Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Closed to new entries
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 139 140

Closed to new entries - will be tallying and announcing over the next few days

END DATE CHANGED : 27/06/2017
Hey guys so I'm changing the end date to the day after my exams finish because quite honestly I'm not uptodate with tickets and it's going to take me a solid couple of hours to go through and do them properly and I think it's fair to postpone that until after my exams. Since a. These are the last exams I have to do for school and seriously affect my future and b. This is a free raffle, nobody has had to pay anything, so y'all can wait an extra couple of weeks for prizes
As condolences I will add in a couple of extra bits where I can - but I'll decide those late
Thank you for your participation and patience c:

All in jest I actually love this site c: Dragon Hell is referring to the stealing of my time spent playing it :')

I'm super impatient so I'm opening this up two days early c:
Your are now welcome to begin posting
Introduction :
Why hello there c: My name is Lrjj and if you couldn't tell from the title this year I'm celebrating three years on the god forsaken site my 3rd FRiversary and also a year since I moved to Plague! So as I did a giveaway last year I thought I might as well do one again this year since it was so much fun. Again this is going to be a free giveaway funded by myself although you are welcome to donate prizes - everything donated will go directly into the giveaway so you may even have the chance to win your stuff back. The giveaway will run for almost two months and is going to start on the 17th of April ( a year since I moved from plague ) and end on the 3rd on June ( three years since I joined this goddamn site )
I will also warn you now that there may be a slight delay in the giving out of prizes as I will be in the middle of the dreaded exam season so may not be on all that much. Rest assured all prizes will go out. This giveaway is also being run as a raffle style so prizes will be allocated based on tickets. The ways in which to earn these tickets is in the second post. In addition I reserve the right to update or change any of the prizes listed at any given stage - exception being any prizes that have been donated.

now for the boring bits before the fun stuff
Rules :
- Please don't be rude to anyone
- have fun :')

Start date : 17/04/2017 15/04/2017
End date : 27/06/2017
[ Working on a British date system :') ]

Update pinglist :
This will be used closer to the end of the giveaway so let me kno if you want to be pinged for any updates. Included but not limited to the addition of prizes or the changing or prizes, movement of closing or any delays that may occur.

Contents :

Post 1 :
Intro / Rules

Post 2 :
Ways to enter

Post 3 :
Prizes

Post 4 :
Questions / other

Still needed :
banners + coding + name

Closed to new entries - will be tallying and announcing over the next few days

END DATE CHANGED : 27/06/2017
Hey guys so I'm changing the end date to the day after my exams finish because quite honestly I'm not uptodate with tickets and it's going to take me a solid couple of hours to go through and do them properly and I think it's fair to postpone that until after my exams. Since a. These are the last exams I have to do for school and seriously affect my future and b. This is a free raffle, nobody has had to pay anything, so y'all can wait an extra couple of weeks for prizes
As condolences I will add in a couple of extra bits where I can - but I'll decide those late
Thank you for your participation and patience c:

All in jest I actually love this site c: Dragon Hell is referring to the stealing of my time spent playing it :')

I'm super impatient so I'm opening this up two days early c:
Your are now welcome to begin posting
Introduction :
Why hello there c: My name is Lrjj and if you couldn't tell from the title this year I'm celebrating three years on the god forsaken site my 3rd FRiversary and also a year since I moved to Plague! So as I did a giveaway last year I thought I might as well do one again this year since it was so much fun. Again this is going to be a free giveaway funded by myself although you are welcome to donate prizes - everything donated will go directly into the giveaway so you may even have the chance to win your stuff back. The giveaway will run for almost two months and is going to start on the 17th of April ( a year since I moved from plague ) and end on the 3rd on June ( three years since I joined this goddamn site )
I will also warn you now that there may be a slight delay in the giving out of prizes as I will be in the middle of the dreaded exam season so may not be on all that much. Rest assured all prizes will go out. This giveaway is also being run as a raffle style so prizes will be allocated based on tickets. The ways in which to earn these tickets is in the second post. In addition I reserve the right to update or change any of the prizes listed at any given stage - exception being any prizes that have been donated.

now for the boring bits before the fun stuff
Rules :
- Please don't be rude to anyone
- have fun :')

Start date : 17/04/2017 15/04/2017
End date : 27/06/2017
[ Working on a British date system :') ]

Update pinglist :
This will be used closer to the end of the giveaway so let me kno if you want to be pinged for any updates. Included but not limited to the addition of prizes or the changing or prizes, movement of closing or any delays that may occur.

Contents :

Post 1 :
Intro / Rules

Post 2 :
Ways to enter

Post 3 :
Prizes

Post 4 :
Questions / other

Still needed :
banners + coding + name
cQ5tebw.gif xx G1 Hoarders
About
Skin shop
xx
Post 2 :

Ways to enter :

You are able to do as many or as few of these as you like but each one can only be done once. Aside from bumping which is once per page. You also do not need to contain them in one single post but extra posts will not give you any extra entries :')

- Bump the thread :
You can do this once per page - anymore than this will not be counted
- Post your top 3 dragons from my lair :
I'm a lover of compliments vain much - just kidding :')
I just like to know what people think of my dragons
- Post your top 3 dragons from your own lair :
I love seeing other people's loved dragons and hearing their stories. Please feel free to show me their art and lore as well. Gush about them as much as you like c:
- Ping up to 5 friends and nominate them for a ticket
both you and them will receive one free ticket but they can't then nominate you
- Tell me an interesting fact
teach me something new
- Plague / Lightning users get a free ticket
make sure to write in your post which flight and I'll add an extra ticket
- Compliment a user
Ping them or don't either way just say something nice about somebody else or one of their dragons
- Chickensmoothie users get a free ticket
Post your username here and I'll give you an extra ticket
*New
- Familiar matchmaking
I decided I need a good ol' switcharound with my familiars having acquired some new ones recently and because they have become a large jumble. I've removed all my familiars and vaulted then ones I don't care for leaving me with Page 1 and Page 2 of my hoard being full of familiars that need to be assigned to dragons. I'd prefer if you picked from the first two pages but go wild.
Maximum of five posted at one time and one entry per page. Although you may enter as many times as you like c:
Exclusions being : Taurus, Aphrodite, MichaelFrancis and Lunaris who will respectively keep their familiars.
- I'll add more later :')

