Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ~CLOSED~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Could I be signed up for the Deep-Seer chest and the vista please?
Could I be signed up for the Deep-Seer chest and the vista please?
Bluefin Charger Fin » cal
» he/they
» FR+0
___________________________________________ Q5wOe0Z.gif
@DanceswithPlants Please add me to these lists: Deeprealm Trident, Accent: A Beta Experience, Chest Undrowned. Thank you for notifying me, Cheers!
@DanceswithPlants Please add me to these lists: Deeprealm Trident, Accent: A Beta Experience, Chest Undrowned. Thank you for notifying me, Cheers!
lUc1aX6.gif COFFEE CUP DRAGON's
@DanceswithPlants

Could I get a deeprealm trident and Cherrybrook chest?
@DanceswithPlants

Could I get a deeprealm trident and Cherrybrook chest?
Can I be put in the list for Cherrybrook Chest

@DanceswithPlants
Can I be put in the list for Cherrybrook Chest

@DanceswithPlants
B43QG5A.png
@DanceswithPlants

Hi DanceswithPlants,

I can't believe it's already time for another festival. And I send you a huge cyber hug and thank you for offering your time and efforts to make this holiday so much more fun for all of us! You, your donors, and grinders have made enriched the fun and experience of FR more than any of us can ever express. Thank you!

So, if possible, may I request to be on the lists for the Vista and the Undrowned chest?

I appreciate that you always remember to ask us each festival as so many just don't have the time to participate as much as we'd love to and try to achieve all of the festival goals.

Thank you again, and have a wonderful Saturnalia!

Cheers! Saskia :)
@DanceswithPlants

Hi DanceswithPlants,

I can't believe it's already time for another festival. And I send you a huge cyber hug and thank you for offering your time and efforts to make this holiday so much more fun for all of us! You, your donors, and grinders have made enriched the fun and experience of FR more than any of us can ever express. Thank you!

So, if possible, may I request to be on the lists for the Vista and the Undrowned chest?

I appreciate that you always remember to ask us each festival as so many just don't have the time to participate as much as we'd love to and try to achieve all of the festival goals.

Thank you again, and have a wonderful Saturnalia!

Cheers! Saskia :)
7mXHQ6J.png
@DanceswithPlants

Can you put me to the vista and pearl chest pretty please?

@DanceswithPlants

Can you put me to the vista and pearl chest pretty please?

ywffXr.png
@DanceswithPlants Sign me up for Vista: Wavecrest Saturnella...Accent Cherry rook and the Beta Experience accent please. Thanks
@DanceswithPlants Sign me up for Vista: Wavecrest Saturnella...Accent Cherry rook and the Beta Experience accent please. Thanks

fire_ani.giffire_ani.giffire_ani.gif
@DanceswithPlants

I would love to be signed up for Deeprealm Trident and the Throatarium Chest! Thank you! :)
@DanceswithPlants

I would love to be signed up for Deeprealm Trident and the Throatarium Chest! Thank you! :)
,,,^^ --- .
(,,,,,,,,,,,,,)-->
,,,,--w--w
,,,comma!
@DanceswithPlants May I be added for the vista, Pearl Arowana chest, and Coastal Predator please? Thank you! <3
@DanceswithPlants May I be added for the vista, Pearl Arowana chest, and Coastal Predator please? Thank you! <3
QaSMYGz.pngBLANK9rffWp7.png
@DanceswithPlants

for fest items I'd like to be signed up for Bubbling Goblin then once I've obtained that or if I obtain that on my own I'd like to be signed up for Diver Emblem

for the chests I'd like to sign up for a Cherrybrook Chest

for brewed skins I'd like to sign up for Coastal Predator

@DanceswithPlants

for fest items I'd like to be signed up for Bubbling Goblin then once I've obtained that or if I obtain that on my own I'd like to be signed up for Diver Emblem

for the chests I'd like to sign up for a Cherrybrook Chest

for brewed skins I'd like to sign up for Coastal Predator

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11