Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [R] Eggs & Scrolls (DRAWING!)
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 120 121
[center][b]Riddle time[/b] [i]"Why don't we have a game of riddles."[/i][/center] [LIST] [*]Please send your answers via PM. Don't post the answers in the thread, to avoid spoiling it for others. [*]You can only have [b]1[/b] guess per riddle. [*]Each correct answer is worth 1 ticket. If you get all 10 of them correct, you'll earn 5 bonus tickets for a total of 15 tickets. [*]You have to have purchased at least 1 ticket with currency or items before you can start earning tickets with riddles. [/LIST] The answers to last week's riddles: [LIST=1] [*]"When startled it is blindingly bright" [item=Luminous shortfin] Luminous shortfin [*]"It's lady-likeness removes all the sting from it" [item=White lace honeybee] White Lace honeybee [*]"It's not satisfying to eat this in any way" [item=Light's breath] Light's breath [*]"Green doesn't mean envy, it means being terrified!" [item=Balsas anole] Balsas anole [*]"All magic was lost when it got separated from its original owner" [item=Celestial Horn] Celestial Horn [*]"This could even make a Snapper fly, as long as it is having happy thoughts" [item=Unicorn dust] Unicorn dust [*]"I'm not sure if I saw it correctly, it may just have been a trick of the light" [item=Trick of the light] Trick of the light [*]"No one is sure whether these actually exist" [item=Lux Spectre] Lux Spectre [*]"A special item meant for trading, in mint condition" [item=Immaculate tablet] Immaculate tablet [*]"It doesn't mind all the snuggles" [item=Stuffed mith] Stuffed mith [/LIST] This month's riddles: Deadline Saturday, July 29th, 23.59 FR time* [LIST=1] [*]"Shiny and taste spoils." [*]"Makes for a particularly painful encounter." [*]"Bad texture and bad taste." [*]"These are best had after a storm." [*]"There is a four-step guide to this animal." [*]"These are the horses of the Sprangyroo." [*]"Useful for those seeking the meaning behind their dreams." [*]"Useful for crafting tools." [*]"Not so easy to pin onto a dragon." [*]"Weapons for some, toothpicks for others." [/LIST] The riddles all refer to on-site items. And in celebration of the Thundercrack Carnivale, taking place at the end of this month, all riddles are Lightning themed. Goodluck and thank you all for your entries and support in bumping! [b]Pinglist[/b] if you're not on the weekly riddle pinglist yet, ask me, and I'll add your right away :) [size=1][size=1][size=1]@Ellapinky @jufnaty @Leucine @Birdsofwax @gligar @AnimeLover9631 @Strauss @Stormheart208 @Saraceaser @Lotuscatdragon @Chardons @Minxwolfie @Rave31 [/size][/size][/size] *I decided to keep the riddles on a monthly basis for now. I think weekly may have been a bit too optimisitc ^^'
Riddle time
"Why don't we have a game of riddles."
  • Please send your answers via PM. Don't post the answers in the thread, to avoid spoiling it for others.
  • You can only have 1 guess per riddle.
  • Each correct answer is worth 1 ticket. If you get all 10 of them correct, you'll earn 5 bonus tickets for a total of 15 tickets.
  • You have to have purchased at least 1 ticket with currency or items before you can start earning tickets with riddles.

The answers to last week's riddles:
  1. "When startled it is blindingly bright"
    Luminous Shortfin Luminous shortfin
  2. "It's lady-likeness removes all the sting from it"
    White Lace Honeybee White Lace honeybee
  3. "It's not satisfying to eat this in any way"
    Light's Breath Light's breath
  4. "Green doesn't mean envy, it means being terrified!"
    Balsas Anole Balsas anole
  5. "All magic was lost when it got separated from its original owner"
    Celestial Horn Celestial Horn
  6. "This could even make a Snapper fly, as long as it is having happy thoughts"
    Unicorn Dust Unicorn dust
  7. "I'm not sure if I saw it correctly, it may just have been a trick of the light"
    Trick of the Light Trick of the light
  8. "No one is sure whether these actually exist"
    Lux Spectre Lux Spectre
  9. "A special item meant for trading, in mint condition"
    Immaculate Tablet Immaculate tablet
  10. "It doesn't mind all the snuggles"
    Stuffed Mith Stuffed mith

