Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ Free Dragons to Best Lore ] 1 Coatl !
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 29 30
@ZenithNadir

IKR ISN'T HE SPECIAL ??

I hatched them and went. Oh, you're a special one aren't you xD

Edit: I SCRIED HIM, I CRI
@ZenithNadir

IKR ISN'T HE SPECIAL ??

I hatched them and went. Oh, you're a special one aren't you xD

Edit: I SCRIED HIM, I CRI
Inactive
Call Me Cealy | #303930 | She / They | FR +3 | 23 | Taken
0c0e0ef6-4a87-4a85-b87a-d16f52d899fb.png
@cealygosa
omg that last wildclaw is?? literally my aesthetic??? I hope she gets to go to a good home! :D
@cealygosa
omg that last wildclaw is?? literally my aesthetic??? I hope she gets to go to a good home! :D
tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o8_100.png
tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o7_100.png
tumblr_inline_o0txwcRSqm1tqyuge_250.png
Jack | Jay | Space Loving Bird Boy
simple bird making his way in life with love in my heart and fear in my eyes.
@cometmebro

You're more than welcome to write for her :)
@cometmebro

You're more than welcome to write for her :)
Inactive
Bump !
Bump !
Inactive
#4 wildclaw - Mizu (Water in japanese)

Mizu is a mystical hatchling. Even at a young age, she always had a strange attachment water. One day, she was doing what she always did, when someone saw her. They were flabbergasted, terrified by what Mizu thought was common. Mizu had a gift.

A gift, which is now called Water Manipulation. She had been playing with the waves, something she did often.

But, if she went out of control, sadly, she would've wiped out her entire lair. Other dragons blame the runes she was born with, which were the exact color of the sea at night. Sadly, she didn't know where she got it from.

Instinctively, the entire lair turned on her, her and her family. Her siblings sulked in shame, her and her family now needing to share a nest since nobody else would share with them.

Whispers and snickers followed her, Mizu's old friends had fled, instead siding against it. Her siblings were bitter, blaming her for everything. Her parents were bitter as well, but couldn't bring themselves to be angry. Instead, her parents made them be their best..

((If i get her, this is how she'll meet my lair <3))

Sobbing, she ran off. Deeper, deeper away from the lair. She had only intended to be away for a small amount of time. As she walked away from it, a new thought dawned onto her.

What if... What if they don't care?

She sniffed, choosing to ignore the words. She fled faster, getting lost in the process. When her mind cleared, her thoughts eventually cleared, she realized how dreadfully lost she was. Thoughts of her panicked siblings filled her mind, and she finally realized she didn't even say goodbye. She sobbed quietly, but not so quietly that others didn't hear.

A water-colored pearlcatcher found her, sheltering her.

"Who are you?" She spoke softly, the soft rustle of leg silks heard, but Mizu didn't hear her. She only sobbed into her shoulder, shaking and shivering. "It's okay... It's okay." The Pearlcatcher held her, not speaking.

After a minute, the pearlcatcher tried again. "I am Riptide, and you?"

"M-Mizu" Mizu stuttered, looking Riptide into the eyes. "I'm l-lost" She admitted, embarrassed.

"That's okay. Do you know where you come from?" Riptide offered quietly. Mizu shook her head violently. "No! No! They don't like me. I'm... I don't know what I am..." Mizu whispered, drooping her head.

Riptide tilted her head, raising Mizu's eyes with her wing. "That's okay. Here, I was like you too at one point. I'll take you with me, and if nobody likes you still, I'll be there and protect you. Always." Mizu immediately took a liking to Riptide, and from that point on, ever since the day she went with her, Mizu has always strived to impress Riptide and repay the debt.

((I hope this is okay ;-;))

#4 wildclaw - Mizu (Water in japanese)

Mizu is a mystical hatchling. Even at a young age, she always had a strange attachment water. One day, she was doing what she always did, when someone saw her. They were flabbergasted, terrified by what Mizu thought was common. Mizu had a gift.

A gift, which is now called Water Manipulation. She had been playing with the waves, something she did often.

