae.
Na5WGHa.png
@Katsha Thanks for letting me know! I've got you down as Monera now. I'll look into it and make sure the spreadsheets are correct.

@tigressRising I've put you in Plantae!
@Katsha Thanks for letting me know! I've got you down as Monera now. I'll look into it and make sure the spreadsheets are correct.

@tigressRising I've put you in Plantae!
@Sofystikitty
Sending you four dragons per PA. All lvl 7, one of them has the gene bonus (Odyssey), so three for 11,500 treasure (+40 tickets) and one for 12,750 treasure (+43 tickets), right? ^^
Oh, yes, the quiz sorted me in Monera!
@Sofystikitty
Sending you four dragons per PA. All lvl 7, one of them has the gene bonus (Odyssey), so three for 11,500 treasure (+40 tickets) and one for 12,750 treasure (+43 tickets), right? ^^
Oh, yes, the quiz sorted me in Monera!
ukDKhF5.png