Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Amora's Grab Bags [FreeBag Special]
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 40 41
@DragonMaiden
Buying a grabbag and I just recently joined.
@DragonMaiden
[quote name="owlienerd" date=2017-05-19 23:22:27] @/DragonMaiden Buying a grabbag and I just recently joined. [/quote] Sent! Hope you like the bag!~
owlienerd wrote on 2017-05-19:
@/DragonMaiden

Sent! Hope you like the bag!~
Feel free to check out my Shops!
- Amora's Grab Bags
- Lore Based Hatchery
- Lore Shop
I'm also almost always looking for these as well~
- Lvl.25 Look-Out
- Art/Lore + FanDergs
@DragonMaiden
Hello! I'm newbie. so 2 bags will be 12kt right? Sending a PM :)
@DragonMaiden
TIobTkz.png
A little bit of feedback: both bags are awesome! A lot of useful stuff and really good things. Now I have gorgeous familiars, nice armor, and tons of necessary food (RNG really loves me :D).
Thank you!
A little bit of feedback: both bags are awesome! A lot of useful stuff and really good things. Now I have gorgeous familiars, nice armor, and tons of necessary food (RNG really loves me :D).
Thank you!
TIobTkz.png
@DragonMaiden Hiiiiiii, I'm a newbie and a returning customer wishing to nab 3 grab bags!

Not sure how much that would cost though. 15, 300?
@DragonMaiden Hiiiiiii, I'm a newbie and a returning customer wishing to nab 3 grab bags!

@DragonMaiden

Could I take one? I'll send the CR. :3
@DragonMaiden

Could I take one? I'll send the CR. :3
@DragonMaiden

Hello! May I get one one bag with a discount for newbies? I've joined FR a week ago :)
I'll send a private message.
@DragonMaiden

Hello! May I get one one bag with a discount for newbies? I've joined FR a week ago :)
1539_300px_fjaralunar_by_miirshroom-dcaexy4.png
@Dragonmaiden
I'll take two grab bags, please! C:
@Dragonmaiden
U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
[quote name="Blushunt" date=2017-05-20 05:29:52] @/DragonMaiden Hello! I'm newbie. so 2 bags will be 12kt right? Sending a PM :) [/quote] [quote name="Blushunt" date=2017-05-24 15:32:50] A little bit of feedback: both bags are awesome! A lot of useful stuff and really good things. Now I have gorgeous familiars, nice armor, and tons of necessary food (RNG really loves me :D). Thank you! [/quote] I'm really glad you liked it and thank you so much for the feedback!! As an extra thank you, you're next grab bag purchase will have an extra 10%. Thank you again!!~ [quote name="@JingleClarimonde" date=2017-05-24 15:42:35] @/DragonMaiden Hiiiiiii, I'm a newbie and a returning customer wishing to nab 3 grab bags! Not sure how much that would cost though. 15, 300? [/quote] Um... what discounts are you using? [quote name="FjaraLunar" date=2017-05-25 07:59:33] @/DragonMaiden Hello! May I get one one bag with a discount for newbies? I've joined FR a week ago :) I'll send a private message. [/quote] Sent! I really hope you like your bag! Thank you!!! [quote name="@Saraceaser" date=2017-05-25 13:59:11] @/Dragonmaiden I'll take two grab bags, please! C: [/quote] Sure thing! Sent payment when ready!!~ :D
Blushunt wrote on 2017-05-20:
@/DragonMaiden
Blushunt wrote on 2017-05-24:
Thank you!

I'm really glad you liked it and thank you so much for the feedback!! As an extra thank you, you're next grab bag purchase will have an extra 10%. Thank you again!!~
@JingleClarimonde wrote on 2017-05-24:
@/DragonMaiden Hiiiiiii, I'm a newbie and a returning customer wishing to nab 3 grab bags!

Um... what discounts are you using?
FjaraLunar wrote on 2017-05-25:
@/DragonMaiden

Sent! I really hope you like your bag! Thank you!!!
@Saraceaser wrote on 2017-05-25:
@/Dragonmaiden

Sure thing! Sent payment when ready!!~ :D
Feel free to check out my Shops!
- Amora's Grab Bags
- Lore Based Hatchery
- Lore Shop
I'm also almost always looking for these as well~
- Lvl.25 Look-Out
- Art/Lore + FanDergs
@DragonMaiden
Hello! I'm a newbie and I'd like to buy 1 bag. I'll send payment over now!
@DragonMaiden
Hello! I'm a newbie and I'd like to buy 1 bag. I'll send payment over now!
66zaqyl.png
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 40 41