Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Cat Name MegaGiveaway (Continuous)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[b]The Giveaway[/b] [b]Prizes are at the end, but tl;dr if I like your name/names I'll send you kind of anything, treasure, apparel, familiars, you can specify if you want something in particular and I'll see what I can do.[/b] The primary product here is [i]names[/i]. Cat names. I adore names, and I want to have the perfect selection for my baby. She will be a [i]female[/i], probably, but a lot of these can be [i]androgynous[/i]. Interesting names. Like, edgy, without being emo or anything. I love these - especially intellectual ones, that still sound smooth for names. [u]Examples:[/u] [list][*]Society [*]Anarchy (bonus: nickname Anna) [*]Mayhem (bonus: nickname May) [/list] Sweet names. Cute without being cutesy. Food, or other nouns, are good, but again they should sound nice as names as well. [u]Examples:[/u] [list][*]Peaches [*]Saturday [/list] [b]The deal here is:[/b] [list] [*]This isn't gonna be that structured. I'll scan them page by page, and just send stuff to everyone with names I like. [*]You can submit as many names as you like, but the prizes won't vary that much unless you're a veritable goldmine. [*]This will run until I get a cat, or find out I can't. [/list] [b]Essentially, I am [i]such[/i] a hoarder. I'll send you something... a few k of treasure, maybe a few gems, apparel, familiars.... I don't know. I have a lot of stuff hoarded. In your post, if you want, you can say what you'd prefer and I'll try to get that to you.[/b] [b](Only read this part if interested)[/b] If it looks like I'm inactive, yessssss I am. But I have my last finals tomorrow and it is spring break and the time is right to be super active for a week and a half before going into hibernation again. I've wanted a cat for my entire life, and I am [i]likely[/i] getting one over the summer! I am very excited, and obsessive, and I have made many a spreadsheet over the past weeks. That has led me here, to my favorite place to be obsessively organizational. Hence this. If you read this, and have any sage advice or tidbits to throw in, feel free to post that alone or with your names and mayyyybe I'll send a little something extra!
The Giveaway

Prizes are at the end, but tl;dr if I like your name/names I'll send you kind of anything, treasure, apparel, familiars, you can specify if you want something in particular and I'll see what I can do.

The primary product here is names. Cat names. I adore names, and I want to have the perfect selection for my baby. She will be a female, probably, but a lot of these can be androgynous.

Interesting names. Like, edgy, without being emo or anything. I love these - especially intellectual ones, that still sound smooth for names.
Examples:
  • Society
  • Anarchy (bonus: nickname Anna)
  • Mayhem (bonus: nickname May)

Sweet names. Cute without being cutesy. Food, or other nouns, are good, but again they should sound nice as names as well.
Examples:
  • Peaches
  • Saturday

The deal here is:

• This isn't gonna be that structured. I'll scan them page by page, and just send stuff to everyone with names I like.
  • You can submit as many names as you like, but the prizes won't vary that much unless you're a veritable goldmine.
  • This will run until I get a cat, or find out I can't.

Essentially, I am such a hoarder. I'll send you something... a few k of treasure, maybe a few gems, apparel, familiars.... I don't know. I have a lot of stuff hoarded. In your post, if you want, you can say what you'd prefer and I'll try to get that to you.

(Only read this part if interested) If it looks like I'm inactive, yessssss I am. But I have my last finals tomorrow and it is spring break and the time is right to be super active for a week and a half before going into hibernation again.
I've wanted a cat for my entire life, and I am likely getting one over the summer! I am very excited, and obsessive, and I have made many a spreadsheet over the past weeks. That has led me here, to my favorite place to be obsessively organizational. Hence this. If you read this, and have any sage advice or tidbits to throw in, feel free to post that alone or with your names and mayyyybe I'll send a little something extra!
clickables ♥ 8796351.gif9891620.gif9891834.gif10169390.gif
Pages scanned: 8/8

Thank you all so very much for contributing so far! All your suggestions are lovely and I have chosen some as of this far. Feel free to keep submitting more if you already have and haven't gotten anything! Or hey, any little tidbit.

favorite names so far:

Whisper (jufnaty)
Poppy (frootloopdingus)
Blossom (madsparkz)
Ruby & Apocalypse/Calypso (pronus)
like everything omg Scratch. Honeydew. Calamity. Catastrophe. Phoenix. Clover. (patheticlilfry)
Paradox (nightrising)
Typhoon (zaelium)
Winter (ellapinky)
Symphony (celeste5574)
Dynamite & Avalanche (poscat)
Teacup (starmellon)
Eclipse, Echo, Journey (soggybread)
Juniper (ira45)
Abyss (shougoney)
Ginko & Cayenne (knightyumi)
Renegade, Vera, Nightingale (azaylium)
Storm & Almond (xyliacera)
River (flowheir)
Riley (tavvy)
Ivy & Sage (elysiuhm)
Pages scanned: 8/8

