Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Bread link raffle
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23
Halfway to the quota!!
Halfway to the quota!!

IMG_2205.png
IPU0tJf.pngxNSna4Q.png
@Mukluk288 feel free to enter! Tickets are 1kt/1g. I also accept ALL items, but some I value at their base price rather than LAH. Feel free to also put the button in your signature if you don't want to spend any money on tickets.
@Mukluk288 feel free to enter! Tickets are 1kt/1g. I also accept ALL items, but some I value at their base price rather than LAH. Feel free to also put the button in your signature if you don't want to spend any money on tickets.

IMG_2205.png
IPU0tJf.pngxNSna4Q.png
@Mmmyeah
Have sent PM with payment for 20 tickets.
Thanks,
Kathy
@Mmmyeah
Have sent PM with payment for 20 tickets.
Thanks,
Kathy
violet2_by_ccow91-db4mu65.jpg Yr0dYV1.png
@Mmmyeah

How many tickets are left? I'd like to get ~20 but I'm just a little confused here.
@Mmmyeah

How many tickets are left? I'd like to get ~20 but I'm just a little confused here.
♥♥♥
I'll do writing commissions for retired familiars! Message me!
♥♥♥
@thetiniestnerd

just helping out for Mmmyeah,

the target number of tickets before the 2-week count down to when winners will be drawn is 4,000.

the number of tickets already bought that go towards filling that target are listed in the spreadsheet on the top right corner under the word 'quota', as of this post that number is 2,085.

Mmmyeah will still be taking entries for more tickets during the 2-week countdown to drawing names, so there really is no limit to how many are left, just a minimum number required for this raffle to end.

did this make sense?
@thetiniestnerd

just helping out for Mmmyeah,

the target number of tickets before the 2-week count down to when winners will be drawn is 4,000.

the number of tickets already bought that go towards filling that target are listed in the spreadsheet on the top right corner under the word 'quota', as of this post that number is 2,085.

Mmmyeah will still be taking entries for more tickets during the 2-week countdown to drawing names, so there really is no limit to how many are left, just a minimum number required for this raffle to end.

did this make sense?
Welcome New Players!
Here's a small list of links to Helpful Forum Guides:
..... Gathering reference v3
Swipp/Baldwin: Items to Keep
The Data-Based Money Making Guide
Exalting Treasure Payout Chart
..... Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
Coliseum loot and monsters
Festival Coliseum Guide
BASIC INTRO to the Coli!
..... [Guide] BBCode
DRAGONOMICS charts
[Answers] Tomo's Trivia Tablet
G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
@Anourou

Yes it did! Thank you. I wasn't sure if that number was the quota itself, or how many were left to the quota, or how many had been bought already. Regardless, I'll probably buy ~20 tickets. Thanks!

(Do I just PM Mmmyeah with the money to buy the tickets or?)
@Anourou

Yes it did! Thank you. I wasn't sure if that number was the quota itself, or how many were left to the quota, or how many had been bought already. Regardless, I'll probably buy ~20 tickets. Thanks!

(Do I just PM Mmmyeah with the money to buy the tickets or?)
♥♥♥
♥♥♥
@thetiniestnerd

I sent mine in by 1-way CR, others have done PM, so it's really up to you.
@thetiniestnerd

I sent mine in by 1-way CR, others have done PM, so it's really up to you.
Welcome New Players!
Here's a small list of links to Helpful Forum Guides:
..... Gathering reference v3
Swipp/Baldwin: Items to Keep
The Data-Based Money Making Guide
Exalting Treasure Payout Chart
..... Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
Coliseum loot and monsters
Festival Coliseum Guide
BASIC INTRO to the Coli!
..... [Guide] BBCode
DRAGONOMICS charts
[Answers] Tomo's Trivia Tablet
G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
@Anourou

Cool, I'll figure that out now! Thanks!
@Anourou

Cool, I'll figure that out now! Thanks!
♥♥♥
♥♥♥
@thetiniestnerd aah sorry for not helping! @Anourou thanks for helping out! Because you are actually better at raffles than I am, I'm going to put down a few bomus tickets

@thetiniestnerd aah sorry for not helping! @Anourou thanks for helping out! Because you are actually better at raffles than I am, I'm going to put down a few bomus tickets

IMG_2205.png
IPU0tJf.pngxNSna4Q.png
@mmmyeah
Sending for 10 tickets
@mmmyeah
Sending for 10 tickets
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23