Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ Free Dragons to Best Lore ] 1 Coatl !
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 29 30

Papyrus Font is Best Font

Papyrus Font is Best Font
Inactive
Call Me Cealy | #303930 | She / They | FR +3 | 23 | Taken
0c0e0ef6-4a87-4a85-b87a-d16f52d899fb.png
* realizes Papyrus doesn't show up on mobile *
* realizes Papyrus doesn't show up on mobile *
Inactive
@Cealygosa
Could you add me to the ping list? Thank you! ^>^
@Cealygosa
Could you add me to the ping list? Thank you! ^>^
@VoidDeluz

Sure thing :D
@VoidDeluz

Sure thing :D
Inactive
@cealygosa I'd also like to be added to the pinglist! I might try to make a lore for Deca in the near future, but this is?? such a cool idea?? just?? aaaaaA??A??a?
@cealygosa I'd also like to be added to the pinglist! I might try to make a lore for Deca in the near future, but this is?? such a cool idea?? just?? aaaaaA??A??a?
tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o8_100.png
tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o7_100.png
tumblr_inline_o0txwcRSqm1tqyuge_250.png
Jack | Jay | Space Loving Bird Boy
simple bird making his way in life with love in my heart and fear in my eyes.
yells gently at myself and my lack of self control I did a little thing/blurb for Deca! I just couldn't help myself >,>

----

Deca was born to a perfect little coatl clan in the Ashfall Wastes. The humming, busy clan wasn't entirely sure how they ended up with a little water dragon in their midst, but since neither parents could explain, they didn't question any further. Even from a young dragon, Deca was a bright little one, and learned how to use his magic with the accuracy and skill of someone who had been studying it for many years that Deca did not have under his belt yet. As he did finally get those years, though, he started feeling out of place in his home. When he brought this up to his parents, while they were rather torn, told him that he should follow his heart, and go find that adventure that he sought.

And so, he did.

He packed a back, grabbed a scarf, and flew off to seek... Well, he wasn't sure what he went out to seek, but it was something glorious. That much, he did know.

From different territories Deca fluttered, speaking only in hums to the coatls in the clan. He did his best to learn dragontongue, but he just didn't understand. He had fun learning all the different things from the clans, and had a trinket from just about each clan he happened upon.

It was rather frustrating, only speaking in hums, especially when he kept finding himself in the Trading Post. The place just kept popping up, and not a single coatl could be found there. Mostly, it was just frustrating since he literally couldn't understand how there was an identical one in completely different places with identical dragons with exactly the same personality as the last Trading Post.

It was when he happened upon a Trading Post in an ice territory that he found himself once again at that orange tundra's booth. He was trying to motion that he wanted to try and get one of the pretty spiders that was skittering about, but he'd just accidentally picked up a ceramic pot. By no means did Deca want that, but the orange tundra was having none of it. That was when a quite vivid blue wildclaw happened to see what was going on, and having been over speaking to those equally frustrating faes, sauntered on over, and picked up one of the scurrying bots.

Somehow, the wildclaw knew how to speak coatl, and introduced himself as Pallas. Deca was automatically impressed, and honestly, rather smitten with him. He ended up following Pallas to a large range of mountains, into one of them, and into a portal Pallas made himself. There, he was brought to the Winter Ridges, a beautiful city that should by no means exist within a portal within a mountain. Deca didn't question it, though.
yells gently at myself and my lack of self control I did a little thing/blurb for Deca! I just couldn't help myself >,>

----

Deca was born to a perfect little coatl clan in the Ashfall Wastes. The humming, busy clan wasn't entirely sure how they ended up with a little water dragon in their midst, but since neither parents could explain, they didn't question any further. Even from a young dragon, Deca was a bright little one, and learned how to use his magic with the accuracy and skill of someone who had been studying it for many years that Deca did not have under his belt yet. As he did finally get those years, though, he started feeling out of place in his home. When he brought this up to his parents, while they were rather torn, told him that he should follow his heart, and go find that adventure that he sought.

And so, he did.

He packed a back, grabbed a scarf, and flew off to seek... Well, he wasn't sure what he went out to seek, but it was something glorious. That much, he did know.

From different territories Deca fluttered, speaking only in hums to the coatls in the clan. He did his best to learn dragontongue, but he just didn't understand. He had fun learning all the different things from the clans, and had a trinket from just about each clan he happened upon.

It was rather frustrating, only speaking in hums, especially when he kept finding himself in the Trading Post. The place just kept popping up, and not a single coatl could be found there. Mostly, it was just frustrating since he literally couldn't understand how there was an identical one in completely different places with identical dragons with exactly the same personality as the last Trading Post.

It was when he happened upon a Trading Post in an ice territory that he found himself once again at that orange tundra's booth. He was trying to motion that he wanted to try and get one of the pretty spiders that was skittering about, but he'd just accidentally picked up a ceramic pot. By no means did Deca want that, but the orange tundra was having none of it. That was when a quite vivid blue wildclaw happened to see what was going on, and having been over speaking to those equally frustrating faes, sauntered on over, and picked up one of the scurrying bots.

