Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Opal Fae, Noc Egg & MORE Raffle: ended.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[center][b]Opal Fae Raffle! [/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32310910][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/323110/32310910.png[/img][/url] Thought I'd raffle her off and give those with less a chance to get an opal baby without having to sell your clan's fortune. Other prizes will be included for the first few runner ups! [u]End Date: [/u] as of right now its May 1st! ----- [b]How to earn tickets:[/b] [i]Please fill out form to obtain tickets, once your form is accepted by me, sent 1 way CR where I will confirm your ticket numbers.[/i] [u]Option 1)[/u] Gems!! 2 gems: 1 ticket [u]Option 2)[/u] Treasure!! 2000: 1 ticket [u]Option 3)[/u] Adult lvl 1 fodder: 5 tickets [u]Donate a prize![/u] If you donate a prize you will be given tickets for helping the raffle! [i]*To donate a prize, you must message me regarding what you are donating! Depending on its rarity & demand will affect its ticket worth. [/i] [u]Bonus Option[/u]1 ticket per bump. 1 bump per day. (Must ping me in bump so I can count it!!) Limit 10 bumps total per person. ----- [b]Form:[/b] [code] @Cyanna [u]Username:[/u] [u]Option:[/u] (1,2,3) [u]Quantity of Option:[/u](How much/many are you sending?)[/code] ----- [b]Winners clause:[/b] If 5 or more people obtain 300+ tickets, those 5+ people will be put into a secondary "name in a hat raffle" where one of them could win whatever extra prizes left over(if any), some treasure from the raffle & a free hatchling/dragon of their choosing from [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1827639/1]Cherrygrove Hatchery[/url]! [/center]
Opal Fae Raffle! 32310910.png
Thought I'd raffle her off and give those with less a chance to get an opal baby without having to sell your clan's fortune. Other prizes will be included for the first few runner ups!

End Date: as of right now its May 1st!
How to earn tickets:
Please fill out form to obtain tickets, once your form is accepted by me, sent 1 way CR where I will confirm your ticket numbers.
Option 1) Gems!! 2 gems: 1 ticket
Option 2) Treasure!! 2000: 1 ticket
Option 3) Adult lvl 1 fodder: 5 tickets

Donate a prize! If you donate a prize you will be given tickets for helping the raffle!
*To donate a prize, you must message me regarding what you are donating! Depending on its rarity & demand will affect its ticket worth.

Bonus Option1 ticket per bump. 1 bump per day. (Must ping me in bump so I can count it!!) Limit 10 bumps total per person.
Form:
Code:
@Cyanna [u]Username:[/u] [u]Option:[/u] (1,2,3) [u]Quantity of Option:[/u](How much/many are you sending?)

Winners clause:
If 5 or more people obtain 300+ tickets, those 5+ people will be put into a secondary "name in a hat raffle" where one of them could win whatever extra prizes left over(if any), some treasure from the raffle & a free hatchling/dragon of their choosing from Cherrygrove Hatchery!
nJ9aapY.png
[center][u][b]Prizes!![/b][/u] [b]GRAND PRIZE![/b] To win this, you must have the [i]most[/i] amount of tickets at the end of the ticket sales date & time. ----- [quote=Opal Fae] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32310910] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/323110/32310910_350.png[/img] [/url] Includes her male noc friend, [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32267198]Duke[/url]! [/quote] ----- [b]Runner up prizes:[/b] These prizes will be given out by number randomization, meaning the more tickets you have the more likely you could win one of these prizes!! [quote=Vista 5] [item=Vista: Thundercrack Carnivale][item=Vista: Flameforger's Festival][item=Vista: Crystalline Gala][item=Vista: Trickmurk Circus] [item=Vista: Mistral Jamboree] [/quote] [quote=Rings for my darling] [item=Emerald Ring][item=Diamond Ring][item=Ruby Ring] [/quote] [quote=Crowns of Land & Sea] [item=Diver Crown][item= Druidic Crown] [/quote] [quote= Festive tokens] [item=Magical Shard]x25 [item=Deepearth Geode]x25 [item=Glowing Ember]x25 [item=Charged Sprocket]x25 [item=Messengers Scroll]x50 [/quote] [quote=Mystery Prize #1] [color=green]A mystery prize of unknown value or awesomeness, hints will be revealed regarding this prize as the number of ticket sales grow!!For anyone to receive this prize, all the hints must be uncovered! Hint 1) *You look closely at the bag... it moved a little!!* ( this item is alive! or a robot.. who knows..) Hint 2) *Unavailable until 250 tickets sold* Hint 3) *Unavailable until 500 tickets sold*[/color] ----- [color=green]*A GREEN MYSTERY PRIZE BAG* [/color] [/quote] [quote=Mystery Prize #2] [color=red]A mystery prize of unknown value or awesomeness, hints will be revealed regarding this prize as the number of ticket sales grow!! For anyone to receive this prize, all the hints must be uncovered! Hint 1) *Unavailable until 600 tickets sold* Hint 2) *Unavailable until 750 tickets sold* Hint 3) *Unavailable until 950 tickets sold*[/color] ----- [color=red]*A RED MYSTERY PRIZE BAG*[/color] [/quote] [quote=Noc noc! Who's there? ] 975 tickets must be sold to unlock this: ----- [item=Unhatched Nocturne Egg] [/quote] [quote=Locked Prizes] 1000 tickets must be sold to unlock these: ----- [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29435829] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/294359/29435829_350.png[/img] [/url] --comes with-- [item=Deeprealm Hunter] [/quote] More may be added in the future!! [/center]
Prizes!!