This month's riddles: Deadline Saturday, July 29th, 23.59 FR time*
  1. "Shiny and taste spoils."
  2. "Makes for a particularly painful encounter."
  3. "Bad texture and bad taste."
  4. "These are best had after a storm."
  5. "There is a four-step guide to this animal."
  6. "These are the horses of the Sprangyroo."
  7. "Useful for those seeking the meaning behind their dreams."
  8. "Useful for crafting tools."
  9. "Not so easy to pin onto a dragon."
  10. "Weapons for some, toothpicks for others."

The riddles all refer to on-site items. And in celebration of the Thundercrack Carnivale, taking place at the end of this month, all riddles are Lightning themed.

Goodluck and thank you all for your entries and support in bumping!

Pinglist
if you're not on the weekly riddle pinglist yet, ask me, and I'll add your right away :)
@Ellapinky
@jufnaty
@Leucine
@Birdsofwax
@gligar
@AnimeLover9631
@Strauss
@Stormheart208
@Saraceaser
@Lotuscatdragon
@Chardons
@Minxwolfie
@Rave31

*I decided to keep the riddles on a monthly basis for now. I think weekly may have been a bit too optimisitc ^^'
[center][b]Announcement: End date and prize tiers[/b] [img]http://imgur.com/wMbP60j.gif[/img][/center] Hi folk, (Warning: rambling incoming! Just read the bolded parts if you are not interested) First off all, I wanted to thank you all for your entries, support, bumps, advice and participation! :) Honestly, that is what makes raffles all worth it! Now this raffle has been going on for about 3 months, and I think I may have bitten off more than I can chew! In my previous raffles ticket sales were pretty rapid, and therefore I underestimated the length of time it would take with this raffle to unlock all prizes (because that is my end goal!) But given the speed of ticket sales in this raffle, it would take well over two years to unlock all prizes. Since I'm not looking to host a 2-year long raffle, nor do I want to keep you guys waiting so long, I've decided to do two things: [LIST=1] [*]I've set the [b]end date to 31st December 2017 23.59 FR time[/b]. This may still seem like a far way off, but given my personal life, that actually will be the first time I'll have the opportunity this year to properly wrap up a large raffle like this with this many prizes. Plus I hope this still gives us all a chance to unlock as many prizes as possible before the end. [*][b]I've lowered most of the threshold for unlocking prize tiers.[/b] Everything from the tier Breed: Uncommon and onwards has been reduced by 1500 to 7500 tickets. Hopefully this will also help in unlocking all those prizes before the end of the year. [/LIST] [center][img]http://imgur.com/wMbP60j.gif[/img][/center] In other stuffs. Remember: [LIST] [*][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2143905/43#post_28114295]There are monthly* riddles to answer for free tickets[/url]! This month it is in celebration of the Lightning Flight and the Thundercrack Carnivale at the end of the month. (*monthly, because weekly was more than I could handle given my RL situation) [*][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/link?url=https%3A%2F%2Fgaia87-fr.tumblr.com%2Fpost%2F162314986824%2Fgiveaway-water-sprite-tumblr-event]There's a Water Sprite giveaway to join on Tumblr for free tickets![/url] I'm looking for more followers and a bit of advertising for this raffle. [*]If you want to be on a ping list (last week/day, monthly riddle pinglist, or something else) let me know, and I will write down your name to ping you in such events. [/LIST] And I think that is it for now! Have a great day! Pinglist: @Strauss @GalaxyFilly @gligar @Stormheart208 @Leucine @Ellapinky @Somethinggetrekt @Birdsofwax @Aegwynn @Turnoroid @peebeeandjay @JellyBubble @Frootz @Chardons @Charliebug3 @Minxwolfie @DemonKid @Inukaya @Rave31 @sockmonkeygerald @Aeriae @Lotuscatdragon @Skyspeed @FluffYeti @Caycay
Announcement: End date and prize tiers

wMbP60j.gif

Hi folk,

(Warning: rambling incoming! Just read the bolded parts if you are not interested)

First off all, I wanted to thank you all for your entries, support, bumps, advice and participation! :) Honestly, that is what makes raffles all worth it!