Somehow, the wildclaw knew how to speak coatl, and introduced himself as Pallas. Deca was automatically impressed, and honestly, rather smitten with him. He ended up following Pallas to a large range of mountains, into one of them, and into a portal Pallas made himself. There, he was brought to the Winter Ridges, a beautiful city that should by no means exist within a portal within a mountain. Deca didn't question it, though.
@cometmebro

Hi ! I'm glad you like my little giveaway :3 I shall definitely add you to the list ! I'm updating it in just a few moments.

And about Deca, I'm soooo glad he got an entry ! Poor thing was all alone up there. Since there's no other entries and he's been up for about 2 days now, I'll go ahead and send him your way <3 do take care of him, I loved the lore ! I love my dear Coatls so much and seeing such a nice little story with charm makes me all the more happier that I started this <3 I look forward to seeing more of your lore around here !

I hatched 4 new Wildclaw babies that are going to be listed here shortly, so I apologize ahead of time about pinging you twice :P
@cometmebro

Hi ! I'm glad you like my little giveaway :3 I shall definitely add you to the list ! I'm updating it in just a few moments.

And about Deca, I'm soooo glad he got an entry ! Poor thing was all alone up there. Since there's no other entries and he's been up for about 2 days now, I'll go ahead and send him your way <3 do take care of him, I loved the lore ! I love my dear Coatls so much and seeing such a nice little story with charm makes me all the more happier that I started this <3 I look forward to seeing more of your lore around here !

I hatched 4 new Wildclaw babies that are going to be listed here shortly, so I apologize ahead of time about pinging you twice :P
Inactive
@cealygosa

of course! :D

I just felt as though he was callin for me, I swear. I'll be taking very good care of him, and I know just where he's gonna be stayin! <3 I can't wait to be able to write more for kiddos! This is such a unique concept, and honestly it gets the creative juices goin just right. ^v^

That's alright! I love seein kids of all kinds! :V
@cealygosa

of course! :D

I just felt as though he was callin for me, I swear. I'll be taking very good care of him, and I know just where he's gonna be stayin! <3 I can't wait to be able to write more for kiddos! This is such a unique concept, and honestly it gets the creative juices goin just right. ^v^

That's alright! I love seein kids of all kinds! :V
Happy Thursday !

@SapphireFire @Rosekitten @RyujinDragonGod @Yagine @Rockelle
@ZenithNadir @PhoenixWestWinds @Kybalie @VoidDeluz @cometmebro

We have an update !! 4 New babies are here !! The offspring of Alleria and Turalyon !

They're beautiful Wildclaws, so get your entries in ! I wanna be amazed today ;)

Daily Update / Activity

Coatl baby #1 has been purchased. Coatl baby #2 has been sent off to Lightning's Mentoring Dragons. All Naomi descendants accounted for, 2 have been purchased, one has been won by lore, and the third is being held for pending payment. Next Naomi descendant breeding has guaranteed Metallic / Alloy, the mate has been replaced. Deca has been successfully adopted out for lore ! 4 WC babies hatched today, and 2 more hatch tomorrow. Another nest will be bred today, which pairing, is unsure.

Happy Thursday !

@SapphireFire @Rosekitten @RyujinDragonGod @Yagine @Rockelle
@ZenithNadir @PhoenixWestWinds @Kybalie @VoidDeluz @cometmebro

We have an update !! 4 New babies are here !! The offspring of Alleria and Turalyon !

They're beautiful Wildclaws, so get your entries in ! I wanna be amazed today ;)

Daily Update / Activity

Coatl baby #1 has been purchased. Coatl baby #2 has been sent off to Lightning's Mentoring Dragons. All Naomi descendants accounted for, 2 have been purchased, one has been won by lore, and the third is being held for pending payment. Next Naomi descendant breeding has guaranteed Metallic / Alloy, the mate has been replaced. Deca has been successfully adopted out for lore ! 4 WC babies hatched today, and 2 more hatch tomorrow. Another nest will be bred today, which pairing, is unsure.

Inactive
@Cealygosa HOLY CHEESEBALLS THE MAGENTA-PRIMARY WILDCLAW. IM CRYING. I PREVIEWED HIM WITH SKINK AND AAAAH HES GORGEOUS!!! I might write an entry for him - he's not my usual speed but he's so gorgeous.
@Cealygosa HOLY CHEESEBALLS THE MAGENTA-PRIMARY WILDCLAW. IM CRYING. I PREVIEWED HIM WITH SKINK AND AAAAH HES GORGEOUS!!! I might write an entry for him - he's not my usual speed but he's so gorgeous.
h1_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwo.pngp4_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvi.png
p2_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvq.pngh5_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkw2.png
h3_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwg.pngh6_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvu.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 29 30