Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [GG]Nature Raffle - CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 122 123
@Korangar I'll list the gem bonuses on the spreadsheet in just a moment. (Sorry about that!)

@valarauka
The color bonus in gems is 2 gems.
Breed and gene bonus is 1 gem.
@Korangar I'll list the gem bonuses on the spreadsheet in just a moment. (Sorry about that!)

@valarauka
The color bonus in gems is 2 gems.
Breed and gene bonus is 1 gem.
3ckfYea.png 5o4JeLs.png unyXMRE.png
@Korangar Can you take 21 level 8s for gems? I'm not in a hurry because I'll be off after sending them anyway! :) My house is Animalia
@Korangar Can you take 21 level 8s for gems? I'm not in a hurry because I'll be off after sending them anyway! :) My house is Animalia
WS4dI9K.png k9EUmvc.png remus
they/xe
fr +9
@Valyrie, also, I'm either REALLY bad at clicking (twice) or the OOF raffle link on the spreadsheet leads back to the event hub.
@Valyrie, also, I'm either REALLY bad at clicking (twice) or the OOF raffle link on the spreadsheet leads back to the event hub.
WS4dI9K.png k9EUmvc.png remus
they/xe
fr +9
@remuslupn

Of course! Send them over! Thank you for your patience!~ :3
@remuslupn

Of course! Send them over! Thank you for your patience!~ :3
@remuslupn

Thanks for letting me know! I thought I double checked it, but apparently not :D
@remuslupn

Thanks for letting me know! I thought I double checked it, but apparently not :D
3ckfYea.png 5o4JeLs.png unyXMRE.png
@Sadistic I'll be sending 4 Level 6s to you through PA now. Just letting you know my house is Plantae!

EDIT: Yaargh, brain fart. They're level 5, not 6. Whoops!
@Sadistic I'll be sending 4 Level 6s to you through PA now. Just letting you know my house is Plantae!

EDIT: Yaargh, brain fart. They're level 5, not 6. Whoops!
giphy.gif
@Ariizumi Gotcha! \o/ Thanks for the heads up; means I get to add you to the entrants sheet while you set up PAs. :3

Edit because of your edit: Hey, the prices were accurate, so I don't mind! ^^ Thanks!
@Ariizumi Gotcha! \o/ Thanks for the heads up; means I get to add you to the entrants sheet while you set up PAs. :3

Edit because of your edit: Hey, the prices were accurate, so I don't mind! ^^ Thanks!
"That was a nice distraction."
"The time I was able to spend with you... It was like memories of pure light."
tumblr_inline_nr3jt1Pqab1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jstm7lK1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jt1Pqab1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jstm7lK1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jt1Pqab1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jstm7lK1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jt1Pqab1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jstm7lK1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jtp2T4U1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jstm7lK1s7z3me_75sq.png
"Sweet dreams. I'll be with you before long."
"That's how it's done."
Humans are the most irrational beings.

QBTY.pnggVbL.png
bH4wU.gif
@Sadistic

Could you mark me down as Plantae?
@Sadistic

Could you mark me down as Plantae?
@Havenstrife Done \o/ Thanks for the PAs so far! :3
@Havenstrife Done \o/ Thanks for the PAs so far! :3
"That was a nice distraction."
"The time I was able to spend with you... It was like memories of pure light."
tumblr_inline_nr3jt1Pqab1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jstm7lK1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jt1Pqab1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jstm7lK1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jt1Pqab1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jstm7lK1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jt1Pqab1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jstm7lK1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jtp2T4U1s7z3me_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_nr3jstm7lK1s7z3me_75sq.png
"Sweet dreams. I'll be with you before long."
"That's how it's done."
Humans are the most irrational beings.

QBTY.pnggVbL.png
bH4wU.gif
@TheKillingEdge @GrecianZephyrus

Thank you for being so patient! Everything should be recorded now, and thanks so much for supporting Nature.

Time for me to head to bed! See y'all in the morning!
@TheKillingEdge @GrecianZephyrus

Thank you for being so patient! Everything should be recorded now, and thanks so much for supporting Nature.

Time for me to head to bed! See y'all in the morning!
hqJ7HMJ.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 122 123