Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [R] Eggs & Scrolls (DRAWING!)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 120 121
@Gaia
Ping for everything please! :)
@Gaia
Ping for everything please! :)
Hhqgx0g.jpg
@Gaia; Sending over three Rusted chests for a total of 6 tickets <3
@Gaia; Sending over three Rusted chests for a total of 6 tickets <3
s2f2i3T.png ... leu
fr +5
she/her
wishlist
gem stop
@Gaia Can you please ping me when the end date is settled?
@Gaia Can you please ping me when the end date is settled?
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
@sockmonkeygerald Certainly! :)
@sockmonkeygerald Certainly! :)
@Gaia

Sending you treasure for tickets! Also, may I be added to the "everything" ping list, please and thank you!!
@Gaia

Sending you treasure for tickets! Also, may I be added to the "everything" ping list, please and thank you!!
tSKOR3g.png

house_cup_by_soenkan-dbekkq5.png
@CirceR Thank you so much for your entry! I've recorded 50 tickets plus 5 bonus tickets and added you to the spreadsheet ^^

I'm off to bed now - please feel free to send me your entry via CR or PM! I'll make sure to update the spreadsheet when I wake up :)
@CirceR Thank you so much for your entry! I've recorded 50 tickets plus 5 bonus tickets and added you to the spreadsheet ^^

I'm off to bed now - please feel free to send me your entry via CR or PM! I'll make sure to update the spreadsheet when I wake up :)
@gaia
Sorry if this makes things difficult, but I changed my name to Strauss and I was giraffes is there a way to update the info?
@gaia
Sorry if this makes things difficult, but I changed my name to Strauss and I was giraffes is there a way to update the info?
@Strauss Aha, yeah that is no problem at all! :) Thank the deities for the find & replace functionality in Google Docs. I'll update the spreadsheet right away
@Strauss Aha, yeah that is no problem at all! :) Thank the deities for the find & replace functionality in Google Docs. I'll update the spreadsheet right away
@gaia thank you! Sorry for any trouble
@gaia thank you! Sorry for any trouble
@Gaia -slides over a gem- im in
@Gaia -slides over a gem- im in
You are too weak, too weak. Survive or die. giphy.gif

+2 FR time
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 120 121