Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | (CLOSED!!) Mistral Jamboree 2017 Raffle!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[center][item=Bamboo Breeze Cape][Item=Vista: Mistral Jamboree][Item=Whirlwind Emblem][Item=Gusting Goblin][/center] [b]Before you read, please make sure that you subscribe to this raffle, for I will make multiple updates. I will subscribe as well, so you don't have to ping me. However, you should still ping me, so I know that your message is being directed at me.[/b] [center]This raffle's featured dragon is: [b]Pisces the Wildclaw![/b] (you can click on him to visit his page)[/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=231797&tab=dragon&did=4217742][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/42178/4217742_350.png[/img][/center] This raffle is dedicated to those users that didn't get a chance to participate in this year's Mistral Jamboree. Even if you did participate in it, you can still participate in this raffle (I'm sure that some of you didn't get ALL of the special items, and if you did get all of the items, this is your chance to acquire more! :D). The prizes are (drum roll please!) (drum rolls)...(drum stops rolling)... SPECIAL 2017 MISTRAL JAMBOREE ITEMS!!! So far, over 400,000 treasure has been contributed to this raffle in order to get all of the special items. WOAH!!! However, a set of prizes can be yours for WAYYYYYYYY less than that. :D Also, based on the number of people that join this raffle, more giveaways MAY be added into it. ^_^ [center][b]Here are the details[/b]:[/center] - If you wish to participate, comment in this forum post saying that you want to do so. - After I sign you up for the raffle, you will receive [b]one[/b] free ticket number. Any additional ticket numbers that you wish to have will cost [b]1,100 treasure[/b] each or [b]2 gems[/b] each. OR, we can make the following exchanges: [Item=Rusted Treasure Chest] = [b]2 ticket numbers each[/b] [Item=Iron Treasure Chest] = [b]10 ticket numbers each[/b] [Item=Gilded Decorative Chest] = [b]30 ticket numbers each[/b] [center][b]There is [u]NO LIMIT[/u] to the number of ticket numbers that you can get. The more ticket numbers you have, the better your chances are at winning! ^_^ [/b] Also, please be aware that no refunds will be given. (Who's to say you won't win anyway?)[/center] All treasure, gems, and chests earned will contribute to future raffles. I just love doing raffles/giveaways for you guys!!! :D :D :D [center]This raffle will begin [b]Sunday, April 2nd, 2017[/b] at 01:00 server time [b](NOW!)[/b].The due date for this raffle is on [b]Sunday, April 16, 2017[/b] at 19:00 server time. Let's try to get as many people participating as we can. SPREAD THE WORD!!! :D :D[/center] [center][b]*THE SAME PERSON CAN'T AND WON'T BE REWARDED MORE THAN ONCE!*[/b][/center] As of right now, the prizes will be rewarded to the winners via PMs AFTER the raffle is over. Winners will be determined by the use of [url=https://www.random.org/]random.org[/url]. The ticket [b]numbers[/b] you receive are determined based on the order in which you've asked/commented for them. If you have any questions, send them my way through any method within the FR site. [b]GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN!!! :D :D :D :D :D[/b]
Bamboo Breeze Cape Vista: Mistral Jamboree Whirlwind Emblem Gusting Goblin

Before you read, please make sure that you subscribe to this raffle, for I will make multiple updates. I will subscribe as well, so you don't have to ping me. However, you should still ping me, so I know that your message is being directed at me.

This raffle's featured dragon is:
Pisces the Wildclaw!
(you can click on him to visit his page)

4217742_350.png

This raffle is dedicated to those users that didn't get a chance to participate in this year's Mistral Jamboree. Even if you did participate in it, you can still participate in this raffle (I'm sure that some of you didn't get ALL of the special items, and if you did get all of the items, this is your chance to acquire more! :D).

The prizes are (drum roll please!) (drum rolls)...(drum stops rolling)... SPECIAL 2017 MISTRAL JAMBOREE ITEMS!!! So far, over 400,000 treasure has been contributed to this raffle in order to get all of the special items. WOAH!!! However, a set of prizes can be yours for WAYYYYYYYY less than that. :D Also, based on the number of people that join this raffle, more giveaways MAY be added into it. ^_^

Here are the details:
- If you wish to participate, comment in this forum post saying that you want to do so.
- After I sign you up for the raffle, you will receive one free ticket number. Any additional ticket numbers that you wish to have will cost 1,100 treasure each or 2 gems each. OR, we can make the following exchanges:
Rusted Treasure Chest = 2 ticket numbers each
Iron Treasure Chest = 10 ticket numbers each
Gilded Decorative Chest = 30 ticket numbers each

There is NO LIMIT to the number of ticket numbers that you can get. The more ticket numbers you have, the better your chances are at winning! ^_^ Also, please be aware that no refunds will be given. (Who's to say you won't win anyway?)

All treasure, gems, and chests earned will contribute to future raffles. I just love doing raffles/giveaways for you guys!!! :D :D :D

This raffle will begin Sunday, April 2nd, 2017 at 01:00 server time (NOW!).The due date for this raffle is on Sunday, April 16, 2017 at 19:00 server time. Let's try to get as many people participating as we can. SPREAD THE WORD!!! :D :D

*THE SAME PERSON CAN'T AND WON'T BE REWARDED MORE THAN ONCE!*

As of right now, the prizes will be rewarded to the winners via PMs AFTER the raffle is over.