GRAND PRIZE!
To win this, you must have the most amount of tickets at the end of the ticket sales date & time.
Opal Fae wrote:

32310910_350.png

Includes her male noc friend, Duke!

Runner up prizes:
These prizes will be given out by number randomization, meaning the more tickets you have the more likely you could win one of these prizes!!
Vista 5 wrote:
Vista: Thundercrack Carnivale Vista: Flameforger's Festival Vista: Crystalline Gala Vista: Trickmurk Circus
Vista: Mistral Jamboree
Rings for my darling wrote:
Emerald Ring Diamond Ring Ruby Ring
Crowns of Land & Sea wrote:
Diver Crown Druidic Crown
Festive tokens wrote:
Magical Shard x25 Deepearth Geode x25
Glowing Ember x25 Charged Sprocket x25
x50
Mystery Prize #1 wrote:
A mystery prize of unknown value or awesomeness, hints will be revealed regarding this prize as the number of ticket sales grow!!For anyone to receive this prize, all the hints must be uncovered!
Hint 1) *You look closely at the bag... it moved a little!!* ( this item is alive! or a robot.. who knows..)
Hint 2) *Unavailable until 250 tickets sold*
Hint 3) *Unavailable until 500 tickets sold*

*A GREEN MYSTERY PRIZE BAG*
Mystery Prize #2 wrote:
A mystery prize of unknown value or awesomeness, hints will be revealed regarding this prize as the number of ticket sales grow!! For anyone to receive this prize, all the hints must be uncovered!
Hint 1) *Unavailable until 600 tickets sold*
Hint 2) *Unavailable until 750 tickets sold*
Hint 3) *Unavailable until 950 tickets sold*

*A RED MYSTERY PRIZE BAG*
Noc noc! Who's there? wrote:
975 tickets must be sold to unlock this:
Unhatched Nocturne Egg
Locked Prizes wrote:
1000 tickets must be sold to unlock these:

29435829_350.png

--comes with--
Deeprealm Hunter

More may be added in the future!!
nJ9aapY.png
Ticket Counter [quote] @ Username.....ticket numbers ----- @Moonbeams .........#1 (1 ticket) @DragonHawke .........#2 (1 ticket) @ArgonianKing .........#3 (1 ticket) @Pronus .........#4 (1 ticket) @Ima .........#5 (1 ticket) @Premiumhugs .........#6-20 (15 tickets) @Premiumhugs ......... #21 (1 ticket) @Ima ......... #23-25 (3 tickets) @Ima ......... #26 (1 ticket) @SweetNightmares7 ......... #27-102 (75 tickets) @PatheticLilFry ......... #103 (1 ticket) @Ima ......... #104 (1 ticket) @Premiumhugs .........#105 (1 ticket) @Litoriadraconis ......... #106-108 (3 tickets) @DragonHawke ......... #107 (1 ticket) @Ima ......... #108 (1 ticket) @Piperooni ......... #109-113 (5 tickets) @DragonHawke ......... #114-133 (20 tickets) @LadyRiat ......... #134 (1 ticket) @Ima ......... #135 (1 ticket) @Ima ......... #136 (1 ticket) @Ima ......... #137 (1 ticket) @deadpan ......... #138 (1 ticket) @DragonHawke .........#139 (1 ticket) @LadyRiat ......... #140 (1 ticket) @Moonbeams .........#141 (1 ticket) @Ima ......... #142 (1 ticket) @deadpan ......... #143 (1 ticket) @ ......... @ ......... @ ......... @ ......... @ ......... @ ......... @ ......... @ ......... @ ......... [/quote] [quote=Ticket totals!] Total tickets each person has accumulated! ----- @Moonbeams ......... 2 ticket @DragonHawke .........23 ticket @ArgonianKing .........1 ticket @Pronus .........1 ticket @Premiumhugs .........17 tickets @Ima ......... 11 tickets @SweetNightmares7 ......... 75 tickets @PatheticLilFry ......... 1 ticket @Litoriadraconis ......... 3 tickets @Piperooni ......... 5 tickets @LadyRiat ........ 2 tickets @deadpan ......... 2 tickets @ ......... @ ......... @ ......... @ ......... @ ......... [/quote]
Ticket Counter
Quote:
@ Username.....ticket numbers
@Moonbeams .........#1 (1 ticket)
@DragonHawke .........#2 (1 ticket)
@ArgonianKing .........#3 (1 ticket)
@Pronus .........#4 (1 ticket)
@Ima .........#5 (1 ticket)
@Premiumhugs .........#6-20 (15 tickets)
@Premiumhugs ......... #21 (1 ticket)
@Ima ......... #23-25 (3 tickets)
@Ima ......... #26 (1 ticket)
@SweetNightmares7 ......... #27-102 (75 tickets)
@PatheticLilFry ......... #103 (1 ticket)
@Ima ......... #104 (1 ticket)
@Premiumhugs .........#105 (1 ticket)
@Litoriadraconis ......... #106-108 (3 tickets)
@DragonHawke ......... #107 (1 ticket)
@Ima ......... #108 (1 ticket)
@Piperooni ......... #109-113 (5 tickets)
@DragonHawke ......... #114-133 (20 tickets)
@LadyRiat ......... #134 (1 ticket)
@Ima ......... #135 (1 ticket)
@Ima ......... #136 (1 ticket)
@Ima ......... #137 (1 ticket)
@deadpan ......... #138 (1 ticket)
@DragonHawke .........#139 (1 ticket)
@LadyRiat ......... #140 (1 ticket)
@Moonbeams .........#141 (1 ticket)
@Ima ......... #142 (1 ticket)
@deadpan ......... #143 (1 ticket)
@ .........
@ .........
@ .........
@ .........
@ .........
@ .........
@ .........
@ .........
@ .........
Ticket totals! wrote:
Total tickets each person has accumulated!
@Moonbeams ......... 2 ticket
@DragonHawke .........23 ticket
@ArgonianKing .........1 ticket
@Pronus .........1 ticket
@Premiumhugs .........17 tickets
@Ima ......... 11 tickets
@SweetNightmares7 ......... 75 tickets
@PatheticLilFry ......... 1 ticket
@Litoriadraconis ......... 3 tickets
@Piperooni ......... 5 tickets
@LadyRiat ........ 2 tickets
@deadpan ......... 2 tickets
@ .........
@ .........
@ .........
@ .........
@ .........
nJ9aapY.png
Lets get this raffle started!!
Lets get this raffle started!!
nJ9aapY.png
Bump~
Bump~
nJ9aapY.png
@Cyanna

Bump
@Cyanna

Bump
Maximillion.png
@Cyanna

Bump!! May send some fodder over later for tickets as well, I'm hoarding all my gems and treasure for projects right now.
@Cyanna

Bump!! May send some fodder over later for tickets as well, I'm hoarding all my gems and treasure for projects right now.
Wishlist!
@DragonHawke sure, fill out the form next time tho ;w;
@DragonHawke sure, fill out the form next time tho ;w;
nJ9aapY.png
@Cyanna of course! I don't know which ones I want to send yet or I need to wait for hatchlings to grow up, but when I'm ready I will fill out a form :)
@Cyanna of course! I don't know which ones I want to send yet or I need to wait for hatchlings to grow up, but when I'm ready I will fill out a form :)
Wishlist!
@cyanna bump!
@cyanna bump!
I'm what the kids call

tired
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8