Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [R] Eggs & Scrolls (DRAWING!)
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 120 121
@AnimeLover9631 You got 284 tickets so far, so you still have 2216 to go if you plan on getting the maximum :P
@AnimeLover9631 You got 284 tickets so far, so you still have 2216 to go if you plan on getting the maximum :P
@Gaia
I'll buy 16 tickets. I'll send a crossroads soon.

Edit: 16 tickets, I can't do math.
@Gaia
I'll buy 16 tickets. I'll send a crossroads soon.

Edit: 16 tickets, I can't do math.
On hiatus
Received and recorded, thank you! :D
Received and recorded, thank you! :D
@Gaia
This is insane! I'll send a rusted chest and an iron chest for 12 tickets total.
@Gaia
This is insane! I'll send a rusted chest and an iron chest for 12 tickets total.
58Xu9Qj.png absurditea
they/them or he/him
writing shop
ao3
+3 hr FR
MxR6vjB.png MxR6vjB.png MxR6vjB.png MxR6vjB.png MxR6vjB.png
JyS1QuY.png
tumblr_ngzrrxU1xy1tfzajgo6_100.png hMGipS8.png
Received and recorded. Thanks! :D
Received and recorded. Thanks! :D
bump
bump
wCtmyuR.png Avatar Dragon | Molten Lava Subspecies

“Life is like a piano; the white keys represent happiness and the black show sadness. But as you go through life's journey, remember that the black keys also create music.” - Ehssan
RClY3u4.gif GwKdven.png
@Gaia

1000 for 1 ticket, let's see if I get lucky!
@Gaia

1000 for 1 ticket, let's see if I get lucky!
4QHOPZH.gif qfz2UbY.gif TLLxiUb.gif 2DQfXs9.gif V30vSWT.gif
bump
bump
wCtmyuR.png Avatar Dragon | Molten Lava Subspecies

“Life is like a piano; the white keys represent happiness and the black show sadness. But as you go through life's journey, remember that the black keys also create music.” - Ehssan
RClY3u4.gif GwKdven.png
[size=1][size=1][size=1]@Strauss @GalaxyFilly @gligar @Stormheart208 @Leucine @Ellapinky @Somethinggetrekt @Birdsofwax @Aegwynn @Turnoroid @peebeeandjay @JellyBubble @Frootz @Chardons @Charliebug3 @Minxwolfie @DemonKid @Inukaya @Rave31 @Aeriae @Solanceae[/size][/size][/size] [center][b]Announcement: New prizes: Jaguar and Rosette[/b][/center] Hi folks! I hope you are all doing well! I'm a bit later than usual, because I was away for a few days to a festival, but I am back and pleased to see we've [s]finally[/s] gotten a new update! Primary Gene: Jaguar and Secondary Gene: Rosette have been added to the treasure marketplace of the game, and ofcourse we'll be adding them as prizes to this raffle right away as well! [center][item=Primary Gene: Jaguar] [item=Secondary Gene: Rosette][/center] They are placed in the common primary and secondary treasure gene tiers, both of which have already been unlocked. :) Alright, that is it for now! Don't forget about the [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2143905/https%3A%2F%2Fgaia87-fr.tumblr.com%2Fpost%2F162314986824%2Fgiveaway-water-sprite-tumblr-event]Water Sprite giveaway on Tumblr[/url] and the monthly riddles :)
@Strauss
@GalaxyFilly
@gligar
@Stormheart208
@Leucine
@Ellapinky
@Somethinggetrekt
@Birdsofwax
@Aegwynn
@Turnoroid
@peebeeandjay
@JellyBubble
@Frootz
@Chardons
@Charliebug3
@Minxwolfie
@DemonKid
@Inukaya
@Rave31
@Aeriae
@Solanceae

Announcement: New prizes: Jaguar and Rosette

Hi folks!
I hope you are all doing well!

I'm a bit later than usual, because I was away for a few days to a festival, but I am back and pleased to see we've finally gotten a new update!

Primary Gene: Jaguar and Secondary Gene: Rosette have been added to the treasure marketplace of the game, and ofcourse we'll be adding them as prizes to this raffle right away as well!
Primary Gene: Jaguar Secondary Gene: Rosette

They are placed in the common primary and secondary treasure gene tiers, both of which have already been unlocked. :)

Alright, that is it for now!
Don't forget about the Water Sprite giveaway on Tumblr and the monthly riddles :)
@Fhirinn: You saw nothing. ^^' I updated the front page, they should be there now!
Also, could you resend your crossroads? You sent a two-way CR, but I need a one-way CR to accept the items. (The tickets are virtual numbers in a spreadsheet, so there's nothing I can attach to the CR.) Thanks!
@Fhirinn: You saw nothing. ^^' I updated the front page, they should be there now!
Also, could you resend your crossroads? You sent a two-way CR, but I need a one-way CR to accept the items. (The tickets are virtual numbers in a spreadsheet, so there's nothing I can attach to the CR.) Thanks!
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 120 121