Now this raffle has been going on for about 3 months, and I think I may have bitten off more than I can chew! In my previous raffles ticket sales were pretty rapid, and therefore I underestimated the length of time it would take with this raffle to unlock all prizes (because that is my end goal!)
But given the speed of ticket sales in this raffle, it would take well over two years to unlock all prizes. Since I'm not looking to host a 2-year long raffle, nor do I want to keep you guys waiting so long, I've decided to do two things:
  1. I've set the end date to 31st December 2017 23.59 FR time.
    This may still seem like a far way off, but given my personal life, that actually will be the first time I'll have the opportunity this year to properly wrap up a large raffle like this with this many prizes.
    Plus I hope this still gives us all a chance to unlock as many prizes as possible before the end.
  2. I've lowered most of the threshold for unlocking prize tiers. Everything from the tier Breed: Uncommon and onwards has been reduced by 1500 to 7500 tickets.
    Hopefully this will also help in unlocking all those prizes before the end of the year.
wMbP60j.gif

In other stuffs. Remember:
And I think that is it for now!
Have a great day!

Pinglist:
@Strauss
@GalaxyFilly
@gligar
@Stormheart208
@Leucine
@Ellapinky
@Somethinggetrekt
@Birdsofwax
@Aegwynn
@Turnoroid
@peebeeandjay
@JellyBubble
@Frootz
@Chardons
@Charliebug3
@Minxwolfie
@DemonKid
@Inukaya
@Rave31
@sockmonkeygerald
@Aeriae
@Lotuscatdragon
@Skyspeed
@FluffYeti
@Caycay
I'd like to be pinged some time before the actual end date as a reminder, and also for any other updates ^^
This sounds cool :)
I'd like to be pinged some time before the actual end date as a reminder, and also for any other updates ^^
This sounds cool :)
Pinglist updated! :)
Pinglist updated! :)
@Gaia

First, mind pinging me when drawing happens? Even if I don't win I like seeing what people pick.

Next, going to be buying 10 tickets, 8 with chests, 2 with treasure.
@Gaia

First, mind pinging me when drawing happens? Even if I don't win I like seeing what people pick.

Next, going to be buying 10 tickets, 8 with chests, 2 with treasure.
They/them/theirs pronouns please. Also if you'd prefer to call me by name instead of by my username, my favorite name is Scarlet.
75UHyX6.png
I hoard Crimson Emperors. Will pay 6-8kt per Emperor.
Received and recorded, and pinglist updated
Received and recorded, and pinglist updated
bump
bump
wCtmyuR.png Avatar Dragon | Molten Lava Subspecies

“Life is like a piano; the white keys represent happiness and the black show sadness. But as you go through life's journey, remember that the black keys also create music.” - Ehssan
RClY3u4.gif GwKdven.png
@Gaia

This is a raffle of epic proportions. I would like to be added to the pinglist, as well as purchase
23 tickets for 92 iron ore
2 tickets for 1 silver ore
14 tickets for some baldwin stuff and
1 ticket for 1 gem.

For a total of 40 tickets. I am hopeful and will probably be back for more tickets soon!
@Gaia

This is a raffle of epic proportions. I would like to be added to the pinglist, as well as purchase
23 tickets for 92 iron ore
2 tickets for 1 silver ore
14 tickets for some baldwin stuff and
1 ticket for 1 gem.

For a total of 40 tickets. I am hopeful and will probably be back for more tickets soon!
_________________ fire_rune_100x100.png fire_rune_100x100.png
Received and recorded. Thanks for your entry! ^^
Received and recorded. Thanks for your entry! ^^
@gaia how many more can i buy? I forget how much ive baught so far
@gaia how many more can i buy? I forget how much ive baught so far
Link to my all in 1 shop!
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3284309/1#post_55390095
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 120 121