Thank you all so very much for contributing so far! All your suggestions are lovely and I have chosen some as of this far. Feel free to keep submitting more if you already have and haven't gotten anything! Or hey, any little tidbit.

favorite names so far:

Whisper (jufnaty)
Poppy (frootloopdingus)
Blossom (madsparkz)
Ruby & Apocalypse/Calypso (pronus)
like everything omg Scratch. Honeydew. Calamity. Catastrophe. Phoenix. Clover. (patheticlilfry)
Paradox (nightrising)
Typhoon (zaelium)
Winter (ellapinky)
Symphony (celeste5574)
Dynamite & Avalanche (poscat)
Teacup (starmellon)
Eclipse, Echo, Journey (soggybread)
Juniper (ira45)
Abyss (shougoney)
Ginko & Cayenne (knightyumi)
Renegade, Vera, Nightingale (azaylium)
Storm & Almond (xyliacera)
River (flowheir)
Riley (tavvy)
Ivy & Sage (elysiuhm)
clickables ♥ 8796351.gif9891620.gif9891834.gif10169390.gif
@iconicity Some names: Sky, Cherry, Rose, Princess, Whisper, Cookie, Sleepy, Berry, Sassy...
@iconicity Some names: Sky, Cherry, Rose, Princess, Whisper, Cookie, Sleepy, Berry, Sassy...
ZbNAjCO.png
hh5n4WA.png
rLSiosd.png
n3XdSHq.png
dEe2UrM.png
m0OgmQP.png
BMbHYAh.png

tumblr_inline_n6kdviAEBO1qlye38.gif
unknown.png
@iconicity
Could... I start?
Here are some names I'm quite partial to:
- Kiki
- Pearl
- Bazil
- Monté
- Honey
- Poppy
- Vixen
@iconicity
Could... I start?
Here are some names I'm quite partial to:
- Kiki
- Pearl
- Bazil
- Monté
- Honey
- Poppy
- Vixen
____________ iS24ah4.png
» roule | he / they • +0 fr time «
g1 collector • pixel artist
feel free to PM me about anything!

mediocre pixels (closed)
wishlist
551Emv8.png
@iconicity

Uh some of these might end up being super nerdy.

Selina (Gotta put Catwoman on the list) or Selene
Hecate
Freyja
Bastet
Hera
Madeleine
Emerson (Though I feel this one leans towards more manly then feminine)
Astraea
Cassandra
Hestia
@iconicity

Uh some of these might end up being super nerdy.

Selina (Gotta put Catwoman on the list) or Selene
Hecate
Freyja
Bastet
Hera
Madeleine
Emerson (Though I feel this one leans towards more manly then feminine)
Astraea
Cassandra
Hestia
Juice (possible nickname: Juju)
KitKat
Cream Puff

I'll post again when I'm feeling more creative.
Juice (possible nickname: Juju)
KitKat
Cream Puff

I'll post again when I'm feeling more creative.
t9AD0gu.pngsvjBuMU.gif
@iconicity

Jewel (or Julie)
Luna
Rebel
Jasmine
Sabine
Sakura
Lexi
Astrid
Roxie
@iconicity

Jewel (or Julie)
Luna
Rebel
Jasmine
Sabine
Sakura
Lexi
Astrid
Roxie
tumblr_p5situFZKz1wg7iydo6_r1_250.png 7QNdwjy.png
@iconicity

Kaytie
Milee
Lemon (jiji)
Munchi
Lucy
Wisky
Honey
Fred
Chispa
Sasha
Flow
@iconicity

Kaytie
Milee
Lemon (jiji)
Munchi
Lucy
Wisky
Honey
Fred
Chispa
Sasha
Flow
60825441.png -Activity RAFFLE (free)
-Hatchery
13138101.png imp fox project 93849726.png
@iconicity

Monarch (Mona)
Heather
Luna
Eclipse
Dawn
Zephyr
Gale
Saffira
Valkyrie
@iconicity

Monarch (Mona)
Heather
Luna
Eclipse
Dawn
Zephyr
Gale
Saffira
Valkyrie
Manakeete_no_BG_by_RavenMac.gif
@iconicity

Here is couple Finnish words that you might find nice

Lumi (means snow)
Noki (means smutch, which also sounds fun name for cat)
Ruska (means autumn colors in trees)
Laulu (nick name Lulu, means song)
@iconicity

Here is couple Finnish words that you might find nice

Lumi (means snow)
Noki (means smutch, which also sounds fun name for cat)
Ruska (means autumn colors in trees)
Laulu (nick name Lulu, means song)
B43QG5A.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9