Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Grab Bags - 80+5kT - OVER
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@teddy72 - sure. What type of food would you like?
@teddy72 - sure. What type of food would you like?
48132295907_e8de2b6f19_o.png
ALL SOLD. Be sure to add yourself to the pinglist if you want to know about the next such Grab Bags Sale.
ALL SOLD. Be sure to add yourself to the pinglist if you want to know about the next such Grab Bags Sale.
@Delcat, @korradorable, @waterdancer, @dirtyzucchini, @Kybalie, @Litoriadraconis, @BlackSherruk, @ElecSquirrel10, @Nikamba, @Soulborg63, @PouncesSoftly, @Fyreimp, @adrienne1614, @Zygon, @WolfSoulweaver, @Rhabdo, @thehungryfox, @FeDog, @Chrisondra, @Sharanay, @kaelidra, @Starisia, @KatzPetz, @Seonais, @MissFortune17, @Aedoria, @mfncool, @Melodious, @Effervessa, @Clinquant, @slothqueenxx, @synnful, @heroed, @Telemachus, @heartcrusher1, @Tavvy, @MOMOFSIX, @deannawarren, @hippogriff412, @Turstrigo, @beargirl1393, @Kelsschn, @Vulpess, @Strauss, @teddy72

Good evening, all bags have been sold, 2 still need to be paid for (there's plenty of time, this is not to rush you). I'm signing off for the night and will assign familiars to your bags and then directly distribute them tomorrow. Thanks for another fast sale and good night from Germany ;-)
@Delcat, @korradorable, @waterdancer, @dirtyzucchini, @Kybalie, @Litoriadraconis, @BlackSherruk, @ElecSquirrel10, @Nikamba, @Soulborg63, @PouncesSoftly, @Fyreimp, @adrienne1614, @Zygon, @WolfSoulweaver, @Rhabdo, @thehungryfox, @FeDog, @Chrisondra, @Sharanay, @kaelidra, @Starisia, @KatzPetz, @Seonais, @MissFortune17, @Aedoria, @mfncool, @Melodious, @Effervessa, @Clinquant, @slothqueenxx, @synnful, @heroed, @Telemachus, @heartcrusher1, @Tavvy, @MOMOFSIX, @deannawarren, @hippogriff412, @Turstrigo, @beargirl1393, @Kelsschn, @Vulpess, @Strauss, @teddy72

Good evening, all bags have been sold, 2 still need to be paid for (there's plenty of time, this is not to rush you). I'm signing off for the night and will assign familiars to your bags and then directly distribute them tomorrow. Thanks for another fast sale and good night from Germany ;-)
@kriski

Good night! Rest well! ^^
@kriski

Good night! Rest well! ^^
270v3Zm.pngI0a76cV.pngUrNPAvB.pngNJCF29s.png
@kriski Meat and seafood please!
@kriski Meat and seafood please!
31870947.png7396764.png
@teddy72 - this is your reminder that you have until 13:30 FR server time to send me payment for the grab bag you reserved yesterday.
@teddy72 - this is your reminder that you have until 13:30 FR server time to send me payment for the grab bag you reserved yesterday.
@Delcat, @korradorable, @waterdancer, @dirtyzucchini, @Kybalie, @Litoriadraconis, @BlackSherruk, @ElecSquirrel10, @Nikamba, @Soulborg63, @PouncesSoftly, @Fyreimp, @adrienne1614, @Zygon, @WolfSoulweaver, @Rhabdo, @thehungryfox, @FeDog, @Chrisondra, @Sharanay, @kaelidra, @Starisia, @KatzPetz, @Seonais, @MissFortune17, @Aedoria, @mfncool, @Melodious, @Effervessa, @Clinquant, @slothqueenxx, @synnful, @heroed, @Telemachus, @heartcrusher1, @Tavvy, @MOMOFSIX, @deannawarren, @hippogriff412, @Turstrigo, @beargirl1393, @Kelsschn, @Vulpess, @Strauss

Good evening everybody. All bags have gotten familiars assigned and just 2 of you won't be getting a new one for their bestiary.

Unfortunately, I am still waiting for payment from @teddy72 for their bag (you have until 13:30 server time).

I'm signing off for the night now. Hopefully I can begin distributing your grab bags in the morning. Happy Wavecrest everybody.
@Delcat, @korradorable, @waterdancer, @dirtyzucchini, @Kybalie, @Litoriadraconis, @BlackSherruk, @ElecSquirrel10, @Nikamba, @Soulborg63, @PouncesSoftly, @Fyreimp, @adrienne1614, @Zygon, @WolfSoulweaver, @Rhabdo, @thehungryfox, @FeDog, @Chrisondra, @Sharanay, @kaelidra, @Starisia, @KatzPetz, @Seonais, @MissFortune17, @Aedoria, @mfncool, @Melodious, @Effervessa, @Clinquant, @slothqueenxx, @synnful, @heroed, @Telemachus, @heartcrusher1, @Tavvy, @MOMOFSIX, @deannawarren, @hippogriff412, @Turstrigo, @beargirl1393, @Kelsschn, @Vulpess, @Strauss

Good evening everybody. All bags have gotten familiars assigned and just 2 of you won't be getting a new one for their bestiary.

Unfortunately, I am still waiting for payment from @teddy72 for their bag (you have until 13:30 server time).

I'm signing off for the night now. Hopefully I can begin distributing your grab bags in the morning. Happy Wavecrest everybody.
@Kriski

Thank you for your hard work! I know how much goes into these grab bags. :D <3
@Kriski

Thank you for your hard work! I know how much goes into these grab bags. :D <3
24g3RZs.png_________f6tJHhG.png9mNFxmr.pngik9FTzc.pngUeE49wQ.png_________24g3RZs.png
@kriski

Thank you!
@kriski

Thank you!
hu72dVR.png
@kriski No rush at all, I hope you have/had a good evening! Thank you so much! :D
@kriski No rush at all, I hope you have/had a good evening! Thank you so much! :D
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10