Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Grab Bags - 80+5kT - OVER
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Kriski

You are awesome! Thank you for all your work!
@Kriski

You are awesome! Thank you for all your work!
YMDevBK.png        7Vn0nfx.png     YMDevBK.png     1XHpfSS.png        YMDevBK.png
@Kriski
Thank you for all you do.
@Kriski
Thank you for all you do.
TzfAhH6.png
@Delcat, @korradorable, @waterdancer, @dirtyzucchini, @Kybalie, @Litoriadraconis, @BlackSherruk, @ElecSquirrel10, @Nikamba, @Soulborg63, @PouncesSoftly, @Fyreimp, @adrienne1614, @Zygon, @WolfSoulweaver, @Rhabdo, @thehungryfox, @FeDog, @Chrisondra, @Sharanay, @kaelidra, @Starisia, @KatzPetz, @Seonais, @MissFortune17, @Aedoria, @mfncool, @Melodious, @Effervessa, @Clinquant, @slothqueenxx, @synnful, @heroed, @Telemachus, @heartcrusher1, @Tavvy, @MOMOFSIX, @deannawarren, @hippogriff412, @Turstrigo, @beargirl1393, @Kelsschn, @Vulpess, @Strauss, @teddy72

Good morning everybody, the final payment arrived and I'll begin sending out your bags momentarily. As usual, I'll mark my progress in the post at the front. Have a good day.
@Delcat, @korradorable, @waterdancer, @dirtyzucchini, @Kybalie, @Litoriadraconis, @BlackSherruk, @ElecSquirrel10, @Nikamba, @Soulborg63, @PouncesSoftly, @Fyreimp, @adrienne1614, @Zygon, @WolfSoulweaver, @Rhabdo, @thehungryfox, @FeDog, @Chrisondra, @Sharanay, @kaelidra, @Starisia, @KatzPetz, @Seonais, @MissFortune17, @Aedoria, @mfncool, @Melodious, @Effervessa, @Clinquant, @slothqueenxx, @synnful, @heroed, @Telemachus, @heartcrusher1, @Tavvy, @MOMOFSIX, @deannawarren, @hippogriff412, @Turstrigo, @beargirl1393, @Kelsschn, @Vulpess, @Strauss, @teddy72

Good morning everybody, the final payment arrived and I'll begin sending out your bags momentarily. As usual, I'll mark my progress in the post at the front. Have a good day.
48132295907_e8de2b6f19_o.png
@Delcat, @korradorable, @waterdancer, @dirtyzucchini, @Kybalie, @Litoriadraconis, @BlackSherruk, @ElecSquirrel10, @Nikamba, @Soulborg63, @PouncesSoftly, @Fyreimp, @adrienne1614, @Zygon, @WolfSoulweaver, @Rhabdo, @thehungryfox, @FeDog, @Chrisondra, @Sharanay, @kaelidra, @Starisia, @KatzPetz, @Seonais, @MissFortune17, @Aedoria, @mfncool, @Melodious, @Effervessa, @Clinquant, @slothqueenxx, @synnful, @heroed, @Telemachus, @heartcrusher1, @Tavvy, @MOMOFSIX, @deannawarren, @hippogriff412, @Turstrigo, @beargirl1393, @Kelsschn, @Vulpess, @Strauss, @teddy72 Hello again, all bags have been distributed. I did my best to keep orderly notes, however, mistakes happen. So, if you got the wrong food, PM me and we'll swap back and forth. Thanks for (in many cases: once again) buying my grab bags. This month you helped me finish this guy: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24361237] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/243613/24361237_350.png[/img] [/url] My Water Rep Stoertebeker (an infamous German pirate). Thank you! Feedback and suggestions are always welcome. Have a good day everybody.

Hello again, all bags have been distributed. I did my best to keep orderly notes, however, mistakes happen. So, if you got the wrong food, PM me and we'll swap back and forth. Thanks for (in many cases: once again) buying my grab bags.

This month you helped me finish this guy:

24361237_350.png

My Water Rep Stoertebeker (an infamous German pirate). Thank you!

Feedback and suggestions are always welcome. Have a good day everybody.
@kriski - Ooh, Stoertebeker is lovely! He's a perfect water rep. Can't wait for next month's~
@kriski - Ooh, Stoertebeker is lovely! He's a perfect water rep. Can't wait for next month's~
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
Pinglist was here.

Good day everybody, I'm pinging you to this OLD grab bags thread to give you a heads up that I will hold a new one next weekend. I'll change the format somewhat, so that I can fill 90 bags instead of 45. That should get more of you a chance to grab one. The price will be either 75kT or 80kT. Contents will be Gilded Chests, festival skins, Swipp familiars and the odd rediscovery from the depths of my vault. I'm hoping to open the sale on Friday already. Fingers crossed RL will permit it ;-) Have a nice day and a good start into the new week.
Pinglist was here.

Good day everybody, I'm pinging you to this OLD grab bags thread to give you a heads up that I will hold a new one next weekend. I'll change the format somewhat, so that I can fill 90 bags instead of 45. That should get more of you a chance to grab one. The price will be either 75kT or 80kT. Contents will be Gilded Chests, festival skins, Swipp familiars and the odd rediscovery from the depths of my vault. I'm hoping to open the sale on Friday already. Fingers crossed RL will permit it ;-) Have a nice day and a good start into the new week.
@Kriski
Thanks for the heads up.
@Kriski
Thanks for the heads up.
TzfAhH6.png
Thank you! I look forward to your next ping. :)
Thank you! I look forward to your next ping. :)
bR6NXdJ2_o.pnga snow covered lantern with the words 'FR SSE 2023' to its rightInk wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push.wo7deo1a_o.png
Great maybe even I can get in in time to get one :)
Great maybe even I can get in in time to get one :)
Always be yourself
Unless you can be a Dragon
Then always be a Dragon
@kriski Awesome! I may be able to get one when I 'm on then. :)
@kriski Awesome! I may be able to get one when I 'm on then. :)
nktMt8r.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10