Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Grumpy's Orphanage (open!)
1 2 3
@quesadillarake
Dragon(s): Gummy and Adair
Reason: Gummy reminds me of a colorful rock! Super unique and pretty! Adair is also beautifully colored!
@quesadillarake
Dragon(s): Gummy and Adair
Reason: Gummy reminds me of a colorful rock! Super unique and pretty! Adair is also beautifully colored!
Dragon I want: Teesho, Anthem
The reason I want the dragon: Teesho: I'm a lover of weird colours. Anthem: i need a musician for my clan!
Other:
@quesadillarake
Dragon I want: Teesho, Anthem
The reason I want the dragon: Teesho: I'm a lover of weird colours. Anthem: i need a musician for my clan!
Other:
@quesadillarake
(bump!)
(bump!)
@quesadillarake
Dragon: Hassaun
Reason: He's so unquiely colored! I'm also in need of a male fae.

Sorry for all the recent adoptions lol but I have a soft spot for oddball dragons. I think your orphanage deserves way more love then it gets!
@quesadillarake
Dragon: Hassaun
Reason: He's so unquiely colored! I'm also in need of a male fae.

Sorry for all the recent adoptions lol but I have a soft spot for oddball dragons. I think your orphanage deserves way more love then it gets!
@toodlesmcdoodles it's ok, I'm glad their going to a good home! Thank you for the compliment ;-; is that Gummy as your profile????
@toodlesmcdoodles it's ok, I'm glad their going to a good home! Thank you for the compliment ;-; is that Gummy as your profile????
@quesadillarake

It is! I can't get over how pretty he is! Tbh Gummy and June are my two favorites. I can't believe no one wanted them :'(
@quesadillarake

It is! I can't get over how pretty he is! Tbh Gummy and June are my two favorites. I can't believe no one wanted them :'(
June belonged to me, but I just couldn't get her to fit and wanted her to have a second chance. Gummy belonged to my friend Mia over at @chesnaughty who collects ugly dragons, but Gummy wasn't quite ugly enough for his tastes. C:
June belonged to me, but I just couldn't get her to fit and wanted her to have a second chance. Gummy belonged to my friend Mia over at @chesnaughty who collects ugly dragons, but Gummy wasn't quite ugly enough for his tastes. C:
Haha I guess one man's trash is another man's treasure. I too am a lover of ugly dragons so I get where your friend's coming from!
Haha I guess one man's trash is another man's treasure. I too am a lover of ugly dragons so I get where your friend's coming from!
@quesadillarake
Dragon I want: Shirai
The reason I want the dragon: Love the design + colors
Other: I don't know if anyone asked for it yet soooooo,,
@quesadillarake
Dragon I want: Shirai
The reason I want the dragon: Love the design + colors
Other: I don't know if anyone asked for it yet soooooo,,
Dragon I want: pepper
The reason I want the dragon: I love him so much and I just think he would fit in my lair perfectly. his color are so pretty.
Dragon I want: pepper
The reason I want the dragon: I love him so much and I just think he would fit in my lair perfectly. his color are so pretty.
1 2 3