Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Bread link raffle
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
@Mmmyeah
A++ username, sending for 20 tickets (i'm poor *sobs*)
@Mmmyeah
A++ username, sending for 20 tickets (i'm poor *sobs*)
Vz5o8F7.gif
@Ayxno I feel you there. Almost all of the valuable prizes are donations (the ice sprite) and most of the others are from grab bags (I'm lucky) or someone donating them. I have no Idea why so many people have entered so far
@Ayxno I feel you there. Almost all of the valuable prizes are donations (the ice sprite) and most of the others are from grab bags (I'm lucky) or someone donating them. I have no Idea why so many people have entered so far

IMG_2205.png
IPU0tJf.pngxNSna4Q.png
Sending a level 25 mire flyer! and I put the button in my siggy :3
Sending a level 25 mire flyer! and I put the button in my siggy :3
@laserbunnys nice! I'm going to keep her as a collosium derg, and because she's stomed I'm going to give you 500 tickets. Does that seem fair? I'm not opposed to going higher if you feel like she's worth more

Also, my glorious bread! I love running raffles
@laserbunnys nice! I'm going to keep her as a collosium derg, and because she's stomed I'm going to give you 500 tickets. Does that seem fair? I'm not opposed to going higher if you feel like she's worth more

Also, my glorious bread! I love running raffles

IMG_2205.png
IPU0tJf.pngxNSna4Q.png
Hi! I was wondering if I could shorten the button image the way I have for other raffles as shown in my sig. It'll still lead to this raffle :)
Hi! I was wondering if I could shorten the button image the way I have for other raffles as shown in my sig. It'll still lead to this raffle :)
EvisIOX.pngOjfdNUh.pngimage.pngimage.pngXC3Q9NS.pngs12_book.pngvg0ByJy.pngimage.pngimage.pngNdjfAxF.pngimage.pngcustom_deer_trinket_deer.png
@mmmyeah
Yup 500 sounds fair!
@mmmyeah
Yup 500 sounds fair!
Sending payment for 250 tickets along with a lvl 15 gen 1 Bogsneak (could be a water representative) along with a Throatarium accent
Also adding your sig button!
Sending payment for 250 tickets along with a lvl 15 gen 1 Bogsneak (could be a water representative) along with a Throatarium accent
Also adding your sig button!
Screen_Shot_2018-07-13_at_12.50.14_AM.png
@mmmyeah
I'll take 12 tickets! :)
@mmmyeah
I'll take 12 tickets! :)
sEL0vsk.pngLpK8Dtd.pngOxZzz8f.pngDK3myz2.png2cTkcBq.png
Sending CR for tickets. Good luck to all entrants! edit: Coding for the skins and accents [code][item=Skin: Skin name here] or [item=Accent: Accent name here][/code] shows up like so: [item=Accent: Nightrunner] and here's all the skin/accent codes for you to copy/paste easy. [code][item=Accent: Nightrunner][item=Skin: Cloudsong Adornments] [item=Accent: Spirit Ablaze][item=Accent: Bramble Juggler] [item=Accent: Igniteus][/code]
Sending CR for tickets. Good luck to all entrants!

edit: Coding for the skins and accents
Code:
[item=Skin: Skin name here] or [item=Accent: Accent name here]
shows up like so: Accent: Nightrunner

and here's all the skin/accent codes for you to copy/paste easy.
Code:
[item=Accent: Nightrunner][item=Skin: Cloudsong Adornments] [item=Accent: Spirit Ablaze][item=Accent: Bramble Juggler] [item=Accent: Igniteus]
Welcome New Players!
Here's a small list of links to Helpful Forum Guides:
..... Gathering reference v3
Swipp/Baldwin: Items to Keep
The Data-Based Money Making Guide
Exalting Treasure Payout Chart
..... Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
Coliseum loot and monsters
Festival Coliseum Guide
BASIC INTRO to the Coli!
..... [Guide] BBCode
DRAGONOMICS charts
[Answers] Tomo's Trivia Tablet
G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
@anourou thank you so much! I'm practicing python and swift rn but I have no idea how to do any web based languages
@anourou thank you so much! I'm practicing python and swift rn but I have no idea how to do any web based languages

IMG_2205.png
IPU0tJf.pngxNSna4Q.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23