Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | FOE Raffle [Closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 105 106
Bump
Bump
QqPcQdi.png
Bump! :)
Bump! :)
I387ENf.png
@Moonpiebandit

about the claim 10 tickets for joining after april 8th, do I just say I claim them?

also I will be sending gems for tickets and adding icon banner later, as I dont have time to do that right now

also, selfpinging so I dont forget XD @Zally95
@Moonpiebandit

about the claim 10 tickets for joining after april 8th, do I just say I claim them?

also I will be sending gems for tickets and adding icon banner later, as I dont have time to do that right now

also, selfpinging so I dont forget XD @Zally95
@Moonpiebandit
Hi, I'm sending a CR for some tickets and I'm also using one of the banners. Have a good night.
@Moonpiebandit
Hi, I'm sending a CR for some tickets and I'm also using one of the banners. Have a good night.
retBnvQ.png
day7.png
Boop! :)
Boop! :)
I387ENf.png
@Moonpiebandit

Sending monies for tickets and claiming icy free tickets pls
@Moonpiebandit

Sending monies for tickets and claiming icy free tickets pls
IMG-7708.png

ovaJ1TV.png
bump
bump
IMG-7708.png

ovaJ1TV.png
Buyed one ticket and free tickets for the banner.
Buyed one ticket and free tickets for the banner.
@Moonpiebandit

Bumping and sending 5 gems for ten tickets to your raffle. Raffle button has also been included so the total ticket amount should add up to 110 tickets(not including the bump tickets).
@Moonpiebandit

Bumping and sending 5 gems for ten tickets to your raffle. Raffle button has also been included so the total ticket amount should add up to 110 tickets(not including the bump tickets).
v0bd3FH.pngWISHLIST
Woo! Woke up to a bunch of messages! Everyone I missed while I was snoozing should be caught up and recorded now. If I missed anything please let me know, even if you aren't entirely sure. Thank you for joining! ^_^

@Zally95

I've been casually checking for bonuses as I go but claiming them is a good way to make sure I don't miss them! (Though those tickets only apply to new people who joined April 8th of this year)
Woo! Woke up to a bunch of messages! Everyone I missed while I was snoozing should be caught up and recorded now. If I missed anything please let me know, even if you aren't entirely sure. Thank you for joining! ^_^

@Zally95

I've been casually checking for bonuses as I go but claiming them is a good way to make sure I don't miss them! (Though those tickets only apply to new people who joined April 8th of this year)
QqPcQdi.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 105 106