Winners will be determined by the use of random.org. The ticket numbers you receive are determined based on the order in which you've asked/commented for them.

If you have any questions, send them my way through any method within the FR site.

GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN!!! :D :D :D :D :D
Remember kids: Don't forget to always suck your water. xD
[quote name="1st Place Prize"][center][item=Bamboo Breeze Cape][Item=Vista: Mistral Jamboree][Item=Whirlwind Emblem][Item=Gusting Goblin][/center][/quote] [quote name="2nd Place Prize"][center][Item=Vista: Mistral Jamboree][Item=Whirlwind Emblem][Item=Gusting Goblin][/center][/quote] [quote name="3rd Place Prize"][center][Item=Whirlwind Emblem][Item=Gusting Goblin][/center][/quote] [quote name="4th Place Prize"][center][Item=Gusting Goblin][/center][/quote] [b]The 1st number that I pull up will be the 1st winner, the 2nd number I pull up will be the 2nd winner, etc.[/b]
1st Place Prize wrote:
Bamboo Breeze Cape Vista: Mistral Jamboree Whirlwind Emblem Gusting Goblin

2nd Place Prize wrote:
Vista: Mistral Jamboree Whirlwind Emblem Gusting Goblin

3rd Place Prize wrote:
Whirlwind Emblem Gusting Goblin

4th Place Prize wrote:
Gusting Goblin

The 1st number that I pull up will be the 1st winner, the 2nd number I pull up will be the 2nd winner, etc.

-Anyone can freely view this spreadsheet.
-If I've made any mistakes, plz let me knowwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!

-Anyone can freely view this spreadsheet.
-If I've made any mistakes, plz let me knowwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!
Ping List:

Alanon
Ellapinky
Starrydance
Kronus
WolfsbaneAvis
Caitybee
Mewbone
blutsauger
Sharpstar
SoaringLynx
CrownDeceiver
Ping List:

Alanon
Ellapinky
Starrydance
Kronus
WolfsbaneAvis
Caitybee
Mewbone
blutsauger
Sharpstar
SoaringLynx
CrownDeceiver
@Alanon @Ellapinky @Starrydance @Kronus @WolfsbaneAvis @Caitybee @Mewbone @blutsauger @Sharpstar @SoaringLynx @CrownDeceiver

The winning numbers are 24, 17, 5, and 6. Congratulations to those winners. See if one of these numbers is yours in the spreadsheet two forum posts above this one (I know who the winners are. I just want you guys to find out for yourself if you've won.). :D

Give the winners a round of applause! (clap) (clap) (clap) (clap) (clap) (clap) (clap) (clap) (clap) (clap) (clap) :D :D :D :D :D

Rewards will be given before today is over April 20 is over.

Also, take into consideration the graphs found in sheets 2-5 on the spreadsheet. It will show your chances of winning the prizes by percentage (your # of ticket numbers/total # of ticket numbers.

Thank you to all who participated! :D I'll see you in my next raffle (hopefully lol)! :D :D

UPDATE 4/20/17 at 10:58 FR Time: The winners have been revealed:
Grand Prize: Sharpstar
2nd Prize: Mewbone
3rd Prize: WolfsbaneAvis
Final Prize: Caitybee

Your rewards have already been sent via PMs. Enjoy your rewards! :D
@Alanon @Ellapinky @Starrydance @Kronus @WolfsbaneAvis @Caitybee @Mewbone @blutsauger @Sharpstar @SoaringLynx @CrownDeceiver

The winning numbers are 24, 17, 5, and 6. Congratulations to those winners. See if one of these numbers is yours in the spreadsheet two forum posts above this one (I know who the winners are. I just want you guys to find out for yourself if you've won.). :D

Give the winners a round of applause! (clap) (clap) (clap) (clap) (clap) (clap) (clap) (clap) (clap) (clap) (clap) :D :D :D :D :D

Rewards will be given before today is over April 20 is over.

Also, take into consideration the graphs found in sheets 2-5 on the spreadsheet. It will show your chances of winning the prizes by percentage (your # of ticket numbers/total # of ticket numbers.

Thank you to all who participated! :D I'll see you in my next raffle (hopefully lol)! :D :D

UPDATE 4/20/17 at 10:58 FR Time: The winners have been revealed:
Grand Prize: Sharpstar
2nd Prize: Mewbone
3rd Prize: WolfsbaneAvis
Final Prize: Caitybee

Your rewards have already been sent via PMs. Enjoy your rewards! :D
I'd love to enter! This is so kind of you c:
I'd love to enter! This is so kind of you c:
@Alanon

You're in. :D Also, thx. :D Btw, if you ever want more than just your free ticket, please let me know.
@Alanon

You're in. :D Also, thx. :D Btw, if you ever want more than just your free ticket, please let me know.
Tap
Tap
Tap
Tap
Tap
Tap
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8