Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ Free Dragons to Best Lore ] 1 Coatl !
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30
@RyujinDragonGod

Well, none of the babies are female :) you also can't just write lore for "any" dragon, you need to pick a specific one and write for it. Sorry if this was confusing !

@Thornasaur

Well, I incourage you to try and write something ^.^ but, if after today the babes don't get any entries, I can probably let you buy one I won't really mind. That's only if they don't get any lore entries :) which one are interested in buying? How much are you wanting to pay?
@RyujinDragonGod

Well, none of the babies are female :) you also can't just write lore for "any" dragon, you need to pick a specific one and write for it. Sorry if this was confusing !

@Thornasaur

Well, I incourage you to try and write something ^.^ but, if after today the babes don't get any entries, I can probably let you buy one I won't really mind. That's only if they don't get any lore entries :) which one are interested in buying? How much are you wanting to pay?
Inactive
Call Me Cealy | #303930 | She / They | FR +3 | 23 | Taken
0c0e0ef6-4a87-4a85-b87a-d16f52d899fb.png
Bump !
Bump !
Inactive
@Cealygosa

I'd like to enter for #4 - Anders.

Walking the barren dessert landscape a lone Ice Guardian sets out on a long and perilous journey. A Journey? to find himself a forever clan with opened wings that would welcome him. Even though he was an ice dragon he was unfazed by the bright flashes of lightning and the earth quaking thunder.
Space in his former clan's lair was running out and he felt it was time to move on. Stopping to rest at the edge of a massive mesas that over looked his former clan's home. Looking down upon the Lightning Farm he once called home, memories started to flash through his mind like lightning in the sky. A small laugh escapes his jaw as he thought about the first time he saw a massive coil sitting on top of a tall butte. Curiosity got the better of him that day as he flew up to get a closer look. Unaware of the dangers of being too close to a coil. He remembered the feeling of intense heat and a bright flash of light followed by a loud bone shattering sound that drowned out the frightned roars of his fellow clan mates. The worst part of that memory was waking up moments later singed from wing tip to wing tip and....beardless. His impressive beard was nothing more than short fried up bristles. While the other Guardians laughed they helped him cope by telling him to think of it as a fresh start. Months went by and his beard finally grew back better and thicker than before. "GET BACK TO WORK!" Jolted from his trip down memory lane by none other than Stormcatcher. The lone guardian turns away from his past and stares definitely towards the horizon of his future. With his wings stretched out and a deep breath he takes off into the clearing sky.
Taking only his knowledge of battle in the hopes of becoming a coliseum trainer and teaching young dragons how to battle with honor. Steering clear of the hot Ashfall Waste and the bright Sunbeam Ruins. As Anders flies over the Sea of a Thousand Currents he is meet by the Tangled Woods. Soon a dark yet sweet lullaby reaches his ears beckoning him to come. Instead of fear a sense of welcoming washes over him. The shadows wrap around him hugging him like a dragon comforting her hatchling. Soon a female guardian walks out of the brambles followed by a tundra. "Welcome to the Shadowscales clan my sweet child of ice".

I hope this is ok. It's? kinda long, I'd just couldn't stop typing.

@Cealygosa

I'd like to enter for #4 - Anders.

Walking the barren dessert landscape a lone Ice Guardian sets out on a long and perilous journey. A Journey? to find himself a forever clan with opened wings that would welcome him. Even though he was an ice dragon he was unfazed by the bright flashes of lightning and the earth quaking thunder.
Space in his former clan's lair was running out and he felt it was time to move on. Stopping to rest at the edge of a massive mesas that over looked his former clan's home. Looking down upon the Lightning Farm he once called home, memories started to flash through his mind like lightning in the sky. A small laugh escapes his jaw as he thought about the first time he saw a massive coil sitting on top of a tall butte. Curiosity got the better of him that day as he flew up to get a closer look. Unaware of the dangers of being too close to a coil. He remembered the feeling of intense heat and a bright flash of light followed by a loud bone shattering sound that drowned out the frightned roars of his fellow clan mates. The worst part of that memory was waking up moments later singed from wing tip to wing tip and....beardless. His impressive beard was nothing more than short fried up bristles. While the other Guardians laughed they helped him cope by telling him to think of it as a fresh start. Months went by and his beard finally grew back better and thicker than before. "GET BACK TO WORK!" Jolted from his trip down memory lane by none other than Stormcatcher. The lone guardian turns away from his past and stares definitely towards the horizon of his future. With his wings stretched out and a deep breath he takes off into the clearing sky.
Taking only his knowledge of battle in the hopes of becoming a coliseum trainer and teaching young dragons how to battle with honor. Steering clear of the hot Ashfall Waste and the bright Sunbeam Ruins. As Anders flies over the Sea of a Thousand Currents he is meet by the Tangled Woods. Soon a dark yet sweet lullaby reaches his ears beckoning him to come. Instead of fear a sense of welcoming washes over him. The shadows wrap around him hugging him like a dragon comforting her hatchling. Soon a female guardian walks out of the brambles followed by a tundra. "Welcome to the Shadowscales clan my sweet child of ice".

I hope this is ok. It's? kinda long, I'd just couldn't stop typing.

tumblr_p5situFZKz1wg7iydo6_r1_250.png 7QNdwjy.png
@cealygosa

I don't have much, but I could trade other dragons... the most I could pay in TREASURE is probably 8-10kt…
@cealygosa

I don't have much, but I could trade other dragons... the most I could pay in TREASURE is probably 8-10kt…
Uq1cq4S.png
@Rockelle

Eeeeeh I love it!! This makes me feel a lot better about him leaving my lair :)

And don't worry! The length is lovely :3 I love seeing piles of lore <3

You're entered! His entries close at rollover tonight and you're the only entry as of now ^>^ and I love it!! Thank you again for entering!

Would you like to be on the pinglist when I get more dragons here?
@Rockelle

Eeeeeh I love it!! This makes me feel a lot better about him leaving my lair :)

And don't worry! The length is lovely :3 I love seeing piles of lore <3

You're entered! His entries close at rollover tonight and you're the only entry as of now ^>^ and I love it!! Thank you again for entering!

Would you like to be on the pinglist when I get more dragons here?
Inactive
@Thornasaur

10kT would be fine :) you can buy one tomorrow, if they don't get any entries!

But, which Coatl are you wanting?
@Thornasaur

10kT would be fine :) you can buy one tomorrow, if they don't get any entries!

But, which Coatl are you wanting?
Inactive
@cealygosa

The first coatl male. Blue against black shades
@cealygosa

The first coatl male. Blue against black shades
Uq1cq4S.png
@Thornasaur

Alrighty! Well, if he doesn't get any lore entries before rollover tonight, you can buy him!

I can't guarantee he won't get any entries though! Thank you for showing interest <3
@Thornasaur

Alrighty! Well, if he doesn't get any lore entries before rollover tonight, you can buy him!

I can't guarantee he won't get any entries though! Thank you for showing interest <3
Inactive
@Cealygosa

Yes please. This is an awesome idea and I had a lot of fun coming up with the lore.
@Cealygosa

Yes please. This is an awesome idea and I had a lot of fun coming up with the lore.
tumblr_p5situFZKz1wg7iydo6_r1_250.png 7QNdwjy.png
@cealygosa

I'd also like to straight-out buy one of the Naomi descendants

or since nobody entered the raffle i'll send 5kt
@cealygosa

I'd also like to straight-out buy one of the Naomi descendants

or since nobody entered the raffle i'll send 5kt
Uq1cq4S.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30