But, if she went out of control, sadly, she would've wiped out her entire lair. Other dragons blame the runes she was born with, which were the exact color of the sea at night. Sadly, she didn't know where she got it from.

Instinctively, the entire lair turned on her, her and her family. Her siblings sulked in shame, her and her family now needing to share a nest since nobody else would share with them.

Whispers and snickers followed her, Mizu's old friends had fled, instead siding against it. Her siblings were bitter, blaming her for everything. Her parents were bitter as well, but couldn't bring themselves to be angry. Instead, her parents made them be their best..

((If i get her, this is how she'll meet my lair <3))

Sobbing, she ran off. Deeper, deeper away from the lair. She had only intended to be away for a small amount of time. As she walked away from it, a new thought dawned onto her.

What if... What if they don't care?

She sniffed, choosing to ignore the words. She fled faster, getting lost in the process. When her mind cleared, her thoughts eventually cleared, she realized how dreadfully lost she was. Thoughts of her panicked siblings filled her mind, and she finally realized she didn't even say goodbye. She sobbed quietly, but not so quietly that others didn't hear.

A water-colored pearlcatcher found her, sheltering her.

"Who are you?" She spoke softly, the soft rustle of leg silks heard, but Mizu didn't hear her. She only sobbed into her shoulder, shaking and shivering. "It's okay... It's okay." The Pearlcatcher held her, not speaking.

After a minute, the pearlcatcher tried again. "I am Riptide, and you?"

"M-Mizu" Mizu stuttered, looking Riptide into the eyes. "I'm l-lost" She admitted, embarrassed.

"That's okay. Do you know where you come from?" Riptide offered quietly. Mizu shook her head violently. "No! No! They don't like me. I'm... I don't know what I am..." Mizu whispered, drooping her head.

Riptide tilted her head, raising Mizu's eyes with her wing. "That's okay. Here, I was like you too at one point. I'll take you with me, and if nobody likes you still, I'll be there and protect you. Always." Mizu immediately took a liking to Riptide, and from that point on, ever since the day she went with her, Mizu has always strived to impress Riptide and repay the debt.

((I hope this is okay ;-;))

Uq1cq4S.png
@Thornasaur

Oh I love it ! Thank you so much for entering <3 it's very good :3 I can imagine her pain and the emotion in it !

Also, whenever you finish the lore for the Naomi baby, you can PM it to me, he's waiting patiently in my lair <3
@Thornasaur

Oh I love it ! Thank you so much for entering <3 it's very good :3 I can imagine her pain and the emotion in it !

Also, whenever you finish the lore for the Naomi baby, you can PM it to me, he's waiting patiently in my lair <3
Inactive
@Cealygosa thank you so much! I was actually just working on it, in another tab. Expect it in 10-15 minutes <3
@Cealygosa thank you so much! I was actually just working on it, in another tab. Expect it in 10-15 minutes <3
Uq1cq4S.png
@cealygosa

That one baby... He needs skink just he needs it. I have no room for any little ones at the moment but these are all magical little bables! I hope they get good home ^o^
@cealygosa

That one baby... He needs skink just he needs it. I have no room for any little ones at the moment but these are all magical little bables! I hope they get good home ^o^
What would you
attempt
if you could not
fail?
mirna_by_pupmew-dcgjmvo.png snapper_button.png
@Rosekitten

Thanks for dropping by ! I knowww they're so precious :3 two gorgeous babies are coming tomorrow, such darling wild claws I can't wait omg

I might even keep one. They're gonna be so perfect omg I can't lol
@Rosekitten

Thanks for dropping by ! I knowww they're so precious :3 two gorgeous babies are coming tomorrow, such darling wild claws I can't wait omg

I might even keep one. They're gonna be so perfect omg I can't lol
Inactive
@Cealygosa

I should do something like this once I get my pairs sorted a bit better. Not sure anyone wants my mutts while I'm working on their genes hehe.
@Cealygosa

I should do something like this once I get my pairs sorted a bit better. Not sure anyone wants my mutts while I'm working on their genes hehe.
What would you
attempt
if you could not
fail?
mirna_by_pupmew-dcgjmvo.png snapper_button.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 29 30