If you want to be pinged for updates let me know in your post

Post 2 :

Ways to enter :

You are able to do as many or as few of these as you like but each one can only be done once. Aside from bumping which is once per page. You also do not need to contain them in one single post but extra posts will not give you any extra entries :')

- Bump the thread :
You can do this once per page - anymore than this will not be counted
- Post your top 3 dragons from my lair :
I'm a lover of compliments vain much - just kidding :')
I just like to know what people think of my dragons
- Post your top 3 dragons from your own lair :
I love seeing other people's loved dragons and hearing their stories. Please feel free to show me their art and lore as well. Gush about them as much as you like c:
- Ping up to 5 friends and nominate them for a ticket
both you and them will receive one free ticket but they can't then nominate you
- Tell me an interesting fact
teach me something new
- Plague / Lightning users get a free ticket
make sure to write in your post which flight and I'll add an extra ticket
- Compliment a user
Ping them or don't either way just say something nice about somebody else or one of their dragons
- Chickensmoothie users get a free ticket
Post your username here and I'll give you an extra ticket
*New
- Familiar matchmaking
I decided I need a good ol' switcharound with my familiars having acquired some new ones recently and because they have become a large jumble. I've removed all my familiars and vaulted then ones I don't care for leaving me with Page 1 and Page 2 of my hoard being full of familiars that need to be assigned to dragons. I'd prefer if you picked from the first two pages but go wild.
Maximum of five posted at one time and one entry per page. Although you may enter as many times as you like c:
Exclusions being : Taurus, Aphrodite, MichaelFrancis and Lunaris who will respectively keep their familiars.
- I'll add more later :')

If you want to be pinged for updates let me know in your post

About
Skin shop
xx
[center]Now for the fun stuff[/center] [center][b]Prize pool :[/b][/center] ------ [center][b]1. Chickens R' Us :[/b] [ITEM=breed change: Skydancer][item=Tertiary gene: Scales][/center] ------ [center][b]2. Festival friends :[/b] [item= gloomwillow guide][item= warmwater wanderers][item=butterfly's kiss][/center] ------ [center][b]3. Brewables :[/b] [item=cheerful residue][item=shiny residue][item=leftover residue][item=sentient alloy][item=rosetail][item=tropical caiman][item=kelpie][item=swamphaunt kelpie][/center] ------ [center][b]4. Ghostly Garb : [/b] full set of ghost flame[/center] ------ [center][b]5. Gen 1 Mayhem : [/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30019605] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/300197/30019605.png[/img][/url] gen 1 - never bred XYY - Grape/Fog/Fog [/center] ------ [center][b]6. Myths are real :[/b] [item= dwarf unicorn][/center] ------ [center][b]7. prismatically recoloured[/b] [item=prismatic token][/center] ------
Now for the fun stuff
Prize pool :

1. Chickens R' Us :
Breed Change: Skydancer Tertiary Gene: Scales

2. Festival friends :
Gloomwillow Guide Warmwater Wanderers Butterfly's Kiss

3. Brewables :
Cheerful Residue Shiny Residue Leftover Residue Sentient Alloy Rosetail Tropical Caiman Kelpie Swamphaunt Kelpie

4. Ghostly Garb :
full set of ghost flame

5. Gen 1 Mayhem :

30019605.png

gen 1 - never bred
XYY - Grape/Fog/Fog

6. Myths are real :
Dwarf Unicorn

7. prismatically recoloured
Prismatic Token

About
Skin shop
xx
Post 4 :
Questions/other

Last years stats :
People who entered : 400 +
Post 4 :
Questions/other

Last years stats :
People who entered : 400 +
About
Skin shop
xx
O F F I C I A L L Y
O P E N

O F F I C I A L L Y
O P E N

About
Skin shop
xx
bump
bump
tumblr_ozug4sbGtU1wvvm88o1_100.pngtumblr_p1dqd7XVPE1wvvm88o5_100.png
Bump!
Bump!
FR+16/GMT+8
tumblr_omqed5Uw7v1r6j4feo1_100.png
CtM8cLF.png
i like free things
Od6mP8b.png
@Lrjj Posting top 3 dragons from your lair..... um... wait... ;w; all of your dragons are so beautiful, I can't choose just 3!!!! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25500871] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/255009/25500871_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7575951] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/75760/7575951_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31429234] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/314293/31429234_350.png[/img] [/url] <33
@Lrjj

Posting top 3 dragons from your lair..... um... wait... ;w; all of your dragons are so beautiful, I can't choose just 3!!!!

25500871_350.png

7575951_350.png

31429234_350.png

<33
ZbNAjCO.png
hh5n4WA.png
rLSiosd.png
n3XdSHq.png
dEe2UrM.png
m0OgmQP.png
BMbHYAh.png

tumblr_inline_n6kdviAEBO1qlye38.gif
unknown.png
Bump
Bump
Ohh, I'd like to enter.
Here's a bump and a mention that I'm in Plague.
:)
Ohh, I'd like to enter.
Here's a bump and a mention that I'm in Plague.
:)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 139 140