Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | FR Makes a Millionaire! [Round 1]
1 2 3
Alright so testing the waters to see if this idea will take off in FR. It's basically just a for fun and cute community project!

The fee goes into a pot and there are three winners. First place gets 50% of the pool, second gets 35% and then third gets 15%.

Rules:

1. One entry per person!
  2. Fee of 1,000t/1g must be paid within one day of posting (PM/CR to me).
  3. Drawing will be weekly - every Monday.

If you would like to be added to the pinglist to alert for drawings and not participate, just let me know! This might be the first and last time it will be hosted - it all depends on the popularity. I can and will livestream drawings if people seem to like that idea more :D
Alright so testing the waters to see if this idea will take off in FR. It's basically just a for fun and cute community project!

The fee goes into a pot and there are three winners. First place gets 50% of the pool, second gets 35% and then third gets 15%.

Rules:

1. One entry per person!
  2. Fee of 1,000t/1g must be paid within one day of posting (PM/CR to me).
  3. Drawing will be weekly - every Monday.

If you would like to be added to the pinglist to alert for drawings and not participate, just let me know! This might be the first and last time it will be hosted - it all depends on the popularity. I can and will livestream drawings if people seem to like that idea more :D
shelll.gifRMSt99l.pngshellbubble.gifwind.gif
@LCK I don't really understand this. Could you explain the idea to me?
@LCK I don't really understand this. Could you explain the idea to me?
Used to be @GalaxyFilly
@GalaxyFilly

I just realized I didn't put the explanation lol... Anyways so it's a pot game! You enter and the fee goes into a pot and there are three winners. First place gets 50% of the pool, second gets 35% and then third gets 15%. It's just a straight up money raffle :0
@GalaxyFilly

I just realized I didn't put the explanation lol... Anyways so it's a pot game! You enter and the fee goes into a pot and there are three winners. First place gets 50% of the pool, second gets 35% and then third gets 15%. It's just a straight up money raffle :0
@LCK
Interesting! Well, could you drop me a ping later in the week so I don't forget? I kind of want to see whether or not anyone else is interested or will I just be getting half of what I paid you lol.
@LCK
Interesting! Well, could you drop me a ping later in the week so I don't forget? I kind of want to see whether or not anyone else is interested or will I just be getting half of what I paid you lol.
Used to be @GalaxyFilly
@LCK
Well, I sure do want some money. I'm signing up ~
@LCK
Well, I sure do want some money. I'm signing up ~
FR+16/GMT+8
tumblr_omqed5Uw7v1r6j4feo1_100.png
CtM8cLF.png
i like free things
Od6mP8b.png
Signed up and sending CR now
Signed up and sending CR now
EvisIOX.pngOjfdNUh.pngimage.pngimage.pngXC3Q9NS.pngs12_book.pngvg0ByJy.pngimage.pngimage.pngNdjfAxF.pngimage.pngcustom_deer_trinket_deer.png
@GalaxyFilly

I'll remind you on Friday then :D
@GalaxyFilly

I'll remind you on Friday then :D
@LCK Signed up! :)
@LCK Signed up! :)
Wishlist!
^ ^
^ ^
@LCK