Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | GWS - thread closed, see statement
1 2 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 189
[font=Tahoma][color=#6D23A6][size=3]Hi all! Sorry for the delays! Winner of last week's raffle is @SerigalaMenarik! You'll be getting the following items in the mail shortly. :) [center][item=unhatched nocturne egg][item=tertiary gene: smirch][item=vista: jester][/center] [/size][/color][/font]
Hi all! Sorry for the delays! Winner of last week's raffle is @SerigalaMenarik! You'll be getting the following items in the mail shortly. :)

Unhatched Nocturne Egg Tertiary Gene: Smirch Vista: Jester
wpdF2UP.png
Volunteer Moderator:
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
vllAd2z.png
bumpfortix
bumpfortix
bumpfortix
bumpfortix
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
bumpfortix
bumpfortix
9rffWp7.pngaWMT9t0.pngezXcb0S.pngfft0ISG.pngF0xe8dU.gifK2bRISJ.pngJeJCbPi.gifmake_a_wish_pink_by_shardlovespotatoes-dbuh5fp.pngfe91xe6.png
bumpfortix
bumpfortix
Bumpfortix

Oh woops, I just realized the raffle ended haha! <3 Congrats!
Bumpfortix

Oh woops, I just realized the raffle ended haha! <3 Congrats!
Hypha_FR_Signature_no_text.png
byglMgD.pngk6XadYv.png

2uq3ZkE.png

HUg2HbD.png

ih7flOs.png

kFRXDH6.png
I've been thinking about things and want to step down as head of the GWS.

I enjoy running charity raffles, but have found that despite my desires to do more stuff with the GWS, I lack the drive and energy.

I'd still like to be a part of it, but I'm hoping that stepping down would get other interested folk more involved, who may be able to do a better job with getting people involved and interested in GWS things and expanding the society.

Please feel free to remake this thread with someone else as host and leader. I can also provide access to the spreadsheets.

@Batcrooks @Emordnilap @Rhea @Survivalist @McChicken @Lexreon @Firra @idlewildly @SugaywaraKoushi @Bionic @Genavelle @Hanakoto @LaughingZuru @LunaWard @seajules @Stanzascale @Sasser @Ghostmateria @zedetta @Delcat @Sesshin @icseal @VoxxVoleur @Aeneryss @chocollama @ColoradoBlues @heartcrusher1 @LunaSea @Maltshakes @Necrovatai @twinArmageddons @squidragon @GoldenSongstress @Aten
I've been thinking about things and want to step down as head of the GWS.

I enjoy running charity raffles, but have found that despite my desires to do more stuff with the GWS, I lack the drive and energy.

I'd still like to be a part of it, but I'm hoping that stepping down would get other interested folk more involved, who may be able to do a better job with getting people involved and interested in GWS things and expanding the society.

Please feel free to remake this thread with someone else as host and leader. I can also provide access to the spreadsheets.

@Batcrooks @Emordnilap @Rhea @Survivalist @McChicken @Lexreon @Firra @idlewildly @SugaywaraKoushi @Bionic @Genavelle @Hanakoto @LaughingZuru @LunaWard @seajules @Stanzascale @Sasser @Ghostmateria @zedetta @Delcat @Sesshin @icseal @VoxxVoleur @Aeneryss @chocollama @ColoradoBlues @heartcrusher1 @LunaSea @Maltshakes @Necrovatai @twinArmageddons @squidragon @GoldenSongstress @Aten
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
1 2 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 189