Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ~CLOSED~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@jsquiddy @graphicmacaroon @Cealygosa @Sharkinator @Mirna
You have been added to the lists :)

@bellzan
I have signed you up for the trident, unfortunately Shellbond is a Marketplace Exclusive so I will not be able to obtain it.
@jsquiddy @graphicmacaroon @Cealygosa @Sharkinator @Mirna
You have been added to the lists :)

@bellzan
I have signed you up for the trident, unfortunately Shellbond is a Marketplace Exclusive so I will not be able to obtain it.
kx9VmHP.png
@Tyraniccus
You have been added to the list :)

@BlueEagle
I have added you to the apparel and accent lists, unfortunately Sunken Ghost is a Marketplace Exclusive and I will not be able to obtain it.
@Tyraniccus
You have been added to the list :)

@BlueEagle
I have added you to the apparel and accent lists, unfortunately Sunken Ghost is a Marketplace Exclusive and I will not be able to obtain it.
kx9VmHP.png
@DanceswithPlants

Oops! I didn't know there were skins that weren't brewable or obtainable as a chest.
@DanceswithPlants

Oops! I didn't know there were skins that weren't brewable or obtainable as a chest.
44303339972_bbca1c3340_o.gif button_cts.png512.1xOrd.bellzan_zpsoczvztar.png24990473472_c6b3e103bf_o.png
@DancesWithPlants
Can I be on the list for the vista?
@DancesWithPlants
Can I be on the list for the vista?
@bellzan
That's alright :) just for future reference I list the Marketplace Exclusives in the spreadsheet on the Chests tab in red font to the right. Each festival there are 6 Chest Skins/Accent, 6 Marketplace Exclusive Skins/Accents, and 2 Brewable ones.
@bellzan
That's alright :) just for future reference I list the Marketplace Exclusives in the spreadsheet on the Chests tab in red font to the right. Each festival there are 6 Chest Skins/Accent, 6 Marketplace Exclusive Skins/Accents, and 2 Brewable ones.
kx9VmHP.png
@DanceswithPlants

Thank you!
@DanceswithPlants

Thank you!
44303339972_bbca1c3340_o.gif button_cts.png512.1xOrd.bellzan_zpsoczvztar.png24990473472_c6b3e103bf_o.png
@dragonbano
I have added you to the list :)
@dragonbano
I have added you to the list :)
kx9VmHP.png
@DancesWithPlants thanks for continuing to do these! Can I sign up for the uncrowned chest and the goblin?
@DancesWithPlants thanks for continuing to do these! Can I sign up for the uncrowned chest and the goblin?
@DanceswithPlants

Vista, Deep Seer chest, Betta Experience please and thank you
@DanceswithPlants

Vista, Deep Seer chest, Betta Experience please and thank you
@Cerebellum
I have added you to the lists :)
@Cerebellum
I have added you to the lists :)
kx9VmHP.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11