Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Bread link raffle
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 22 23
Bump. Note: most of the posts are bumps don't get intimidated by the 18 pages
Bump. Note: most of the posts are bumps don't get intimidated by the 18 pages

IMG_2205.png
IPU0tJf.pngxNSna4Q.png
@Mmmyeah
sending for more tix
@Mmmyeah
sending for more tix
Bump
Bump

IMG_2205.png
IPU0tJf.pngxNSna4Q.png
@Mmmyeah im sending some treasure
@Mmmyeah im sending some treasure
Okay, so, do you want a crossroads or message? I have 19kt (which should get me 19 tickets) as ton of Baldwin stuff I never use, so...
Okay, so, do you want a crossroads or message? I have 19kt (which should get me 19 tickets) as ton of Baldwin stuff I never use, so...
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
Wait... Nevermind, it is probably too late to enter at almost 11 on the last day. sorry.
Wait... Nevermind, it is probably too late to enter at almost 11 on the last day. sorry.
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
@dragonclaw101 you can still enter. I'm drawing at 14:00 FR time
@dragonclaw101 you can still enter. I'm drawing at 14:00 FR time

IMG_2205.png
IPU0tJf.pngxNSna4Q.png
Sidenote: might not end EXACTLY at 14:00. I have a guest from out of town and my parents are weird about phone use when we have guests, so I'll stop taking entries whenever I post something like "no more entries, I'm drawing sceubs". It will end after that time though
Sidenote: might not end EXACTLY at 14:00. I have a guest from out of town and my parents are weird about phone use when we have guests, so I'll stop taking entries whenever I post something like "no more entries, I'm drawing sceubs". It will end after that time though

IMG_2205.png
IPU0tJf.pngxNSna4Q.png
@mmmyeah oh my it ends today? Sending in a ton of random stuff and mons and dergs. I gotta win that ant
@mmmyeah oh my it ends today? Sending in a ton of random stuff and mons and dergs. I gotta win that ant
BREAD.png
@noodlenat I know! I had forgotten it ended today
@noodlenat I know! I had forgotten it ended today

IMG_2205.png
IPU0tJf.pngxNSna4Q.png
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 22 23