Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Coliseum Level Up Raffle! CLOSED
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
@AvianAvocado
YOU ARE THE FIRST PLACE WINNER!!!!
Congrats! You have won first place in the Raffle, a dragon of your choosing will be leveled up to level 25! Send a cr with the dragon and any certain stones that you want on it! Send a pm with how you would like stats placed please! (Exact numbers would be helpful but you can use about 114 or something like that)!

@HereBeKanna
YOU ARE THE SECOND PLACE WINNER!!!!
That is wild! please follow the same directions as first place winner!

@YuuZombie
YOU ARE THE THIRD PLACE WINNER
I really think that those last 50 tickets boosted you! Same directions as first place winner please.

Thank you all for participating, this raffle is closed till further notice! If you would like to be on the ping list let me know and I will add you!

*I'm off to bed, I won't respond to any CR's or PM's till later
@AvianAvocado
YOU ARE THE FIRST PLACE WINNER!!!!
Congrats! You have won first place in the Raffle, a dragon of your choosing will be leveled up to level 25! Send a cr with the dragon and any certain stones that you want on it! Send a pm with how you would like stats placed please! (Exact numbers would be helpful but you can use about 114 or something like that)!

@HereBeKanna
YOU ARE THE SECOND PLACE WINNER!!!!
That is wild! please follow the same directions as first place winner!

@YuuZombie
YOU ARE THE THIRD PLACE WINNER
I really think that those last 50 tickets boosted you! Same directions as first place winner please.

Thank you all for participating, this raffle is closed till further notice! If you would like to be on the ping list let me know and I will add you!

*I'm off to bed, I won't respond to any CR's or PM's till later
qb9pYzX.png
JvUa9ma.png
WjJZ2Rn.png
Woah @AvianAvocado congratulations first place with 40 tickets haha! I really thought @HereBeKanna would be chosen since she had the highest amount of tickets. I GOT CHOSEN YASS. My first level 15. Time to get this Coli team started! Congratz everyone!
Woah @AvianAvocado congratulations first place with 40 tickets haha! I really thought @HereBeKanna would be chosen since she had the highest amount of tickets. I GOT CHOSEN YASS. My first level 15. Time to get this Coli team started! Congratz everyone!
qvaEKmU.gif
@TurkeyRaptor @AvianAvocado @YuuZombie
Aw heck yeah! Level 17 is better than no levels at all :P Thank you! Congratulations to everyone ^^
@TurkeyRaptor @AvianAvocado @YuuZombie
Aw heck yeah! Level 17 is better than no levels at all :P Thank you! Congratulations to everyone ^^
swirly2.png

Hachery
Wishlist

Hello, I'm Kanna.
[She.Her.Hers.Herself]
FR +3

ACzbPdQ.gif
image.png
@TurkeyRaptor Could I be added to the pinglist? Thanks! Also, congratulations to all the winners! :)
@TurkeyRaptor Could I be added to the pinglist? Thanks! Also, congratulations to all the winners! :)
@JellyBubble
Yea you can be added.
@JellyBubble
Yea you can be added.
qb9pYzX.png
JvUa9ma.png
WjJZ2Rn.png
@TurkeyRaptor Woah YAY! I thought I had almost no chance of winning but YAYYYYYY! I'd love to have Seegan leveled please! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31409160] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/314092/31409160_350.png[/img] [/url] When do I send him over?
@TurkeyRaptor

Woah YAY! I thought I had almost no chance of winning but YAYYYYYY! I'd love to have Seegan leveled please!

31409160_350.png

When do I send him over?
iwYc0Z8.png
@AvianAvocado
When ever you want to, the sooner the better! *Please don't send the apparel over, it's kinda hard to keep track of..
@AvianAvocado
When ever you want to, the sooner the better! *Please don't send the apparel over, it's kinda hard to keep track of..
qb9pYzX.png
JvUa9ma.png
WjJZ2Rn.png
@TurkeyRaptor
Will you be doing this again?? I'd like to enter sis
@TurkeyRaptor
Will you be doing this again?? I'd like to enter sis
4961210.png
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20